Opinion of George Zimmerman
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:50:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of George Zimmerman
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Opinion of George Zimmerman
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Opinion of George Zimmerman  (Read 2246 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »

A man with poor judgment.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2013, 06:29:02 AM »

Massive HP. He's a murderer who should be in prison until the day he dies (and that's only because I don't support the death penalty). I truly, sincerely, and absolutely hope his life is destroyed as a result of this. He deserves as much mercy as he gave Travyon Martin. The only one with a legitimate self-defense claim was Trayvon, who was unfortunately unable to make that claim in a court of law.

To those that mention party, I don't care in the least bit. All murderers belong behind bars, no matter what party they are. I really don't think it's safe for an African-American to live in the state of Florida.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2013, 12:51:39 PM »

Massive HP. He's a murderer who should be in prison until the day he dies (and that's only because I don't support the death penalty). I truly, sincerely, and absolutely hope his life is destroyed as a result of this. He deserves as much mercy as he gave Travyon Martin. The only one with a legitimate self-defense claim was Trayvon, who was unfortunately unable to make that claim in a court of law.

To those that mention party, I don't care in the least bit. All murderers belong behind bars, no matter what party they are. I really don't think it's safe for an African-American to live in the state of Florida.

You are truly one of the most horrible people I've ever seen on this forum.

I'm not a pro-Zimmerman person by any means, but your hatred towards him absolutely disgusts me.  You don't know this man, you never met him.  Yet you wish this one guy absolute misery for committing a crime that many others have committed and have gotten way less punishment than what you wish on this guy.  Did he act like an idiot?  Yes.  Do I think he should've gone to prison?  Yes, if the laws in Florida were more sane.  There are about a thousand different versions of events that happened that night, most of them involve human stupidity.  One thing I think most of us agree on though is that Trayvon shouldn'tve died.  And it's a shame he did.
Zimmerman should be held accountable for his actions that night.  It cost a 15 year old young adult his life.  I don't care if Martin did jump him when he pursued him down the alley, it is quite evident that Zimmerman wanted to play hero in a bad way instead of just listening to the police and staying in his car.  He should pay for his crimes with some jail time for sure.  However, he doesn't deserve absolute hatred or people wishing harm on him.  He was just one scared man with a gun. . . . . an all too common problem in our society.
Hatred is the problem in our society.  And I must thank you for reminding us of that.

Also, while I'm on here I would like to comment that I find it interesting that guys like politicallefty will sow hatred, scorn, contempt, and all sorts of negative feelings towards one overzealous Florida watchman that he would've never known of if this one incident never happened, but seems perfectly alright with a president who claims to be "liberal" who has in the past ordered the killings of American citizens without trial, has continued Bush era privacy violation policies indefinitely, whose approval of drone policies will likely result in many Pakistani children having nightmares of steel birds with explosive weapons killing their loved ones for decades, etc etc etc.

Again, where's the outrage?
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2013, 03:26:08 PM »

What do African Americans have to do with the case. The last time I checked the two people who were involved were Trey Von Martin and George Zimmerman. We should stay away from brining entire races of people into things.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies