How much of the labor party supported what happened in the Pacific?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:22:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  How much of the labor party supported what happened in the Pacific?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How much of the labor party supported what happened in the Pacific?  (Read 1009 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 26, 2013, 11:40:09 AM »

Looks like at least Alfred Jones and Adam Griffin, the leader of the party, are infatuated with the Russian gymnasts. Can't blame them I suppose.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 11:42:48 AM »

Guilty as charged.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 11:45:06 AM »

Marokai seems to be the only one genuinely upset about it.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 12:00:42 PM »

Considering where it was organized, I would say the vast bulk of the party's political figures, save for the one most would suppose to be the top of the pyramid of elected officials.

Marokai seems to be the only one genuinely upset about it.

I would think that if disaster strikes anyone at the end of their term they would be pissed about it. All the more so if one's alleged allies don't even have the common decency to say "hey, we are gonna start blowing things up". Of course they couldn't because he would have derailed the plan. How odd that the people supposedly against taking the game seriously, took it seriously enough to put the game ahead of the people involved in it. Of course the first mistake is expecting intellectual honesty and consistency from them.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 12:06:01 PM »

Marokai and I were kept in the dark about the IRC plans, since we rarely venture into that area. We don't like surprises, unless they involve cake and ice cream.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 12:14:35 PM »

Marokai and I were kept in the dark about the IRC plans, since we rarely venture into that area. We don't like surprises, unless they involve cake and ice cream.

At first I thought such could be found in the IRC, but then I realized it wasn't ice cream I was looking at. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 01:23:29 PM »

At first I thought such could be found in the IRC, but then I realized it wasn't ice cream I was looking at. Tongue

Perhaps if cake and ice cream were to be had, I would be a frequent regular there. Wink
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 01:42:42 PM »

Such plans were not discussed in the main chat room that I know of, though I can say little for Labor's official chat room.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 01:56:39 PM »

If you like cake, why don't you move to the Midwest?!
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 04:10:33 PM »

I neither was aware from it.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 04:40:17 PM »

Such plans were not discussed in the main chat room that I know of, though I can say little for Labor's official chat room.

Everything goes down in #labor.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 05:03:56 PM »

I was not aware, but frankly, I like it. Honestly, with everything put aside : it's fun, isn't it ? Really ? More fun than a status quo, no ? It is a game. Yes, it has rules, and it has been played broadly abiding to those rules, even if they were a little bent in the process. But still : it's fun. We are wondering. We are impatient. We are clueless.

It's fun.

I am Zanas, and I approve of this message.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 05:44:50 PM »

Another question I have been wondering....is the dissolution of the Pacific also a shot at the Liberal party? If so, that's really hilarious considering the inactivity of the Pacific.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 05:10:29 PM »

I oppose the dissolution of the pacific, so no. But there are other fish in the sea.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies