CANONICAL UPDATE READING LIST (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:17:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  CANONICAL UPDATE READING LIST (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CANONICAL UPDATE READING LIST  (Read 20511 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: July 01, 2013, 11:39:56 AM »

Link to it?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 12:16:15 AM »

Lief thank you for these reviews. Thanks to you I have rediscovered my favorite post in Update history:

May I ask the forum a question?  Anybody who wants to respond feel free?

Why am I not encouraged to follow my dreams?  Am I somehow not allowed to follow my dreams?  Every time I mention something I hear people constantly saying "it's impossible", "don't try it", "you're wasting your time", "it's a pipe dream", etc.

I have made many mistakes, but it doesn't mean I have no right to pursue my dreams.

Because it's is actually important I'll break my vow of update silence and explain this one for you. (And yeah all these gifs has a specific message I'm trying to make, although admittedly some are so abstract I'm not really expecting anyone get them).

The net symbolizes your goals.

The jumping man is you.

His rolls of fat are your rolls of fat and also symbolizes your numerous habits that are unhealthy for you mentally and physically.

The mat is your dependency on others because you're unable to take care of yourself.

EDIT: And just so we're clear I'll go ahead and connect the dots between these concepts. If you try to keep your eye on the prize without solving the problems that are holding you back you'll fail and nothing will change. Get your day to day life in order before you even think about what your plans will be more than like a year from now. If you can't even motivate yourself to walk around the block how do you think you'll motivate yourself to focus on your education and graduate at the time you're expecting, let alone keep up with all the other things you want to do after that?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 11:30:42 PM »

bump, the link for the lost update has been lost again

also is there any progress from restoring update seasons XI thru XIII? or saving any others from premature deletion?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 09:28:42 PM »
« Edited: June 07, 2015, 09:33:48 PM by Bacon King »

What ever happened to creating a unified PDF? This narrative needs to preserved for generations to come Tongue
Yes, I did make my first Atlas account just to post this (linked to me by a friend)

Update has moved off site: darkatlas.us

edit: and I see your thread there now! I believe adam griffin is working on a PDF but discussion about the update is now banned here
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies