The opebo challenge
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:40:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The opebo challenge
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The opebo challenge  (Read 3879 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2013, 09:27:54 AM »

My bad!  Dear me. 

I couldn't find my sandals for two days and they were in the back of my car.  Why is this so? 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 11:16:43 AM »

What the heck is 'square the circle'?  Is that like 'thread the needle'?

Skip me and talk about HD's sandals, proles.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 04:55:57 AM »

My bad!  Dear me.  

I couldn't find my sandals for two days and they were in the back of my car.  Why is this so?  
Sandals imply good weather, leisure, which in turn imply laziness. The dominant class doesn't count on you to be lazy. They have to exploit you all your life to stay above you and eat caviar out of the jar. So they made you work until your mind was numbed enough to not remember anything having to do with good weather or leisure, so you wouldn't stop working for them.

Vicious circle is the way to go for the capitalist class. Can we square the vicious circle though ? Wink Kidding, that's not my following topic.

Why do Americans spell "theater" and Britons "theatre" ?

(Oh and I give you a 3.1 for the squaring circle)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2013, 09:23:36 AM »

My bad!  Dear me.  

I couldn't find my sandals for two days and they were in the back of my car.  Why is this so?  
Sandals imply good weather, leisure, which in turn imply laziness. The dominant class doesn't count on you to be lazy. They have to exploit you all your life to stay above you and eat caviar out of the jar. So they made you work until your mind was numbed enough to not remember anything having to do with good weather or leisure, so you wouldn't stop working for them.

Vicious circle is the way to go for the capitalist class. Can we square the vicious circle though ? Wink Kidding, that's not my following topic.

Why do Americans spell "theater" and Britons "theatre" ?

(Oh and I give you a 3.1 for the squaring circle)

8/10, just for the phrase "and eat caviar out of the jar"

The Britons of course have it correct with their monarchy, allowing for a do-it-all suffix such as "re", as you see in "theatre" and "centre".  The owning class in The Bad Place thinks it best to keep the serfs in a constant state of disillusionment about their suffixes.  Is it "er"?  Or is it "ar"?  Perhaps it could even be "yr"... as you see in capitalist diction like "martyr", which of course is a "word" just to give the toiling masses hope they will escape the plutocratic enslavement and humiliation of employment. 

Why don't cherry Pop-Tarts come in an unfrosted variety?
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2015, 11:15:32 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2015, 11:33:00 PM by dallasfan65 »

\Why don't cherry Pop-Tarts come in an unfrosted variety?

Because the vicious cycle of capitalism has begat factory farms that produce only concentrated sugarbread for the drones working the outer layers of the beehive.

What more could you expect, considering the oppressive circumstances of the poors? There's not much I could think of that would placate them better than two square biscuits of frosting and filing - I too would require instant gratification after toiling for five straight hours. This is why Americans tend to resemble livestock these days: they eat processed garbage when they could eat like kings for only 200 Baht or so a night.

Why is Pluto no longer a Planet?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies