Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:34:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"  (Read 164376 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 07, 2013, 01:45:48 PM »
« edited: June 07, 2013, 01:48:02 PM by True Federalist »

It's still better than Norway.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 09:18:03 PM »

my predictions:

1. bushie will never see the dietician again.
2. he will come back from kenya with the same...enthusiasm...he had last year.
3.  he will not attend cad, or drop out soon after beginning.  he keeps saying it is self paced.  he hasnt shown a great ability to be disciplined.

My predictions:

1.  I will see the dietitian on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 13:00.
2.  I will come back with the same enthusiasm for Kenya like I did last year and I do now.
3.  I will plow through the CAD and be setting things up in Fort Worth a year from now.

Un-shun.  I will give anybody 10:1 odds against all 3 of Jeff's predictions.  Re-shun.

I had thought I had been joking in the Middle School or High School thread when I posted the following, but now I am I not so sure it wasn't pure truth I posted.

John 7:9  "After he had said this, he stayed in Galilee."

Or we could go with a different beloved disciple who also pays close attention to every word his messiah speaks.

Inks 7:9  "After he had said this, he stayed in Oklahoma."
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 08:25:05 PM »

Also, with regard to your sleeping problems, one thing that can help one sleep better is getting some exercise during the day.

Another would be to cut back on the caffeine.  No soda, no coffee, no  tea at supper or later.  (Or if you must, decaffeinated only.)  As a side benefit, no soda, coffee, or tea in the evening would also cut some empty calories out of your diet.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 10:09:46 PM »

Maybe you just don't drink enough caffeine for your weight. I hardly think it sedates you. Chemistry doesn't allow it.

It has always made me sleepy.  It also helps with my headaches.

No.  It's causing you to have the headaches in the first place.  What you are describing are withdrawal symptoms and if you are suffering them when you don't get your caffeine fix, then you definitely need to cut back if you can and if you can't, you need to go cold turkey and don't have any at all while you break your drug habit.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 10:27:58 PM »

Maybe you just don't drink enough caffeine for your weight. I hardly think it sedates you. Chemistry doesn't allow it.

It has always made me sleepy.  It also helps with my headaches.

No.  It's causing you to have the headaches in the first place.  What you are describing are withdrawal symptoms and if you are suffering them when you don't get your caffeine fix, then you definitely need to cut back if you can and if you can't, you need to go cold turkey and don't have any at all while you break your drug habit.

My headaches are genetically caused.  Plus, I know my body better than anyone here.  Drugs don't affect everybody the same way.  It's not one size fits all.

Genetically-caused headaches?  Which doctor made that diagnosis?  What you've described are classic symptoms of caffeine withdrawal, so unless you've had a specific genetic marker for headaches found in your genome, I'd be far more inclined to blame the caffeine than your genes.

I'm not surprised you'd blame your genes tho.  If the problem is in your genes then you don't have to feel bad about not doing anything to fix the problem.  You tend to favor solutions that don't require you to do anything.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 10:04:35 PM »

Sure.  Anyway, I was tracking that tornado that hit you, posting about it in my group on NSAbook.

Blondie: NSAbook?

It's a popular social networking site in 2035.  It doesn't give you any privacy.

We have something like that here in 2013.  It's called Facebook, but at least you can still keep your privacy by not using it.  Sounds like in 2035, you have to use NSAbook or else.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 06:10:41 PM »

At what point do we discover that he's posting all of this from a McDonald's in Oklahoma City?

For what it's worth, he's posting from a Kenyan IP.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 11:13:52 PM »

I wonder which will happen first?  Bushie learning for sure which gender the dog is or Bushie telling his father about his plan to move permanently to Kenya?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies