Petition to Recall the Pacific Governor (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:42:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition to Recall the Pacific Governor (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition to Recall the Pacific Governor  (Read 5559 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: July 11, 2013, 10:01:50 AM »

Seatown must really want to keep Atlasian presidential elections competitive.

seriously
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 02:49:20 PM »

It's not my job to be a politicaol adviser to other Atlasian parties but it seems to me that the Labor Party is not going to benefit from a continuation of these bizarre happenings in the Pacific.

The Labor Party will win regardless, get used to it.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 03:06:12 PM »
« Edited: July 11, 2013, 03:08:38 PM by Major Lazer »

Well, it seems that the gymnast movement and influential elements of the Labor Party are closely intertwined and it's a fact that many in the Labor Party knew of the plans to "dissolve" the Pacific Region but didn't inform the President, which has cost thousands of jobs and caused great economic uncertainty in Atlasia. In my opinion, the Labor Party has much more to offer than this; there are many smart people in your party so I don't think you will benefit from forming a quasi-coalition with Atlasians who have highly questionable goals.

And there is yet to be any condemnation of these people or attempts by the perceived serious members to distance themselves. It should be the President and his SoEA, not an IDS Legislator, going after these terrorists.

These aren't random rogue Labor members- its the former Chair, former Vice Chair, currenr Vice Chair supporting with many others aiding and abetting.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 12:12:20 AM »

These aren't random rogue Labor members- its the former Chair, former Vice Chair, currenr Vice Chair supporting with many others aiding and abetting.
Don't involve Gass in this.

I was referring to you. But you know that- why would I refer to the current Chair as a "former Vice Chair"?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 09:28:28 AM »

The behavior of the "revolutionaries" and probably the NM-AM now borders on Treason / Rebellion, which is a crime under the Criminal Justice Act. The revolutionaries should cease and desist their continued efforts to sabotage the Pacific region. The Pacific region should support its governor.

X DemPGH, A.G., V.P.

x Napoleon
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 06:32:13 PM »

The behavior of the "revolutionaries" and probably the NM-AM now borders on Treason / Rebellion, which is a crime under the Criminal Justice Act. The revolutionaries should cease and desist their continued efforts to sabotage the Pacific region. The Pacific region should support its governor.

X DemPGH, A.G., V.P.

A petition to recall a Governor is now bordering on treason or rebellion?

Yes, the Attorney General is making threats of criminal prosecution for exercising the political process laid out in the Constitution; furthermore, the Attorney General is combining those threats with political statements. It goes without saying that this is outrageously improper.

Interesting. Youll never make it to VP, but please tell us about your time as AG!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 07:16:58 PM »

I'll never get to be Vice President of Atlasia?

Cry Cry Cry

Please tell us about your time as AG!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 10:54:16 AM »

I'll never get to be Vice President of Atlasia?

Cry Cry Cry

Please tell us about your time as AG!

Call me an idiot, but I'm not sure why this has any relevance to whether a recall petition is "treason". Do you oppose recalls on principle?

I'm wondering if he thinks VP DemPGH would be a better AG if he followed the Xahar example- you know- breaking into people's accounts, getting banned, being a douche. Although that last one seems to have little to do with his time as AG since he continues to this day. Outrageously improper? Hmm........
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies