How many days a week on average do you eat red meat?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:20:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many days a week on average do you eat red meat?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Well?
0 (vegetarian/vegan)

7 (Bushie option)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 53

Author Topic: How many days a week on average do you eat red meat?  (Read 1875 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2013, 07:45:35 AM »

I know that generational whining is terribly popular these days, but it's hardly applicable to the consequences of centuries of industrialised fishing...
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2013, 07:56:50 AM »

Probably around 4 or 5.  If it's not beef, then I'm eating chicken.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2013, 04:38:33 AM »

Probably around once or twice a week. Some days are outright meatless. For the most part, it's chicken and seafood/fish. In fact, the past week has been three days chicken, one day seafood, one day fish, one day pork, and one day meatless/vegetarian. If I'm going to eat red meat, I either want a good steak or a good burger (and I am quite picky about both).
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2013, 05:43:26 AM »

Once a week or less. We eat a lot of chicken. And when I eat lunch I eat a can of tuna nearly every time.

But a good steak is beautiful if cooked properly, as is a good burger. My favorite though would have to be filet mignon with plenty of garlic butter.

I love meat and make a point to try a new animal whenever possible. I'm still kicking myself for not trying squirrel when I had the chance.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2013, 02:30:35 PM »

I make a point to try a new animal whenever possible. I'm still kicking myself for not trying squirrel when I had the chance.

What's stopping you now?  Its not like there's a dearth of squirrels in the Bad Place, now is there?  Just go buy a cheap 22 for like $100 at the pawn shop, and you can go shoot all the squirrels you like.  You might even save money in the long run.  (shoot some rabbits too while you're at it).
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2013, 07:27:47 PM »

I make a point to try a new animal whenever possible. I'm still kicking myself for not trying squirrel when I had the chance.

What's stopping you now?  Its not like there's a dearth of squirrels in the Bad Place, now is there?

Take note of my avatar. There are no squirrels running around here. My best bet would be to purchase one from an exotic pet vendor who would charge well over $1000. And to buy a gun here is an extremely cumbersome, expensive venture as well.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies