The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:33:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 208661 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: May 26, 2013, 11:50:47 PM »

so your point is , what, the Subcommittee on the Constitution shouldn't consider bills dealing with abortion?   there should be a gender quota on every House Committee?
Yes.

And while we are at it every Subcommittee should have representation from the Bulgarian-American community so the Bulgarian-American community's rights can be protected.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 05:54:23 AM »

If Oldies has his own thread, I think Krazy should have one too.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 06:51:44 AM »

Thank you so much, Oakvale.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 08:22:27 AM »

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 02:21:08 PM »

As I believe Cathcon said in my poll on Vito Marcantonio, communist tool.  HP.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 07:01:43 AM »

Why does it take more than 20 weeks to decide to have an abortion after being raped? What am I missing here?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 03:45:31 PM »

Oldiesfreak should be banned from posting in the deluges/goldmines/galleries.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 07:53:23 AM »

If you went person to person in each party, you'd find that it's the Democrats who are actually run by the wealthy.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 07:49:50 PM »

The "Two Hundred Families" was a major talking point of the French left at the time when it was led by a guy named Léon Blum. Just throwing this out there...
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 07:21:42 AM »

I'm surprised Finland hasn't already done it.  What was the hold-up? 

Slavic heritage is too strong.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 01:15:32 PM »

This is seriously one of the most horrible posts I've ever read.  And yes I'm including joke trolls.

Massive HP. He's a murderer who should be in prison until the day he dies (and that's only because I don't support the death penalty). I truly, sincerely, and absolutely hope his life is destroyed as a result of this. He deserves as much mercy as he gave Travyon Martin. The only one with a legitimate self-defense claim was Trayvon, who was unfortunately unable to make that claim in a court of law.

To those that mention party, I don't care in the least bit. All murderers belong behind bars, no matter what party they are. I really don't think it's safe for an African-American to live in the state of Florida.

It is slightly hyperbolic, but the sentiment is fundamentally correct. Murderers are f**king murderers, that's all.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 01:46:18 PM »

This is seriously one of the most horrible posts I've ever read.  And yes I'm including joke trolls.

Massive HP. He's a murderer who should be in prison until the day he dies (and that's only because I don't support the death penalty). I truly, sincerely, and absolutely hope his life is destroyed as a result of this. He deserves as much mercy as he gave Travyon Martin. The only one with a legitimate self-defense claim was Trayvon, who was unfortunately unable to make that claim in a court of law.

To those that mention party, I don't care in the least bit. All murderers belong behind bars, no matter what party they are. I really don't think it's safe for an African-American to live in the state of Florida.

It is slightly hyperbolic, but the sentiment is fundamentally correct. Murderers are f**king murderers, that's all.

Political Lefty's language indicates a kind of vengeance-based theory of justice more typically associated the far right. Utterly barbaric. Mecha was right to post it here.

Though I absolutely don't share this feeling, I think it is somewhat understandable in these circumstances. Seeing a guy take away a young life out of sheer stupidity/bigotry and get away with it because of some stupid stand-your-ground law enacted by morally bankrupt vigilante-loving conservative nutjobs is more than a decent person can take without getting enraged to the point when rational thought is somewhat impaired.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 02:11:19 PM »

I'm sorry I can't get enraged by a bigoted murderer now days.  After the centuries of bloodthirsty mass murderers being in office that have endorsed the murder of millions, it's kind of hard for me to lose sleep over one "white" racist in Florida who plays vigilante.
I'm so very very sorry.

Good for you.

Murderers, in countries with the rule of law, generally tend to be prosecuted and sentenced at least to prison.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 07:29:11 AM »

What do countries with the rule of law do with convicted pedophiles?  I'm fascinated to know.

Not sure, but if kids had guns pedophilia wouldn't be a problem.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 07:46:21 AM »

What do countries with the rule of law do with convicted pedophiles?  I'm fascinated to know.

Not sure, but if kids had guns pedophilia wouldn't be a problem.

I'm pretty sure wormyguy is making reference to France's admittedly inexcusable attitude towards the person of Roman Polanski.

Oh, right.

Well, I guess I'm somehow responsible for what my country does... Fine. But if we want to talk about extraditions that should have been, I don't think and American is standing on a high ground. Roll Eyes
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 08:05:46 AM »

The fact is that no countries ever have rule of law as a consistent ideal that operates in a consistently ideal way, nor, likely, have any ever or will any ever. This doesn't mean that it isn't a concept worth valuing or that specific betrayals or perversions of it (and Zimmerman's acquittal is a perversion even if not a betrayal) are somehow less objectionable.

I would say Zimmerman's acquittal goes one step further than most of the other perversions we have witnessed so far.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 06:28:11 AM »

He's a nut. True, he's a good-natured and honest nut; but a nut is a nut.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 03:14:40 AM »
« Edited: July 24, 2013, 03:21:45 AM by Formerly Californian Tony »

Came here to post that. LOLErnest.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 12:57:50 PM »

never been to either.

but the uk has been on the right side of most major issues in the 21st century, most importantly the liberation of the iraqi people.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 03:06:30 PM »

lol

Supposedly, Adam and Eve were white.  Or, at least, artwork has depicted them as white.  If they were truly the only two people to exist after the universe was created, how do we explain people of other races and genetic variations?  What is the creationist position regarding that?

For the record, I am not a creationist nor am I debating one; this just happened to be one of the many philosophical/scientific questions that pop into my head on a daily basis. Tongue

But you have that "Progressive Christianity" thing in your sig. Are you not one or do you just find it funny?

I am a progressive Christian who accepts evolution.  I created the meme in my signature.
How can you believe in god but not be a creationist?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2013, 02:19:34 PM »

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 12:18:17 PM »

Yeah, this petition is basically useless, don't know why a bunch of liberals think that signing it is going to get a gay teacher re-hired at a religious school.

If you don't want this kind of s**t to happen, just get rid of religious schooling. It's as simple as that. Make everyone go to public schools, ban private schools, end homeschooling, etc. It's all terrible anti-social activity anyway.

Ideally, all education should be either public or government-approved private, yes.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2013, 01:18:44 PM »

LOL... Worst sarcasm detection failure ever?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 07:28:22 AM »

Misvoted as Marx is obviously far more influential. But policy-wise Hayek is infinitely preferable to Marx considering Hayek, despite his image and rhetoric, supported a welfare state.

Emphasis mine.

Hayek's ideology doesn't call for my execution, so I think he is preferable policy wise.

Do you actually know anything at all about Marx? It doesn't seem like you do.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2013, 06:36:13 AM »

Disgusting. Obomber is a pretty dead on nickname for this man.

Your support of Assad is what's disgusting.
I rather see Assad hold power for another three decades than see another generation of Arabs growing up with a hatred of the United States. The Libyans showed their gratitude by storming our consulate. If you want Assad out, why don’t you go to Syria and enlist as a foreign volunteer in the Free Syrian Army.

So Sanchez thinks dead Arabs > America-hating Arabs. Wow.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies