Opinion of the hard lefty laborites who are upper middle class or better (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:14:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Opinion of the hard lefty laborites who are upper middle class or better (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: Opinion of the hard lefty laborites who are upper middle class or better  (Read 15422 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« on: June 29, 2013, 02:26:05 PM »

Since when was 'the left' opposed to charities or charity as such? I think this is veering towards 'politics as it ought to be' rather than 'as it actually is'.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 06:34:45 PM »

Treating something that is fundamentally not a 'business transaction' as if it is is fundamentally moronic, as well as dangerous. But don't be disheartened. Attitudes like that may well be criminally stupid, but they will serve you well in your future career as a loathsome middle manager-cum-petty tyrant in a company that provides useless services to the service sector in Septic Swamp, FL.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 07:03:18 PM »

The case for the prosecution is proven, alas.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 07:20:31 PM »

I'm not really calling you an idiot as such. It is more that your attitudes are stupid. And not just stupid but also callous, thuggish and generally quite dangerous. The question is whether you have the capacity to change or whether you are some form of moral reprobate. A question that I can't answer - as amusing as it would be to heavily imply the latter - because I don't know you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies