Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2014, 06:19:53 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Let those in Office
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Let those in Office  (Read 2879 times)
ShapeShifter
YaBB God

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2004, 04:38:58 pm »
Ignore

Settle the issue. What does NYM90 and those in his cabinet say? We can argue this back and forth, but those who are in charge should have the final say.

dunn
YaBB God

P
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 04:44:52 pm »
Ignore

Aa a member of the cabinet I move that we accept this regions/districts fot this mid term and let the senate decide ASAP on nt change in regions/districts

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground - TR
ShapeShifter
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 04:46:41 pm »
Ignore

Aa a member of the cabinet I move that we accept this regions/districts fot this mid term and let the senate decide ASAP on nt change in regions/districts

Can you please discuss it among the cabinet instead voiceing your preference as official? No offense Dun. I think a cabinet meeting would be great idea at this point.

Beet
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 04:48:20 pm »
Ignore

its kind of hard to have a cabinet meeting when some members of the cabinet are hardly here

MAS117
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2004, 04:48:29 pm »
Ignore

let have a cabinet meeting this week
dunn
YaBB God

P
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2004, 04:48:44 pm »
Ignore

Can you please discuss it among the cabinet instead voiceing your preference as official? No offense Dun. I think a cabinet meeting would be great idea at this point.

You opened this thread -I thought that you wanted to hear from cabinet members
and it;s Dunn

ShapeShifter
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2004, 04:50:02 pm »
Ignore

and it;s Dunn

Sorry Dunn, I meant it as a rhetorical question.

dunn
YaBB God

P
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2004, 06:33:02 pm »
Ignore

and it;s Dunn

Sorry Dunn, I meant it as a rhetorical question.

no problem shifter Wink
we have our deffrences but I can tell you are a serious guy

Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2004, 09:40:32 pm »
Ignore

Although I have argued before that the cabinet has no actual power until a constitution is complete, I will agree to whatever the Nym administration decides, as long as it is clearly coming from the administration itself and not just a single un-elected cabinet member.
ShapeShifter
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2004, 09:45:13 pm »
Ignore

Although I have argued before that the cabinet has no actual power until a constitution is complete, I will agree to whatever the Nym administration decides, as long as it is clearly coming from the administration itself and not just a single un-elected cabinet member.

Cool. We found something to agree upon.

Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2004, 06:50:42 am »
Ignore

I'm Chief Labor advisor, and I'd like everyone to CALM DOWN.

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
Demrepdan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2004, 08:21:46 pm »
Ignore

Haven't you been told? I guess you're now the Secretary of Labor. I have decided to take of the Secretary of Treasury....since he has NO power at the forum.....so I decided to replace the Secretary of Treasury.....with the Secretary of Labor...who's job would be.....to help people find......WORK.....at the forum......I guess. Smiley

And since the Secretary of Labor has little duties.....he is at the bottom of the line of succession I am sorry to say....

Moderately-Liberal Progressive Populist Libertarian Democrat.
dunn
YaBB God

P
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2004, 04:56:21 am »
Ignore

Haven't you been told? I guess you're now the Secretary of Labor. I have decided to take of the Secretary of Treasury....since he has NO power at the forum.....so I decided to replace the Secretary of Treasury.....with the Secretary of Labor...who's job would be.....to help people find......WORK.....at the forum......I guess. Smiley

And since the Secretary of Labor has little duties.....he is at the bottom of the line of succession I am sorry to say....
so you move one step up in the line of succession... Smiley

but what do you mean i decided- isn't that the president call
« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 04:57:36 am by dunn »Logged

Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2004, 07:29:12 am »
Ignore

O.K then... how about... possible VP orders you all to calm down? Wink

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
Gustaf
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2004, 07:26:49 am »

Have we had a cabinet meeting? Well, I guess Išll find out as I move up through the threadas...I agree with Al on the calming down bit though.

This place really has become a cesspool of degenerate whores...

Economic score: +0.9
Social score: -2.61

In MN for fantasy stuff, member of the most recently dissolved centrist party.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout