The Simple Truths Silver Mine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:32:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Simple Truths Silver Mine (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Simple Truths Silver Mine  (Read 119365 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: November 18, 2013, 04:11:20 PM »

I have no idea how Chicago-style pizza tastes, but it definitely is NOT pizza. As an Italian, I am the only one so far who can judge on this subject.

So true though he should have included those of us that have been to The Beautiful Place as credible judges, too.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 04:39:09 PM »

I have no idea how Chicago-style pizza tastes, but it definitely is NOT pizza. As an Italian, I am the only one so far who can judge on this subject.

So true though he should have included those of us that have been to The Beautiful Place as credible judges, too.

You've visited Chicago?  Who knew?  It is a beautiful place.

Tongue

But yes, I've been to Chicago, too. Stopped there for a few hours on the way back from the Iowa Caucuses in 2008.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 08:03:49 AM »

It really is shocking the desperate lengths that the majority of the moderation team has gone to justify their treatment of opebo - when it is plainly obvious (as obvious as it was that BradyNH was a rightwing sock) that this is done out of personal vendetta and not through any attempt to enforce the ToS.
I don't think this is quite accurate anymore, at this point the mods are not even trying to justify their performance. They are simply throwing out non-sequiturs when questioned to deflect criticism and quash dissent with traditional means.

Significant backlash over their treatment of opebo so they started with me last night.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 11:47:39 AM »

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 03:17:34 PM »

I don't like it either. Gets under my skin. These liberals better simmer down the agenda or else there will be problems someday.

No need to start a race war, Naso. It's just a soda commercial.

I'm still laughing at this one.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 10:47:38 PM »

With only 3 posts he already earns a spot here. Well played. Tongue

It seems Hanabusa's campaign is entirely based on "Daniel Inouye wanted me to be senator, so you should vote for me"

Wow. He said something that was stated in that very thread probably fifteen times already? What a sage.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 08:28:37 PM »
« Edited: September 17, 2014, 09:51:48 PM by Badger »

I like how MormDem calls out the GOP for having a double standard on that. First of all, it's the opposition party that beats up on the GOP for idolizing a past President. Secondly, the same people that do that have been slobbering over JFK for much, much longer and his "glamour" has been beaten over the public's head far more often than Reagan's.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 11:58:22 PM »

I like how MoronDem calls out the GOP for having a double standard on that. First of all, it's the opposition party that beats up on the GOP for idolizing a past President. Secondly, the same people that do that have been slobbering over JFK for much, much longer and his "glamour" has been beaten over the public's head far more often than Reagan's.

I rarely hear Democratic politicians refer to JFK.

...get your hearing checked if you "rarely hear" Dems showering praise not only on JFK but the entire Kennedy clan.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 07:17:05 AM »

I like how MoronDem calls out the GOP for having a double standard on that. First of all, it's the opposition party that beats up on the GOP for idolizing a past President. Secondly, the same people that do that have been slobbering over JFK for much, much longer and his "glamour" has been beaten over the public's head far more often than Reagan's.

I rarely hear Democratic politicians refer to JFK.

...get your hearing checked if you "rarely hear" Dems showering praise not only on JFK but the entire Kennedy clan.

Feel free to go through the 2008 Democratic debates to see if JFK was mentioned anywhere near as much. But we both know he wasn't, so what's the point?

Ok? The only tiny problem is that I mentioned that JFK is referenced/quoted far more in general than in politicians' speeches than Reagan.

And since I doubt any organization counted the number of times JFK or the Kennedy's in general werr referenced in Dem debates (since they're so fascinated with just the GOP obsessions), I'm not going to go through all of the Dem debates myself to count the shout outs. Good job giving a completely disingenuous comparison though.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 07:25:04 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2014, 03:34:52 PM by Bacon King »

This is going here because it's a wonderful simple truth that many, many people around here are finally coming to their senses, trusting in sound judgement and laughing with KCDood. sorry phil

Trust the Pennsylvania Republican who lives thousands of miles from Kansas over the guy who lives 6 blocks from the state line Roll Eyes
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2014, 08:17:45 PM »

Do you doubt the truthfulness of my statement? Look at Bushie's life. Do you honestly think that Christianity has had a positive influence on it?

Why is this idiot still allowed to use the Internet?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 08:28:18 PM »

I always know I'm doing something right when people attack me rather than my message. Sticks and stones, boys.

Oh, I think your "message" is so loudly idiotic that it doesn't need any further comment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies