Petition to Recall the Pacific Governor (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:36:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition to Recall the Pacific Governor (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition to Recall the Pacific Governor  (Read 5558 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: July 11, 2013, 02:17:49 PM »

Seatown must really want to keep Atlasian presidential elections competitive.

Right? After all, who could keep up with all of these Federalist zombies and SOCKs that keep pouring into the game?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 02:36:29 PM »

A bit of foreshadowing and insight would have been appropriate here, oh say, before last night. I'm doubtful that the Governor even attempted to stir the Council back into action or contact them personally after legally being back on the job for just a couple of days, and I can only imagine that the initial recall was seen as highly suspect and politically-motivated (obviously to go after what he believes to be a "terrorist cell"). With such an awful Constitution now in place once again, it should have been known that a counter-recall would be inevitable following any such action.

I imagine that recalls will become the status quo of the region. It's a shame - the situation will now likely be even worse than before all the judicial remedies and extra-regional faux outrage began. Once again, the Worstitution permeates chaos throughout the region. Looks like one way or another, we effectively have four regions.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 02:41:44 PM »

It's not my job to be a politicaol adviser to other Atlasian parties but it seems to me that the Labor Party is not going to benefit from a continuation of these bizarre happenings in the Pacific.

Incorrect. What the Labor Party won't benefit from is the continued assumptions by people such as yourself that it is the driving force behind all of this. Of course, that works so well for your narrative, so why would you stop now?

Also, I'm pretty sure that Labor will be fine as long as we don't have a chair with a penchant for making disgusting comments about rape during close elections.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 12:49:52 AM »

These aren't random rogue Labor members- its the former Chair, former Vice Chair, currenr Vice Chair supporting with many others aiding and abetting.
Don't involve Gass in this.

I was referring to you. But you know that- why would I refer to the current Chair as a "former Vice Chair"?

Perhaps I'm confused now, but seatown was never a Vice-Chair - he was General Secretary.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 12:37:12 AM »

Seriously, Napoleon, Yankee, DemPGH, you should ignore them. They like trolling, we must defeat them, but giving them any importance, it's playing their game.

We're all just playing a game, though, aren't we?

Oh God no, Alfred. Didn't you get the memo? Every person ever who has played this game and continues to play this game is an absolute Serious Person, and always has been such. Regional governments have always existed, democracy has never been questioned or threatened by anyone who has made such accusations and of course, the status quo is always the best pathway forward. The notion that anyone - anyone in a position of power now or at any time in Atlasian history - would use or has used their influence to troll, obfuscate or otherwise play political or policy-based chess in Atlasia is downright absurd, and you should be ashamed of yourself for even insinuating that. This sh*t is real and it's for real folks only.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies