Kerry hires Mike Dukakis' campaign Manager...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:32:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Kerry hires Mike Dukakis' campaign Manager...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Kerry hires Mike Dukakis' campaign Manager...  (Read 4480 times)
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2004, 09:01:52 PM »

Seems from looking at the graph that the 4.7 margin must be based on a 60% turnout.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2004, 09:14:41 PM »

Yeah, I was wondering why Bush wasted time in NJ and then the west coast tour.  I had just assumed Rove had lost his mind.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2004, 09:28:51 PM »

Looks like Bush was in pretty decent shape in Ohio as of last week.  Of course, that was before the Rasmussen Poll showed the Bush collapse nationally over the last couple of days.

When a poll consistantly shows a race frozen for 6 wks and then the bottom falls out, you know there is real movement.  For the first time, I believe Bush is in serious trouble.  So much for good economic news.....Jobs report meant nothing.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2004, 09:39:32 PM »

Looks like Bush was in pretty decent shape in Ohio as of last week.  Of course, that was before the Rasmussen Poll showed the Bush collapse nationally over the last couple of days.

When a poll consistantly shows a race frozen for 6 wks and then the bottom falls out, you know there is real movement.  For the first time, I believe Bush is in serious trouble.  So much for good economic news.....Jobs report meant nothing.

I guess its Iraq - the American people are shockingly wimpy about war nowadays.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2004, 09:47:34 PM »

Iraq no doubt.  I'm sure the White House polling picked it up as early as Sunday night.  Not a damn thing Bush can do about it.  Out of his hands.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2004, 10:08:48 PM »
« Edited: April 08, 2004, 01:50:00 PM by angus »

I guess its Iraq - the American people are shockingly wimpy about war nowadays.

I'm not sure that's right.  I will vote for Bush but I was a serious and vocal opponent of the Iraq war.  In fact, those who think spending all that money on Iraq was a grand idea will like Bush.  Those who don't split along the lines of the Dean/Kucinich faction (We should bail out now) and the Carole Moseley Braun faction (No, now we're stuck, so let's do it right.  Better to look like bullies than fools.)  I fall more into the latter category.  I'm not sure if there's any data on which group better describes antiwar Republicans.

Bush will rise and fall based on economics, at least that's what 73% of you said, out of 19 respondents to my poll on this forum regarding that exact question.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies