Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:13:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"  (Read 164283 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1775 on: July 17, 2013, 03:56:46 PM »

bushie are you walking?  have you stopped eating fast food?  what have you done to lose this weight, other than drink a few glasses of water?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1776 on: July 17, 2013, 04:01:00 PM »

Bushie's refusal to post a picture of his scale leads me to draw what we in the legal profession call a "negative inference."
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1777 on: July 17, 2013, 04:06:24 PM »

bushie are you walking?  have you stopped eating fast food?  what have you done to lose this weight, other than drink a few glasses of water?

I'm not walking like I should, but I am cutting down the fast food (I haven't eliminated it).  I'm not necessarily eating "correctly", but I am eating less of the "incorrect" stuff.  I have been doing a great job of keeping my calories under 2,000 most days.  My dietitian was overall very pleased at my progress.

My doctor and dietitian even confers that I have lost 13 pounds, of course because I weigh there with clothes on, shoes on, pockets loaded, which is the wrong time to weigh.  My dietitian recommends I weigh like I am, very first thing in the morning after a BM, before anything goes on or in the body.  I have lost 2 pounds since the dietitian appointment last Wednesday.
Down the Gurney
Rookie

« Reply #1778 on: July 17, 2013, 04:07:09 PM »

Lets see how long we can pile on Bushie for thing that aren't problems. Wink. Wink.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1779 on: July 17, 2013, 04:08:26 PM »

I will not take a picture of the scale.  I consider that private.  The scale this morning showed 259.8.

How is it private when you JUST TOLD US IN THE SAME POST what your weight is? Tongue
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1780 on: July 17, 2013, 04:10:36 PM »

Bushie's refusal to post a picture of his scale leads me to draw what we in the legal profession call a "negative inference."

I'll post a picture as soon as I get some privacy in the morning.  Mom might think it weird that I take a picture of the scale, but the next time she has somewhere to go in the morning, I'll post a picture of the scale.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1781 on: July 17, 2013, 04:31:57 PM »

How about you just post a new full body picture of yourself every couple of weeks instead of the scale. If you're really losing as much weight as you say you are, eventually it will actually have to start showing. We could monitor your progress or lack thereof that way.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1782 on: July 17, 2013, 05:16:09 PM »

I want to go through Update and graph every weight Bushie has ever reported (putting the imaginary weights in a different color, of course).
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1783 on: July 17, 2013, 05:57:59 PM »

I knew he wouldn't shave the mustache...
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1784 on: July 17, 2013, 06:05:30 PM »

Yeah he went into the interview without a sense of urgency. They normally hire you on the spot for retail jobs like that, so he didn't get the job. I expect that's the end of the job hunt. He doesn't want to work. He knows his parents will finance his fantasies. They'd probably pay for him to go to African again.

Yeah, I don't deal with the retail side at work, but they almost always hire on the spot just like food services does.  "We'll call you this week" (or for us, it's all done online) usually means they'll be getting a "Thank you for applying, but we've selected someone else" type message.

But hey - you put yourself out there and applied, so that's a step in the right direction.

As for the scale picture, it really doesn't matter to the forum if you're telling the truth or not, but remember that the more you lie, that's just hurting yourself.  If you're supposed to be this changed person, and you're just lying about your lying, that's even unhealthier, and it'll catch up to you.  But I hope you did lose the weight, and if so, keep losing more.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1785 on: July 17, 2013, 07:47:37 PM »

HOORAY!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1786 on: July 17, 2013, 10:31:04 PM »

Coming up on a Thursday. I'll be going to Southwest Oklahoma City tomorrow to see an old church friend and his wife who is in an Assisted Living Center. They have been shut ins since March 2010, and I am going to let them know of the merging of Woods Baptist Church with Eastwood Baptist Church, now that the merge is official. I'm going to leave here about 11:15 and should be home by 14:00. Then, it will be time once again for VBS from 16:45-21:00. Friday, I've got to get the oil changed in my car in the morning and go up to the main Metro Tech campus right after and then the final night of VBS 2013. Saturday, I don't recall anything I have to do. It's primarily going to be a day to relax. Sunday will be a day of transition. The final worship service at Woods Baptist Church at 10:30 followed by a brief afternoon to nap and relax before the first worship service at Eastwood at 17:00! I've got an interesting next four days!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1787 on: July 17, 2013, 10:35:34 PM »

Yeah he went into the interview without a sense of urgency. They normally hire you on the spot for retail jobs like that, so he didn't get the job. I expect that's the end of the job hunt. He doesn't want to work. He knows his parents will finance his fantasies. They'd probably pay for him to go to African again.

Yeah, I don't deal with the retail side at work, but they almost always hire on the spot just like food services does.  "We'll call you this week" (or for us, it's all done online) usually means they'll be getting a "Thank you for applying, but we've selected someone else" type message.

But hey - you put yourself out there and applied, so that's a step in the right direction.

As soon as I find out, which should be tomorrow or Friday, I will put in more applications.  I'm hesitant to put more in until I hear officially, because I don't want to put in an application that I have no intention of following through with.  That's just wasting my time and their time.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I know it doesn't matter to the forum, but I have lost 15 pounds.  I am not lying about that at all.  I understand where the skepticism comes from, but I can sleep well knowing I am not lying about my weight.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1788 on: July 17, 2013, 10:36:25 PM »

How about you just post a new full body picture of yourself every couple of weeks instead of the scale. If you're really losing as much weight as you say you are, eventually it will actually have to start showing. We could monitor your progress or lack thereof that way.

The scale would be easier, because I can just focus the camera at the scale while I'm standing on it.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1789 on: July 17, 2013, 10:40:56 PM »

This is Reply #1800.  We are rapidly approaching the end of Season VIII.  There are plans in the works for yet a Ninth Season.  Season VIII will not end until we get over 2,000 replies.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1790 on: July 17, 2013, 10:42:30 PM »

You could apply at McDonalds? Not only do they offer competitive wages and a significant discount on food, but you also get a free uniform.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1791 on: July 18, 2013, 01:09:04 AM »

You know what else McDonalds offers?  Valuable skills in depression, humiliation, and totalitarian authority structures!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1792 on: July 18, 2013, 05:33:54 AM »

Bushie what is up with the 4 hour afternoon nap yesterday.  I thought you were going to stop weekday naps?  School is fast approaching.  Stop now or you're doomed.  I guarantee your tiredness is from sleep apnea. I bet this has caused you issues in past jobs.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1793 on: July 18, 2013, 08:30:46 AM »

This whole weight loss thing is amusing, when it's clear he's still lying to us. "I know I lied in the past but this time I'm telling the truth! I refuse to show my weight on a scale though, it's a private matter!"

And yes, he is taking multiple naps a day now. For a 31 year old, that's terrible.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1794 on: July 18, 2013, 08:33:54 AM »

i like how bushie plans his naps days in advance.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1795 on: July 18, 2013, 08:40:54 AM »

This topic seems very uninteresting to you.....and it should be numero uno.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1796 on: July 18, 2013, 08:48:12 AM »

Bushie what is up with the 4 hour afternoon nap yesterday.  I thought you were going to stop weekday naps?  School is fast approaching.  Stop now or you're doomed.  I guarantee your tiredness is from sleep apnea. I bet this has caused you issues in past jobs.

I could not keep my eyes open yesterday for some reason.  It was a wasted morning and afternoon.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1797 on: July 18, 2013, 08:48:23 AM »

How about the dog?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1798 on: July 18, 2013, 08:48:56 AM »

This whole weight loss thing is amusing, when it's clear he's still lying to us. "I know I lied in the past but this time I'm telling the truth! I refuse to show my weight on a scale though, it's a private matter!"

And yes, he is taking multiple naps a day now. For a 31 year old, that's terrible.

Ahem.  I am not lying.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1799 on: July 18, 2013, 08:50:07 AM »

I finally heard the other day and the kids are doing okay.  They did get malaria, but they are recovering nicely.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies