The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:31:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 209454 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: July 09, 2013, 11:16:37 AM »

Meta, I want Democrats elected in the Suth, and I know that wont happen if their black. So I support the white Democrats on the statewide level in primaries.

Clinton is right.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 04:39:38 PM »

Scott, honestly, I think you're a nice guy in real life. But with Syria, and like Antonio, you're boring. Stop being a hippi "oh my god war is bad". Maybe using chemical weapons eh? So honestly, you have the right to be opposed to an intervention, but a man supporting enthusiastically this intervention shall be respected and not being considered as "absurd".

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 04:58:07 PM »

Scott, honestly, I think you're a nice guy in real life. But with Syria, and like Antonio, you're boring. Stop being a hippi "oh my god war is bad". Maybe using chemical weapons eh? So honestly, you have the right to be opposed to an intervention, but a man supporting enthusiastically this intervention shall be respected and not being considered as "absurd".

Stop thinking war is bad?  Well, as a Christian and someone who generally prefers diplomacy to force, I cannot entertain the notion of it being good.  Just?  Practical?  Maybe.  But never good.  If Ben supports military intervention because he thinks it's just, then fine, but enthusiastically supporting anything that involves bombing people or nations just strikes me as odd.

Don't use your faith as an argument. I could say: "As a christian, I have to help other people. So I have to help syrian rebels in order to prevent an another chemical attack".

For someone calling others extremist, you're quite blasé about going off to kill people. You don't have to be a hippy to regret, although ultimately support, warfare. War is bad, the only real question is whether the alternative is worse.

Meh, supporting war is extremist? For someone who calls other people "extremist", strangely, I think it's not the case of Ben Smiley.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 05:07:15 PM »

Stop thinking war is bad?  Well, as a Christian and someone who generally prefers diplomacy to force, I cannot entertain the notion of it being good.  Just?  Practical?  Maybe.  But never good.  If Ben supports military intervention because he thinks it's just, then fine, but enthusiastically supporting anything that involves bombing people or nations just strikes me as odd.

Don't use your faith as an argument. I could say: "As a christian, I have to help other people. So I have to help syrian rebels in order to prevent an another chemical attack".

Uh, I wasn't using it as an argument.  I'm just citing one of the reasons I lean against war in situations like the one in Syria.

And for the record, I personally think that Jesus would prefer diplomacy to killing people in these situations, but that's just a hunch.
If you prefer "reason" instead of "argument", as you want.
Yes you're right, that's why he would never let children syrian to die because of a chemical attack Wink.  And I would like to see how you would use diplomacy with Bachar el Assad, I think it could be interesting Smiley.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 05:12:54 PM »

Uh, I wasn't using it as an argument.  I'm just citing one of the reasons I lean against war in situations like the one in Syria.

And for the record, I personally think that Jesus would prefer diplomacy to killing people in these situations, but that's just a hunch.
If you prefer "reason" instead of "argument", as you want.

There is a clear difference between the two.  I know English probably isn't your first language, though, so I'll let it slide.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Jesus wouldn't let children die, but that doesn't necessarily mean He'd use military force to fight that injustice.

Yes, sorry my english is far to be perfect but I hope I'm progressing.

You don't answer my other question: And I would like to see how you would use diplomacy with Bachar el Assad, I think it could be interesting
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 05:16:36 PM »

But what would you like to do about Syria? Do clearly nothing or you have a Plan B?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 02:11:01 PM »

Huh?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 02:18:54 PM »

Snowstalker is part of the gang of sick perverts who insist that the "Update" is the reason they visit this site.

Well, they won't be missed if they leave! Just coming here for this reason, stupid!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 11:07:21 AM »

As proud as I am of America, I am very ashamed that America is turning so hard to the left.  I could go on and on about this, but this is all I will say.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 05:57:04 PM »

FF

Nearly every Hanabusa supporter on this forum appears to be at least somewhat stupid.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 02:00:34 PM »

I think it's time for President Obama to ask for a Declaration of War against Russia
Why not simply nuking them? Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies