DWPERRYWATCH
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:51:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  DWPERRYWATCH
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12
Author Topic: DWPERRYWATCH  (Read 31000 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2016, 02:02:40 PM »

Florida Man declines to endorse DW Perry.

https://twitter.com/SenatorInvictus/status/723522437825105922
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2016, 10:59:16 AM »

https://alibertarianfuture.com/2016-libertarian-party-nomination/darryl-w-perry-cheating-buying-votes-online-polls/

Appearently Mr. Perry has only been contributing to the Washington corruption ring. Sad to see the colossus fall.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2016, 11:06:01 AM »

Good night, sweet prince
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2016, 09:06:45 PM »

Guys, I got a hold of what I think is DW Perry's number (it was published on a press release that his own campaign put out for God's sake) and I'm really tempted.

And no, I will not be sharing it here. Go do your own third party watching.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2016, 09:07:41 PM »

I found it as well.
sparkey

Political Matrix
E: 6.71, S: -7.30

« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2016, 11:41:44 PM »

Lincoln-Douglas move over!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZPDSsGwv4E
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2016, 12:31:30 AM »

It also should be noted that Gary Johnson has won every state convention besides one. The Louisiana convention. Won by DWPERRY Himself.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2016, 02:44:33 AM »

Is this guy a libertarian or a fascist? Really hard to tell.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2016, 07:17:39 AM »

My guess is that he's a fascist running as a Libertarian; the state party does not seem to like him. After he announced his campaign, the state party chairman resigned and called him a 'fascist' and a 'neo-Nazi', and also accused Sol Invictus of sacrificing a goat and drinking his blood.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2016, 08:54:41 AM »

I can't stop thinking DWPERRY looks like a repeated sex offender.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2016, 01:04:52 AM »

My guess is that he's a fascist running as a Libertarian; the state party does not seem to like him. After he announced his campaign, the state party chairman resigned and called him a 'fascist' and a 'neo-Nazi', and also accused Sol Invictus of sacrificing a goat and drinking his blood.

Invictus actually admitted not long ago to doing just that in a neo-pagan ritual.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #136 on: May 08, 2016, 01:06:56 AM »

...Damn. I was expecting his Twitter to be TRUMP-level hilarious. Turns out it's just basically a stream of third-party and independent news. That's a shame.

As for you, Sanchez, don't undermine Perry's campaign. I'll be completely serious here; the fact that a former Atlas poster could end up being the nominee of the biggest third party in the United States is somewhat inspiring and uplifting. Besides, I'd prefer to see DW Perry in the general election, just so that his hilarious campaign can continue.

Word. And I'll note that prior discussions in the Mod Cave have indicated that using anything ever posted on Atlas to f$#k with someone's real world life--even in a political sense like Perry's--is a mega permanent ban and salt the earth level infraction (with which I 101% agree).
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #137 on: May 08, 2016, 04:36:56 AM »

...Damn. I was expecting his Twitter to be TRUMP-level hilarious. Turns out it's just basically a stream of third-party and independent news. That's a shame.

As for you, Sanchez, don't undermine Perry's campaign. I'll be completely serious here; the fact that a former Atlas poster could end up being the nominee of the biggest third party in the United States is somewhat inspiring and uplifting. Besides, I'd prefer to see DW Perry in the general election, just so that his hilarious campaign can continue.

Word. And I'll note that prior discussions in the Mod Cave have indicated that using anything ever posted on Atlas to f$#k with someone's real world life--even in a political sense like Perry's--is a mega permanent ban and salt the earth level infraction (with which I 101% agree).

Very reasonable. One has to be an utter douchebag to mess with someone's real word life, using this forum posts.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2016, 06:36:39 AM »

And he's going to be in the next televised Libertarian debate!

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=236181.0
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2016, 04:59:24 PM »

I fail to see what is wrong with using a candidates posts against him during a campaign. Teddy went after campaign staffers, not actual candidates. But DW Perry isn't a threat to Gary Johnson as the party purists now seem to be uniting 'round McAfee, so I have no intention to launch my #NeverPerry movement.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2016, 05:51:09 PM »

The real question is:

IF DWPERRY IS NOMINATED, WILL HE WIN AT LEAST ONE STATE IN A CLINTON VS. TRUMP MATCHUP? THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM IS ALREADY BROKEN.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2016, 06:38:02 PM »

The real question is:

IF DWPERRY IS NOMINATED, WILL HE WIN AT LEAST ONE STATE IN A CLINTON VS. TRUMP MATCHUP? THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM IS ALREADY BROKEN.

but how does he into ballot?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #142 on: May 19, 2016, 10:03:01 PM »

http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/05/iprs-second-2016-libertarian-party-presidential-preference-poll-detailed-results/

According to IPR (the online mecha of most devoted Libertarian Party activists), DW Perry is going into the convention as the top choice of the "True Libertarians." Don't be surprised if he places fourth behind Johnson, Peterson, and McAfee.

Peterson is the favorite of the ex-Cruz #NeverTrump folks, the most annoying of the cuck movement. The ones who always bitch and moan about the "TRUH CONSERVATUVES." Johnson has the support of the more moderate libertarians and Republicans. It's McAfee and Perry who seem to be the favorites of the hardliners in the Libertarian Party, and if they unite around one or the other, will probably be the bigger threat to Johnson.

It occurred to me as I wrote this that Perry has a very remote chance of performing very well.
sparkey

Political Matrix

« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2016, 11:12:28 AM »

Peterson is the favorite of the ex-Cruz #NeverTrump folks, the most annoying of the cuck movement. The ones who always bitch and moan about the "TRUH CONSERVATUVES." Johnson has the support of the more moderate libertarians and Republicans. It's McAfee and Perry who seem to be the favorites of the hardliners in the Libertarian Party, and if they unite around one or the other, will probably be the bigger threat to Johnson.

The IPR poll actually told us a lot despite its small sample size and obvious radical bias. The interesting data isn't the percentages of support for each candidate, because we know a disproportionate number of radicals read IPR. The interesting things are the delegate:non-delegate ratio of candidates, as well as the second choices of candidate supporters. We learned:
  • Petersen supporters are not likely to be delegates. So his victories in online polls don't mean much. Expect him to underperform at the convention.
  • Perry supporters are very likely to be delegates. Expect him to overperform at the convention.
  • Petersen supporters transfer their support mainly to Johnson.
  • McAfee supporters scatter, slightly more to Johnson than anybody.
  • Perry supporters prefer McAfee to Johnson.

So, the only candidate other than Johnson who could benefit from multiple ballots is McAfee, who could possibly gain Perry voters. To win, McAfee will need a ballot like: McAfee 40%, Johnson 30%, Perry 20%, Petersen 10%. It's not likely. But it is an interesting possibility that the convention could come down to McAfee begging Perry for an endorsement.

For Perry to win, he'll need to come very close to 50% on the first ballot, because supporters of all of his major opponents prefer Johnson to him.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2016, 04:48:55 PM »

Perry has a Reddit AMA tomorrow. Let's throw him off:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarrylWPerry/comments/4hwqxy/ama_may_21/
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2016, 04:55:17 PM »

Oh man, imagine Atlas users hijacking his AMA.
sparkey

Political Matrix

« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2016, 08:07:40 PM »

John McAfee's main criticism of Darryl?

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Source: http://reason.com/blog/2016/05/20/john-mcafee-will-be-the-next-president-o
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2016, 08:24:05 PM »

Question for DW Perry: What is your opinion of the infraction point system?  Freedom System or Horrible System?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2016, 09:15:46 PM »

John McAfee's main criticism of Darryl?

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Source: http://reason.com/blog/2016/05/20/john-mcafee-will-be-the-next-president-o

MCAFEE/PERRY 2K16
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #149 on: May 24, 2016, 04:08:58 PM »

http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/05/darryl-w-perry-to-host-pre-convention-conference-call/

DW Perry to host craft beer party, pre-debate/convention telephone town hall. I'm regretting not heading over to Orlando for the LNC Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies