The Water Cooler Ad
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:15:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Water Cooler Ad
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: The Water Cooler Ad  (Read 4943 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2005, 08:46:10 PM »

Wow, Phil, you just don't know when to quit, do you?  You make yourself look worse than Akno with your silly responses, inability to answer a straight question, and continuous insulting.  It's just discusting.  You're the one that needs to grow up.

Um, no.  Akno insulted him, and Phil is retaliating.

I know, and what Akno said wasn't called for, but I believe Phil is the one more to blame in this instance.  From my perspective, it appeared that Akno and Phil were debating/arguing, nothing out of the ordinary, and it escalated, again nothing out of the ordinary.  I just think that Phil handled the whole thing with an exceptional lack of grace and common sense. Wink

Don't worry, Jake. When Akno can't argue anymore he calls up his pal Josh to come in and blame everything on me.

Um, I actually offered a peaceful resolution to the debate, and have been standing here with my hand outstretched for several hours.

I hate boxing, for the record.

Ah yes. You offered a peaceful solution right after throwing in that last jab.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2005, 08:49:11 PM »

Wow, Phil, you just don't know when to quit, do you?  You make yourself look worse than Akno with your silly responses, inability to answer a straight question, and continuous insulting.  It's just discusting.  You're the one that needs to grow up.

First of all, I don't know what "discusting" is. You use that word often. I think you might mean disgusting.

Secondly, it is clear that Akno attacked me here yet as Akno's pal from off the forum, I don't find it strange that he called you in to throw in your opinion.

So you think that it's just Akno that thinks you have quite a few problems?  Wrong there!  You think that I've been "called in" by Akno?  Wrong there!  Once again, Phil, you've managed to state such silly fallacies as fact.  And when you don't have a good response, you make fun of my typing!  If you don't have better things to say, then don't say anything at all.  Didn't your parents teach that to you when you were little?  Oh, that's right, you haven't grown up yet, so you wouldn't know that.  Now's a good time to learn.

I'm so sick of it.  I think this forum is great in all, which is why I've been here as long as I have, but some of the vermin that infest it are almost too much to bear.  If I wasn't as interested as I am, I certainly wouldn't be here now, and it'd be thanks to people like you, Phil.

Wow. You're a joke, Josh. Akno is one of the most corrupt people here and I'm "vermin?"

I don't think Akno is to blame for all the problems. Don't twist my words. Didn't your parents teach you that? I don't have time to argue with a child like you.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2005, 09:16:30 PM »

Er, it does take two people for an argument to continue, you know.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2005, 10:13:11 PM »

Er, it does take two people for an argument to continue, you know.

Er...he said that he walked away peacefully. I said he threw a jab and then "walked away peacefully."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies