Opinion of the hard lefty laborites who are upper middle class or better (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:05:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Opinion of the hard lefty laborites who are upper middle class or better (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: Opinion of the hard lefty laborites who are upper middle class or better  (Read 15446 times)
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« on: July 03, 2013, 10:56:01 PM »

There's a lot of them out there. If you went person to person in each party, you'd find that it's the Democrats who are actually run by the wealthy. Look at Hollywood and George Soros. Oh wait George Soros represents the common man lol.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 10:30:05 PM »

My friend's (upper middle class) dad is a very significant Labour politician in the House of Lords. He is by far the richest person I know. But he's not a "hard lefty".
I think it's a bit silly to be "hard left" and rich, as you are supporting what ought to go against your own self-interests and financial and social stability.
I'm normal middle class, but I'm very soft left, and socially conservative. I tend to describe myself as a "Christian Social Democrat", if you get what I mean.

Christian Social Democrat used to be the common man over here. Then the far left hijacked everything.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies