Are Chris Christie's Problems with the Republican Base Exageratted? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:05:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Are Chris Christie's Problems with the Republican Base Exageratted? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are Chris Christie's Problems with the Republican Base Exageratted?  (Read 3653 times)
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« on: June 22, 2013, 11:46:51 AM »

My impression has always been that it's people telling the base we're (assuming I can be considered part of the base) supposed to be outraged than us actually having something against Christe. I'm not a huge fan of his, but it's because of his bombastic temperment and not his political views. I worry how his style would work when actually running for president or running the whole country, not just the state of New Jersey. There may be some people out there mad about him caring more about Hurricane Sandy than the presidential election, but most of them will get over it if Christe actually wins the nomination. There is someone out there mad about pretty much every strange thing imaginable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies