Krazen vs. Oldies
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:59:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Krazen vs. Oldies
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Well?
Krazen/Krazen

Krazen/Oldies

Oldies/Oldies

Oldies/Krazen

Kill me now.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Krazen vs. Oldies  (Read 1299 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 17, 2013, 01:42:43 PM »

You guys get so worked up about these two.....which is your favorite?
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 03:00:40 PM »

Oldies/Oldies.

Oldies doesn't make sense sometimes, but he's generally been nice to me.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 03:22:56 PM »

Krazen has openly admitted to be trolling us, and honestly hasn't annoyed me at all in weeks, so...
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 05:09:08 PM »

Oldies/Oldies, I guess.
Wake Me Up When The Hard Border Ends
Anton Kreitzer
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: 3.11

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 08:18:49 PM »

Oldies/Oldies
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 10:02:05 PM »

Krazen
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 10:06:20 PM »

Oldies, at the very least, isn't a vicious, spiteful puke.

It saddens me that you keep on feeding Krazen, who has admitted to just being an attention-seeking clown, by letting him get under your skin and having ridiculous, overblown reactions to everything he says.

As for Oldies, although I cannot understand his logic half the time, he has always been polite and cordial to me whenever we've spoken.

Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 10:10:57 PM »

Krazen, no thanks. Oldies, while some don't like his views and reasoning, really is a good, well meaning guy. So Oldies/Oldies without question.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 10:13:06 PM »

Krazen, no thanks. Oldies, while some don't like his views and reasoning, really is a good, well meaning guy. So Oldies/Oldies without question.

His trolling of the Deluge and Good Post Gallery do not indicate well-meaning to me.

Krazen, otoh, has a sense of humor. He's probably a sociopath but he's witty to his credit.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 10:48:18 PM »

I have to admit that krazen is pretty sharp.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 10:54:16 PM »

Ignorant and clueless wins out over a complete jerk with signs of sociopathic tendencies.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 11:37:24 AM »

Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 11:42:22 AM »

Krazen/Oldies.

Krazen peeves off the left more so he naturally gets my first preference.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 11:54:03 AM »

I have to admit that krazen is pretty sharp.

Very.  If he's a troll he's not a dumb one.   I wonder if he lives in Pittsburgh and is old enough to go out for an adult beverage.  Would be quite a chat.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 12:04:50 PM »

I'm surprised that this is as close as it is. Krazen proves that, if you have a cold personality,  intelligence will only get you so far.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 08:59:06 PM »

Krazen/Krazen. The man's schtick is at least funny. Oldies has gotten enraging.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 12:25:32 PM »

Krazen. At least he pretends.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 12:27:09 AM »

The thing is krazen puts too much effort into his posts for them to be just trolling. And even if it was it's not funny. Really Oldies is more funny because his logic on certain things is just sooooooooooooooooooo bad. Krazen's posts just come across as disgustingly non-empathetic and quite repellent in general. There's something quite amusing about saying someone saying they dislike a state for voting for McClellan in 1864, there's nothing amusing at all about laughing about and taking joy in teachers being laid off.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 08:24:02 AM »

The thing is krazen puts too much effort into his posts for them to be just trolling. And even if it was it's not funny. Really Oldies is more funny because his logic on certain things is just sooooooooooooooooooo bad. Krazen's posts just come across as disgustingly non-empathetic and quite repellent in general. There's something quite amusing about saying someone saying they dislike a state for voting for McClellan in 1864, there's nothing amusing at all about laughing about and taking joy in teachers being laid off.
I never said I disliked New Jersey for voting for McClellan, I was just pointing out that it happens to be one of their skeletons in the closet, just like any state has.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 10:22:13 PM »

It saddens me that you keep on feeding Krazen, who has admitted to just being an attention-seeking clown, by letting him get under your skin and having ridiculous, overblown reactions to everything he says.

WHen and where has Krazen ever admitted this? He puts too much time and energy into his meanness.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 10:26:45 PM »

WHen and where has Krazen ever admitted this? He puts too much time and energy into his meanness.

I remember Keystone Phil mentioned that he knows Krazen in real life (through mutual acquiantances IIRC) and that he overplays his views on here to get a reaction and piss people off. I might be wrong about that though.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2013, 10:46:56 PM »

I never said I disliked New Jersey for voting for McClellan, I was just pointing out that it happens to be one of their skeletons in the closet, just like any state has.

OLDIES OMG STAHP!!!

Toss-up.  New Jersey has some awesome rock musicians (Frankie Valli, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, etc.), but they also voted for McClellan in 1864 Sad.  Connecticut also gave us Lowell Weicker, Prescott Bush and Joe Lieberman.  Still, New Jersey's got some good things going for it.  Still toss-up.

I'm going to go with Oldies/Oldies on this one, despite his hangups about my wonderful state. 
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2013, 10:03:02 AM »

OLDIES OMG STAHP!!!

Toss-up.  New Jersey has some awesome rock musicians (Frankie Valli, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, etc.), but they also voted for McClellan in 1864 Sad.  Connecticut also gave us Lowell Weicker, Prescott Bush and Joe Lieberman.  Still, New Jersey's got some good things going for it.  Still toss-up.

I'm going to go with Oldies/Oldies on this one, despite his hangups about my wonderful state. 
I never said that I hate New Jersey for voting for McClellan; I just said that that's one of the not-so-savory aspect of its past, just like any state has those aspects.  And did you not read the second-to-last sentence in that last quote?

Still, New Jersey's got some good things going for it.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2013, 10:57:04 AM »

The one who isn't serious about having horrifically backward views.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2013, 01:22:07 PM »

Krazen/Oldies
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies