Which Nazi Leader Are You Most Like?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:11:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Which Nazi Leader Are You Most Like?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
Martin Bormann

Josef Goebbels

Hermann Goering

Rudolf Hess

Reinhard Heydrich

Heinrich Himmler

Adolf Hitler

Ernst Roehm

Albert Speer

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Which Nazi Leader Are You Most Like?  (Read 3630 times)
TNF
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2013, 04:24:07 PM »

You Scored as Ernst Röhm
You are Ernst Röhm. Tough and commanding, you are a vociferous rebel to the point of iconoclasm. Whatever is set up by the Institution, you thumb your nose at. You are unafraid to voice your opinion (loudly) even if it’s dangerous to do so, and you hate people who are stuck up. You’re a natural leader and have an affable personality that makes it easy for people to follow you. On the negative side, you are prone to excesses and may make a spectacle of yourself by doing something overly wild, like drinking too much or having sex in public.

Ernst Röhm   
56%
Josef Goebbels   
53%
Albert Speer   
47%
Martin Bormann   
44%
Reinhard Heydrich   
44%
Heinrich Himmler   
39%
Rudolf Hess   
33%
Adolf Hitler   
33%
Hermann Göring   
25%
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2013, 05:21:55 PM »

You Scored as Albert Speer
You are Albert Speer. With a mind geared toward structure and engineering, you’re a natural administrator. You habitually use your skills to get in good with the top, and you’re generally given a lot of duties which you’re able to juggle with ease. Because of your ordered thinking, you’re extremely efficient and formidable, and may often be tagged to lead projects because of this. Despite your fresh-faced look, you are as much of a viper as the others with whom you nest and have no qualms about switching sides to stay with a winner; anything to make you look good.

Albert Speer
75%

Josef Goebbels
58%

Rudolf Hess
50%

Heinrich Himmler
44%

Martin Bormann
44%

Reinhard Heydrich
36%

Hermann Göring
33%

Adolf Hitler
31%

Ernst Röhm
31%

Arturo Belano

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.43

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2013, 07:57:19 PM »

You Scored as Ernst Röhm

You are Ernst Röhm. Tough and commanding, you are a vociferous rebel to the point of iconoclasm. Whatever is set up by the Institution, you thumb your nose at. You are unafraid to voice your opinion (loudly) even if it’s dangerous to do so, and you hate people who are stuck up. You’re a natural leader and have an affable personality that makes it easy for people to follow you. On the negative side, you are prone to excesses and may make a spectacle of yourself by doing something overly wild, like drinking too much or having sex in public.

Ernst Röhm    
   61%
Josef Goebbels    
   58%
Heinrich Himmler    
   39%
Albert Speer    
   33%
Rudolf Hess    
   33%
Adolf Hitler    
   33%
Martin Bormann    
   31%
Hermann Göring    
   25%
Reinhard Heydrich    
   19%
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2013, 08:32:59 PM »

You are Heinrich Himmler. With your incredible grasp of Machiavellian politicking, your keen and calculating mind, and almost superhuman gift for organization, you have the potential to get far in life. The problem is that you may be almost obsessed with the dark side of life and death and don’t have a firm grasp of right and wrong. You’re a control freak, pure and simple. Everything in your life is scheduled, alphabetized and sanitary; God help anyone who messes that up. With your quiet little smile, people scarcely suspect you of great wrath, but you do not suffer fools gladly.

Heinrich Himmler    
   61%
Josef Goebbels    
   53%
Ernst Röhm    
   50%
Albert Speer    
   50%
Reinhard Heydrich    
   50%
Rudolf Hess    
   42%
Adolf Hitler    
   42%
Martin Bormann    
   36%
Hermann Göring    
   31%
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2013, 11:55:55 PM »

You Scored as Ernst Röhm

Ernst Röhm   
56%
Josef Goebbels   
53%
Reinhard Heydrich   
50%
Adolf Hitler   
50%
Albert Speer   
47%
Hermann Göring   
36%
Martin Bormann   
28%
Rudolf Hess   
28%
Heinrich Himmler   
22%
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2013, 04:43:31 AM »

You Scored as Rudolf Hess

You are Rudolf Hess. Sensitive, quiet, kind and shy are just a few words that describe you. Of course, other words include paranoid, fanatical, unhinged, and air-headed. You are probably a vegetarian, follow a pagan faith, and belong to either PETA or the ASPCA. Easily driven to tears, you have a fear of presenting before large crowds and tend to shun positions requiring too much responsibility. Everyone likes you for your gentle and sympathetic disposition, and you will do everything within your power to help friends in need. Unfortunately, because of your loathing of accountability, no one takes you seriously.

Rudolf Hess    
   64%
Josef Goebbels    
   61%
Albert Speer    
   53%
Heinrich Himmler    
   44%
Ernst Röhm    
   36%
Hermann Göring    
   31%
Reinhard Heydrich    
   31%
Adolf Hitler    
   28%
Martin Bormann    
   17%
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2013, 06:17:13 AM »

I find it interesting that Angus and I score among the most brutal of the Nazis altogether. Be careful kids Tongue
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2013, 07:01:10 AM »

I find it interesting that Angus and I score among the most brutal of the Nazis altogether. Be careful kids Tongue
I'm pretty sur we already are... At least I am.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2013, 08:13:02 AM »

Yes, he was apparently very efficient at cultivating a culture of fear.  Also, I think Heydrich was the one that orchestrated the demise of Röhm and his boy toys and the night of the Long Knives. 

He totally looks like James Woods.  That's probably the worst part.
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2013, 05:37:27 PM »

Yes, he was apparently very efficient at cultivating a culture of fear.  Also, I think Heydrich was the one that orchestrated the demise of Röhm and his boy toys and the night of the Long Knives. 

Ive always thought he looked like Don Adams
Wake Me Up When The Hard Border Ends
Anton Kreitzer
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: 3.11

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2013, 07:04:10 AM »

You Scored as Reinhard Heydrich

You are Reinhard Heydrich. ‘Live fast, die young and leave a good-looking corpse’ is your motto. You almost seem to have a death wish as you do nigh-suicidal things like drive your sportscar or fly your airplane too fast in treacherous conditions. Embodying the duality of the sign Pisces, you have two faces: at work, you’re cheerless, grim, brutal and violent; at home you’re sentimental, romantic, warm and affectionate. You are ambitious and wish to climb to the top of your chosen path in the shortest time possible. Despite this, you have a surprising weakness and talent for the Arts.

Reinhard Heydrich   
47%
Josef Goebbels   
47%
Ernst Röhm   
44%
Heinrich Himmler   
42%
Martin Bormann   
42%
Adolf Hitler   
36%
Rudolf Hess   
33%
Albert Speer   
31%
Hermann Göring   
28%
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2013, 07:27:58 AM »

Ive always thought he looked like Don Adams

maybe.  Depends on the lighting I suppose.

Heydrich:

Adams:

Woods:

That guy in your signature also looks a bit like Heydrich.

Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2013, 08:00:01 AM »

Walt Disney 67%
 You hate Jews but love mice, ducks, and anthropomorphic dogs which people don't seem to know is actually a dog.
Walt Disney did not hate Jews.  He hired many of them, including Art Babbitt and the Sherman Brothers (Dick and Bob Sherman.)  There's no evidence that he was anti-Semitic, except that he was once a member of an anti-Communist and anti-Semitic Hollywood organization that he later distanced himself from.  He also donated to numerous Jewish charities throughout his life.

California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2013, 01:12:47 PM »

Josef Goebbels   
56%
Albert Speer   
56%
Reinhard Heydrich   
53%
Heinrich Himmler   
53%
Martin Bormann   
50%
Ernst Röhm   
44%
Adolf Hitler   
42%
Hermann Göring   
39%
Rudolf Hess   
36%

Speer in a tie breaker
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2013, 01:15:42 PM »

Josef Goebbels   
56%
Albert Speer   
56%
Reinhard Heydrich   
53%
Heinrich Himmler   
53%
Martin Bormann   
50%
Ernst Röhm   
44%
Adolf Hitler   
42%
Hermann Göring   
39%
Rudolf Hess   
36%

Speer in a tie breaker

With percentages that close does this make you a moderate-hero Nazi?  Wink
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2013, 02:49:50 AM »

You Scored as Albert Speer

You are Albert Speer. With a mind geared toward structure and engineering, you’re a natural administrator. You habitually use your skills to get in good with the top, and you’re generally given a lot of duties which you’re able to juggle with ease. Because of your ordered thinking, you’re extremely efficient and formidable, and may often be tagged to lead projects because of this. Despite your fresh-faced look, you are as much of a viper as the others with whom you nest and have no qualms about switching sides to stay with a winner; anything to make you look good.

Albert Speer - 81%
Hermann Göring -67%
Ernst Röhm - 64%
Josef Goebbels - 61%
Reinhard Heydrich - 61%
Heinrich Himmler - 61%
Adolf Hitler - 58%
Martin Bormann - 50%
Rudolf Hess - 50%

I'm more concerned that I got 50%+ for all of them. On the plus side, my highest result is the one that got off the easiest.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2013, 08:45:52 AM »

I'm more concerned that I got 50%+ for all of them. On the plus side, my highest result is the one that got off the easiest.

You seem to be taking it in a spirit that was unintended.  For example, if you're a vegetarian who likes dogs and enjoys painting, it doesn't necessarily mean that you want to take over the world starting with Poland, shoot all the Poles, and move your people into their homes.  Or if you are chubby, opinionated, and will have sex with anything that moves but really prefer young boys, it doesn't mean that you'll be shot at close range on the night of the Long Knives.  I don't think it's test about political ideology or history.  It's a test about personal tastes.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2013, 09:14:53 AM »
« Edited: July 20, 2013, 09:16:52 AM by Torie »

Hmmn. I am most like a low class, out of shape, rabble rousing pugilistic gay, butt ugly thug, who was a supine lap dog to the Great Satan. In the runner up position is the Great Satan himself. I guess the factor given the most weight here is sexuality. Well, that is what I would like to think anyway. Tongue

Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2013, 10:05:42 AM »

Josef Goebbels    
   72%
Rudolf Hess    
   72%
Albert Speer    
   56%
Reinhard Heydrich    
   56%
Hermann Göring    
   53%
Adolf Hitler    
   50%
Heinrich Himmler    
   47%
Ernst Röhm    
   47%
Martin Bormann    
   42%
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2013, 07:33:48 AM »

If you're a vegetarian who likes dogs and enjoys painting, it doesn't necessarily mean that you want to take over the world starting with Poland, shoot all the Poles, and move your people into their homes. 
It doesn't?

I beg to disagree.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2013, 08:01:45 AM »

You seem to be taking it in a spirit that was unintended.  For example, if you're a vegetarian who likes dogs and enjoys painting, it doesn't necessarily mean that you want to take over the world starting with Poland, shoot all the Poles, and move your people into their homes.  Or if you are chubby, opinionated, and will have sex with anything that moves but really prefer young boys, it doesn't mean that you'll be shot at close range on the night of the Long Knives.  I don't think it's test about political ideology or history.  It's a test about personal tastes.

I wasn't being entirely serious. Of course, I'd rather get the relatively good Nazi and score less on the worst of the worst. I was honest with my result here. But, considering that Speer has a plurality and Hitler and Göring have zero votes, I don't know that this poll is entirely accurate.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2013, 12:10:53 PM »

Not many vegetarians here, and no artists, so zero Hitler is not surprising.  And no one here has any fashion sense.  Even the gay posters here dress like hobos, and therefore have little affinity for fancy-pants Göring.  If we had more Italians, even straight ones, then Göring would do better.  
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies