Will Bushie get CAD-certified or move to Kenya?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:12:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Will Bushie get CAD-certified or move to Kenya?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie get CAD-certified or move to Kenya?
He will do both

He will only be CAD certified

He will only move to Kenya

He will do neither

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Will Bushie get CAD-certified or move to Kenya?  (Read 1795 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2013, 03:29:05 AM »

What 's up, folks!  I have no idea who locked the Update.  It wasn't me.  Presumably either Badger or Mikado.  I am still in New York right now.  Our flight to Dulles was canceled yesterday causing all 11 of us to be split on different flights.  5 left late last night.  The other 6 were put up at the JFK Hilton Hotel by United Airlines.  The remaining 6 leave on three different flights today.  Myself and another lady leave at 08:30 on Delta flying into Chicago and flying to OKC on American Airlines at 13:20.  The next guy leaves JFK at 14:00 and the remaining three leave JFK at 16:30 going through Dallas into OKC after 21:00.  We are dinner at the Hilton last night paid for by United.  I had my first glass of wine.  My previous wine consumption were just shot size or less.  This was a glass of Relax, Riesling wine which is a little sweeter than other wines.  I had a New York Strip Steak with it so I didn't feel drunk at all.  It did help me sleep, though.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2013, 09:13:53 AM »

LOL

I had this fat alcoholic friend in college who LOVED relax wine. Looks like Bushie will be boozing it up in no time!

I can't believe you didn't go to Shake Shack while in NY though given your love of burgers. It's the best burger you'll ever have. I usually get a Shack-cago dog and the milkshake of the day for good measure.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2013, 09:23:23 AM »

What 's up, folks!  I have no idea who locked the Update.  It wasn't me.  Presumably either Badger or Mikado. 

Just start a new one.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2013, 09:40:23 AM »

What 's up, folks!  I have no idea who locked the Update.  It wasn't me.  Presumably either Badger or Mikado. 

Just start a new one.

It couldn't have been Mikado, as he hasn't been on.  That leaves Badger, Nym, or Dave.  I've put up a discussion on the mod board to figure it out.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2013, 09:57:31 AM »

Inks, Nym would certainly not do that unilaterally without telling his JBT shock troops holed up in the cave and probably then only after some discussion, and I strongly doubt Badger would either. He tends to ask for advice from his fellow JBT's on decisions of some moment. So it is either 1) DAVE, or 2) Bushie has decided to expand the horizons of his dissembling.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2013, 01:37:17 PM »

I am still in New York right now.  Our flight to Dulles was canceled yesterday causing all 11 of us to be split on different flights. 

Good lord, 11 Oklahomen on one flight from Europe!  I hope you didn't all sit on the same side of the plane.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies