Favorite thing (anything at all) about the previous poster. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:07:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Favorite thing (anything at all) about the previous poster. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favorite thing (anything at all) about the previous poster.  (Read 4313 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: July 21, 2013, 07:45:50 PM »
« edited: July 21, 2013, 07:49:38 PM by Torie »

The gentleman winfield is invariably polite to the extent of my knowledge, no matter how searing the heat thrown his way. That is no small feat indeed. Most of us would tend to lash back and out.

The gentleman (and he truly is one), who so rudely butt ahead of me just now (Tongue), anvi, is at once a thoroughly decent human being, open minded, has a quick integrative mind, is fair, and curious - and erudite and smart to boot. Other than that he totally sucks.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 07:49:05 PM »

And you sir have an excellent judicial temperament. You have other virtues, but that is what stands out. Am I going to be interrupted yet again?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 08:58:46 PM »
« Edited: August 23, 2013, 09:18:24 PM by Torie »

Anything have anything to do with climate issues. Snow in that sense may be the single most valuable poster around here in a given field. He knows a heck of a lot about the topic, and has the ability to elucidate well (i.e., educate), about which most of us are rather clueless, even if we don't admit it. In his realm, Snow is indeed the jewel in the crown. Now as to his views on the ideal highest marginal income tax rates ... Tongue

Or RogueBeaver is above. My bad. My favorite aspect about him is his good common sense, and calm temperament. That he tends to agree with me fairly frequently, is just the icing on the cake.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 11:43:06 AM »

His honesty and political incorrectness. He's willing to take on the crowd without flinching. He's got guts.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies