Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:22:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"  (Read 164390 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: June 07, 2013, 10:31:33 AM »

Kenya believe it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en3PZ09fue8
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 09:41:51 AM »

Jeff, you have admitted to being bipolar.  How can you say, "I am in great mental health.  I'm fine."?  Name one thing I have said that is untrue.  You can't.  Because there is nothing untrue in what I've said.  I'm not giving you a diagnosis.  I'm pointing out that you've admitted to some pretty serious issues that should really get checked out.  And these are issues that YOU have admitted to (other than conning your parents out of money... although I think you know it).

Did you go to the Star Trek movie and yell at the screen that you can't travel faster than light?
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 08:06:21 PM »
« Edited: June 08, 2013, 08:30:26 PM by Gravis Marketing »

Hey... he keeps saying I'm not telling the truth.  Everything that I've said is true.  When Jeff is dead before the age of 50, it won't be because I didn't try to get him to seek some help.

Whether or not his health is in danger is completely out of your hands. Sometimes I try and others do to guide different choices, but really, it's entirely beyond our control. We have literally years of evidence for that. So knowing that, and knowing how unhappy he must be, it's really hard to stand by while you blast him.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 05:43:50 PM »

I sympathize. I'd nap every day if I could, too, and couldn't imagine sleeping with a CPAP machine. A mouth guard is too much.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 02:56:26 PM »

Did you see the real Bushie in Africa?

http://nyti.ms/131NDZ4
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 03:28:15 PM »

Good Evening again folks!  It has it’s been very busy and wonderful all at the same time although now I have a massive migraine unfortunately.

Keep us posted, Jeff.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 09:32:03 AM »

Our Dear Friend is sporting a blue avatar. Is he a Republican again or does he just identify with a Kenyan right wing party during his trip?

He mentioned earlier that he believes America will be ready for a Republican President in 2016, so he will line up with that.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 05:29:26 PM »

The things Bushie does (or doesn't do) aren't because of pride or arrogance.

I'm not defending his choices or actions--which to him, probably don't seem like choices at all. I'm just saying, they come from a different place, so if you use those terms to him, he's not going to recognize himself in them.

Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 09:35:41 AM »

Inks stop trying to ruin Update for all of us. He wants to keep it going; let him keep it going. Thanks.

If he wants to keep it going, I'll ing let him keep it going.  I'm genuinely curious why he's engaging in an activity he admits is unhealthy.  Why the hell do you care anyway?

Because it's a way for him to connect with people, even in an unhealthy way, and the alternative is silence. Is that hard to understand?
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 09:37:15 AM »

I am through giving advice to Bushie, but I agree with Lief that he would be no better off with or without it. He has mostly ignored our advice, but on some occasions, I think he follows it unless he is lying (see JJ coming inside).

But I think the Update furthers his compulsive lying.

What reason do you have to think that?
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 08:42:58 AM »

How many adults are in the congregation? It sounds like a small number from the worship services.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 08:32:50 AM »

Yeah he went into the interview without a sense of urgency. They normally hire you on the spot for retail jobs like that, so he didn't get the job. I expect that's the end of the job hunt. He doesn't want to work. He knows his parents will finance his fantasies. They'd probably pay for him to go to African again.

We should give Jeff some support for going through with the interview and encouragement for the next one. This is not going to be easy and after we've been telling him to get off his butt, well, he did it!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies