Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:50:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"  (Read 164329 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« on: June 13, 2013, 11:28:03 PM »

I also get migraines, as my late father and my grandmother and aunt on my mother's side get them. My triggers are over-tiredness and stress... and they are actually one of the most common set of trigger factors.

Other ones that people don't recognise is salt and sulfuric bulbs like onion and garlic...

And you most certainly CAN give yourself migraines, heredity only means you're prone to get them, you help push things over the edge... and it's pretty clear, if you do 'know' your body, you clearly don't like it very much.  
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 11:31:26 PM »

The accent mark, whatever. Doesn't matter.

Actually, it does.

You can get rose wine and rose beer (which is disgusting BTW)... Rosé is a very particular kind of wine (very good chilled in summer).
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 12:23:07 AM »

Wait a second who is this Krista lady

Clearly delusional too... match made in heaven...
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 05:47:26 PM »

It's not that f'ing hard!!!

Either all of the business is directly under the tail, or there's things under the pelvis...
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 06:54:30 PM »

Guys, calm down.  There are way bigger fish to fry than what sex JJ is.  There is absolutely no need to beat me up over something so trivial.

It's not trivial...
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 09:13:01 PM »

OK - I know it's trademark Bushie and all, but why hasn't there been a serious discussion for a while now about the mustache? It's certainly not a good way to get the ladies (Where's The Professor to back me up on something when I need him??).

The moustache is why you can't walk near parks... it screams sex-offender.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 10:13:02 PM »

She isn't able to run free in the street is she?
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 01:39:48 AM »

The electronic fence thing is expensive. Guarantee you he's lying about that. Anything dad did "over lunch" like putting up missing signs and buying a doghouse is most likely a lie also.

Plus... that seems like a shock-collar... which is downright cruel... just put up a make-shift fence.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 06:55:36 PM »

Dude just get a job

seriously if money is a problem why aren't you out jobhunting right now

you're not even trying and you don't even care, do you?

A quick Google search shows over 600 part time jobs in Bushie's area, so no.  Maybe memphis can apply for Bushie again.

I am looking.  It is absolutely, 100% mandatory though that I get Sunday's off.  There is no way around that.

Yes... because people with your work history are in a position to make demands, lol
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 09:27:19 AM »

Also, when is the last time you were proven to be objectively correct on something?

I know you have this SERIOUSLY misplaced sense of your importance (which I acknowledge I'm feeding) but Sbane agreeing with you doesn't mean he's correct either and the position on JJ's care (btw I'm still alarmed you're using 'he' when you know it's a girl) is not being criticised because its you doing it. I agree that exposure to 85F won't kill her, as long as she has access to lots of clean water and shelter from the sun, but considering some of the choices made by you or your parents for you, the ability to care properly for this poor little thing is being questioned.

Oh and in relation to your weight, I have two words "towel rack"

polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 07:10:39 PM »

Isn't it wonderful?! Bushie, a 31 year old man got approval from his daddy for an aspirational timeline!!

polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 07:47:10 AM »

Isn't it wonderful?! Bushie, a 31 year old man got approval from his daddy for an aspirational timeline!!

I didn't need his approval, but his blessing is priceless.

You think far too much of your father...
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 08:21:28 AM »

If that's a weakness, I'll gladly take the weakness.

It's ok, just add it to the pile.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2013, 03:04:25 AM »

That's Bushie's brand of Christianity...

It doesn't matter if you abuse your body, treat others like crap and think entirely of your own gratification... as long as you condemn the right people and spout out-dated and intellectually flawed crap... you're goooood.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2013, 09:44:33 AM »

Bushie's church is the type I imagine being held in a tent with a guy in suspenders and a collarless shirt... absolutist and anti-intellectual.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2013, 10:57:44 AM »

Oddly under Bushie's theology (which I obviously don't adhere to) gay and lesbian Christians would be fine and saved even if homosexuality is a sin. But how many who adhere to that do accept LGBT Christians? Actually that puts gays as worse than murderers.

I do believe that LGBT people can be saved just like straight people.  I don't discriminate based on one's sexuality and neither does God.  Everyone, regardless of their sexuality, needs grace and deserves to have a chance to come to Christ.

Um... it's not the person... they can be gay - just not have sex... I thought that was point
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 07:00:47 PM »

A major prayer has been answered!! When we left Kenya earlier this month, there was a teacher's strike that prevented students from going to class right around exam prep time. After much prayer from God's people, the teacher's strike has been called off, so the teachers and the students can return to the classroom and prepare for and take the necessary exams later this summer! So proud of several young men and women in Kenya who, instead of partying while the teachers were on strike, organized study sessions with their peers to study on their own for the exams. They take their schooling seriously and with pride! That hit home to me when I heard that. Thank you, LORD!!

OMG... a strike ended!!! and you wanted it to!!! OMG thank you Jeebus!!

As opposed to a strike ending through negotiations ... as they usually do.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2013, 07:50:14 PM »

A major prayer has been answered!! When we left Kenya earlier this month, there was a teacher's strike that prevented students from going to class right around exam prep time. After much prayer from God's people, the teacher's strike has been called off, so the teachers and the students can return to the classroom and prepare for and take the necessary exams later this summer! So proud of several young men and women in Kenya who, instead of partying while the teachers were on strike, organized study sessions with their peers to study on their own for the exams. They take their schooling seriously and with pride! That hit home to me when I heard that. Thank you, LORD!!

You really think God meddles in teacher's strikes?  Doesn't that kinda go against the principle of free will?  Or do you not believe in free will?

Bushy's theology has not been fully fleshed out. I propose we start a fund to put him through seminary. That would be worth a season or 3 of stuff.

Bushie's theology hasn't evolved beyond the middle-ages.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 09:12:40 PM »

You two have a lot to talk about...
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 09:33:41 PM »

...it's Oliver Cromwell.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 06:57:47 PM »
« Edited: July 22, 2013, 07:01:46 PM by Fmr. President and Secretary Polnut »

But you're saying it like it's a fact.  How on earth could you possibly KNOW what God did?  You don't even KNOW if God exists.  That's the whole point of FAITH.

No doubt in my mind means I have the utmost faith.  God proves His existence to me everyday in everyway, through nature, through the inner workings of the universe, how the earth is properly angled from the sun so as not to burn up or freeze.  Yes, its faith, but its an extremely strong and rooted faith.  "I walk by faith, not by sight", if you know what that phrase means.  God can do whatever He wants and since is omnipresent, He is everywhere at the same time.  He's not bound to one place at a time like humans are.  I have so much faith that in my mind, it is fact.

Wow... that is so myopic is literally scary.

You see God's hand in everything, because you need to see it.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 09:12:17 PM »

As of midnight, I have exactly 800 days until my goal date of moving to Kenya - October 1, 2015!!  THAT is awesome. Smiley

Until the date changes again. How are your kids, by the way? I'm sure you're checking on them as often as possible, right?

Absolutely.  The kids are doing well.  In fact, I am about to write them each a letter in the near future and email it to the Maisha director to get to them.

Will you sign it "Daddy"?

You know he will...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies