The Simple Truths Silver Mine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:49:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Simple Truths Silver Mine (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Simple Truths Silver Mine  (Read 119974 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 03, 2013, 11:14:39 AM »

Can't believe I'm posting something from dead0man here:

Lets see....Lukashenko uses violence to crush critics, takes hostages to get things he wants, rigs elections, regularly blames minorities for the problems he's created, has one of the least free press in the world, is anti-union, anti-gay, anti-Jew, anti-Pole, jails political opponents and then tortures them and thinks Germany was greatest when Hitler was in charge....but he's anti-west too so he's clearly a hero!

Oh come on. He was arguing with Tweed, who had, as usual, make a ridiculous outlandish statement nobody should bother enough to answer. This post would rather belong in the Obviousness Coal Mine.

Arguing with Tweed on things like this is admittedly low hanging fruit, but a good silver ore post nonetheless.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 08:36:36 PM »

Atlas is actually kind of a strange breeding ground for posters who are the opposite of the Gay Mafia, ones who believe that being anti-gay is some kind of sophisticated intellectual position and that those who don't share it are just unenlightened peons who can't grasp their extreme superior intellect that leads them to it.

Examples: Hifly, Tweed and that incoherent tarheel leftist guy.
do you even know who Tweed is?

Yes, the guy who wrote that screed about how Boomer liberals think gay marriage is an important civil rights issue when it really isn't.

Nice failed "zinger". And even if I didn't know who it was, it wouldn't detract from the rest of the post.

Ouch! Someone please sulfermine. After getting Shua a skin graft that is.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 12:33:57 PM »

Jim Webb was so sick of Government that now, just 2 years later, he wants to be President.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 01:35:03 PM »

The real act of terrorism is WHITE CAPITALISTS in this country DESTROYING AND MURDERING innocents abroad to further their WHITE SUPREMACIST DESIRE FOR MONEY. The real terrorists are those WHITE CAPITALISTS (SUCH AS THE TEA PARTY, KOCH BROTHERS, AND BILL GATES) who are COMPLETE PYSCHOPATHS and enjoy watching the working class and AFRICAN AMERICANS BURN.

Don't worry slave owning white supremacist plutocrats, you will get yours. Some day the oppressed proletariat of this goddamn racist country will rise up and DESTROY YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN MONEY AND CLASS BASED SYSTEM OF RACIAL GENOCIDE.

Really, SWE? REALLY??
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies