A short message from the Sam Spade for Senate campaign...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:55:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A short message from the Sam Spade for Senate campaign...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A short message from the Sam Spade for Senate campaign...  (Read 700 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 24, 2005, 10:21:49 PM »

(Baton Rouge, LA)

As the fine citizens of District 4 and Atlasia head to the polls to vote this upcoming federal elections and exercise their God-given right to vote, I would like to thank all those who have provided support for my campaign and all those who have believed in a vision for a "Fresh Start" for District 4. 

I would also like to thank my opponent, StatesRights, for a well-fought campaign in which the issues that mattered to District 4 were brought to the forefront of our discussions and true differences in ideology and beliefs between us were shown to each voter in District 4, regardless of "avatar" or belief.

In these upcoming 3 days, as District 4 votes, you will have a chance to vote for a truly moderate candidate who will promote responsible, centrist thought and beliefs to the Senate.   You will have a chance to vote for a candidate who believes what he says and says what he believes. 

Together, we have a chance to bring true change to the Senate and if elected, I will never forget that I am one of you and I promise from my heart that I will always represent each and every one of you to the best of my abilities.

Let us all pray and hope for peaceful elections this weekend and that the disaster of last weekend will be forgotten in the shadow of the majesty of each Atlasian casting his ballot for the future of this great land.

Thank you all.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies