Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:45:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"  (Read 164262 times)
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: June 15, 2013, 04:53:13 PM »

Okay, it's pretty clear that Bushie's "weight" loss is simply another fib. It's just normal weight fluctuation between 275 and 265 methinks, nothing more, nothing less. If he weighed in at 277 at the doctors, he isn't down 11 pounds like he claimed. My shoes, clothes, phone, etc, don't weigh 12 pounds, and if he has 12 pounds of crap inside him, he needs to seek a doctor. Tongue

Further, whenever they weigh me at the doctors, they make me take off my shoes. Yours doesn't?

Right now, as of this morning, I weigh 268 - a loss of 7 lbs.  That's with the malt and bacon cheeseburger factored in.  They recorded my weight at 276 on June 6, 2013 with a BMI of 42.0.  That 42.13 was recorded in March.  That appointment was before breakfast, my clothes were at least 4 pounds, my shoes were another 2 pounds, my wallet, keys, and phone were probably 2 pounds combined.  Add that up, that is 8 pounds.  I recorded my weight on that day at 268-269.  That is 7-8 pounds difference, so it makes sense.  I didn't record the 263.8 until June 9.

For the love of God Bushie lose the shoes, wallet, phone & keys when you weigh yourself. Also, take a dump before going to the doctor's office.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 02:38:55 PM »

Dude just get a job

seriously if money is a problem why aren't you out jobhunting right now

you're not even trying and you don't even care, do you?

A quick Google search shows over 600 part time jobs in Bushie's area, so no.  Maybe memphis can apply for Bushie again.

I am looking.  It is absolutely, 100% mandatory though that I get Sunday's off.  There is no way around that.

Wait, God won't let you work a 3-11 shift Sunday?

I could do a Sunday evening shift, reluctantly, but I would prefer to have the entire day Sunday off.  I like to go to church twice on Sunday's.  If I could choose, I would prefer to have Wednesday nights off as well for the same reason.  Since I know beggars can't be choosers, I'm not going to make Wednesday a deal breaker.  What would be a deal breaker is Sundays before 1400.

Seriously, Bushie, start applying.  There won't be any deals to break without applying.  You owe it to yourself, your parents and your kids to start working right away.

Bushie has kids? Isn't he like 17?
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 01:12:07 PM »

Congrats on the interview.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 10:48:20 AM »

I am reading Bushie's updates cover to cover. Just finished the first two threads.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 07:13:51 PM »

A major prayer has been answered!! When we left Kenya earlier this month, there was a teacher's strike that prevented students from going to class right around exam prep time. After much prayer from God's people, the teacher's strike has been called off, so the teachers and the students can return to the classroom and prepare for and take the necessary exams later this summer! So proud of several young men and women in Kenya who, instead of partying while the teachers were on strike, organized study sessions with their peers to study on their own for the exams. They take their schooling seriously and with pride! That hit home to me when I heard that. Thank you, LORD!!

You really think God meddles in teacher's strikes?  Doesn't that kinda go against the principle of free will?  Or do you not believe in free will?

Bushy's theology has not been fully fleshed out. I propose we start a fund to put him through seminary. That would be worth a season or 3 of stuff.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 05:13:33 PM »

Whoa, nelly!  Something in the employment field could, I repeat COULD, be brewing!  My first ex-fiancee' who is still a great friend, is trying to get me back on with ONG in a different capacity than I left.  She is trying to find me a full time, evening job that I can still go to school and work at the same time.  It would probably be in dispatch.  I don't know if it will work considering how I left them 3 years ago, but its worth a shot.

Wait a minute... you've been engaged more than once?

Go back to season one Inks, there was Tiffanye followed by Susan.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies