Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:42:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 151211 times)
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1225 on: August 23, 2013, 10:26:24 AM »

My brother is a 37-year-old man, a 19+ year Navy Veteran.  He will be retiring from the Navy on June 30, 2014.  He is currently out to sea until the Spring 2014, but is stationed in Norfolk, VA.  His wife and daughter live near her mother near Plattsburgh, New York (extreme NE New York State).

Yes definitely extreme Northeast New York, only 90 minutes from me. Smiley
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1226 on: August 23, 2013, 10:42:06 AM »

Do pools have some kind of symbolic meaning in the story?

Didn't Bushie do the deed with one of his ex's in a pool or am I writing fan-fiction now?

I seem to remember a hot-tub? With the other ex, they did it in a hotel room, I'm pretty certain.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1227 on: August 23, 2013, 10:45:42 AM »

Walter, I'm in agreement with that.  Wednesday night was bad for me.  Lunch is in 25 minutes and I'm headed home.  Nausea is sky high.

And it begins.......
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1228 on: August 23, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »

My brother is a 37-year-old man, a 19+ year Navy Veteran.  He will be retiring from the Navy on June 30, 2014.  He is currently out to sea until the Spring 2014, but is stationed in Norfolk, VA.  His wife and daughter live near her mother near Plattsburgh, New York (extreme NE New York State).

Not far from here either. :S (more like 2 hrs 49 mins according to Google)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1229 on: August 23, 2013, 11:25:11 AM »

Didn't Bushie do the deed with one of his ex's in a pool or am I writing fan-fiction now?

I seem to remember a hot-tub? With the other ex, they did it in a hotel room, I'm pretty certain.

No, no hot tub or pool were involved.  The first ex was her bedroom, the second ex was a hotel room in Mena, Arkansas.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1230 on: August 23, 2013, 01:25:00 PM »

Not far from here either. :S (more like 2 hrs 49 mins according to Google)

Actually more like 2+ for me, don't know why I thought 90 minutes. You go to Burlington from here and take the ferry.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1231 on: August 23, 2013, 01:34:02 PM »

No, no hot tub or pool were involved.  The first ex was her bedroom, the second ex was a hotel room in Mena, Arkansas.

so you had sex with both the tiffanye girl and the woman with the bi polar issues?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1232 on: August 23, 2013, 01:38:12 PM »

so you had sex with both the tiffanye girl and the woman with the bi polar issues?

No, walter he's had 3 ex's.  The first he doesn't talk about here, and the second was Tiff Tiff.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1233 on: August 23, 2013, 03:17:57 PM »

No, walter he's had 3 ex's.  The first he doesn't talk about here, and the second was Tiff Tiff.

Correct.  The first encounter was in early March 2006 with the first ex and the episode with Tiff was late June 2009.  I respected the bi polar girl too much to do that to her.  Plus, two plus size bodies going at it... Yeah...
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1234 on: August 23, 2013, 03:36:29 PM »

I respected the bi polar girl too much to do that to her.

Huh

Plus, two plus size bodies going at it... Yeah...

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1235 on: August 23, 2013, 03:40:56 PM »

Walter, I'm in agreement with that.  Wednesday night was bad for me.  Lunch is in 25 minutes and I'm headed home.  Nausea is sky high.

And it begins.......

I can see why you're saying this, but I'm doing as little as possible this weekend because I have to go five full days to school next week to finish out the month of August.  It's mandatory I go, so I've got to get well.  I already feel just a tad better than I did at 11:30 this morning.  My nausea is down 1-2 notches and has never caused me to vomit other than quick dry heaves this morning.  I probably could have stayed all day today, but I was so nauseated that I figured adding an extra 4 hours onto my weekend may not be a bad idea.  I hope to be back to full strength by church time Sunday, but if not definitely by 4:40 am Monday.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1236 on: August 23, 2013, 03:46:46 PM »

RIP CAD
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1237 on: August 23, 2013, 03:54:42 PM »

RIP CAD indeed. This is the beginning of the end.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1238 on: August 23, 2013, 03:55:41 PM »

I'm surprised Bushie hasn't used the excuse that it's a sham class to drop it yet.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1239 on: August 23, 2013, 04:02:05 PM »

I'm surprised Bushie hasn't used the excuse that it's a sham class to drop it yet.

Because it's not a sham class, and CADD is not dead just yet.  I've just been sick the past two days.  Everybody gets sick.  I'm fine, CADD is fine.  No reason to worry!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1240 on: August 23, 2013, 04:03:29 PM »

I guess we are all worried because a) you haven't been in school a month and you are already missing days and b) you have a history of missing work/school with medical problems.

Seriously, I can't fathom how you continue to neglect your health with it effecting your life like it does. It's just pure laziness. You're still not exercising and eating crap that makes you sick. You're like a my dog who eats things she knows will make her sick, yet she does it anyway.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1241 on: August 23, 2013, 04:05:58 PM »

Bushie's  pattern is predictable.

He starts a job/class.  At first is the best thing ever...something god called him to do.  Then he starts having attendance issues.  Then he quits.

Rip cad.  Rip jj.  Rip diet  rip kansas city/kenya.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1242 on: August 23, 2013, 04:18:45 PM »

I guess we are all worried because a) you haven't been in school a month and you are already missing days and b) you have a history of missing work/school with medical problems.

Seriously, I can't fathom how you continue to neglect your health with it effecting your life like it does. It's just pure laziness. You're still not exercising and eating crap that makes you sick. You're like a my dog who eats things she knows will make her sick, yet she does it anyway.

I understand your concern, and if I could have picked a different time to get sick, I would have.  Unfortunately, I was not asked when I wanted to be sick. Tongue  I'll be back in the game Monday.  I don't plan to miss anything else the rest of August or all of September.  The next day I might miss would be Friday, October 4 and that's just because I have a Christian concert the night before with the church.  Even then, I will likely suck it up and go that Friday.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1243 on: August 23, 2013, 04:33:38 PM »

I understand your concern, and if I could have picked a different time to get sick, I would have.  Unfortunately, I was not asked when I wanted to be sick. Tongue  I'll be back in the game Monday.  I don't plan to miss anything else the rest of August or all of September.  The next day I might miss would be Friday, October 4 and that's just because I have a Christian concert the night before with the church.  Even then, I will likely suck it up and go that Friday.

I'm not saying you meant to get sick. With your poor health, you tend to get sick all the time. The only way you can help it is to get your health in order, which you have no interest in doing. That's been your problem for a long time. I doubt you meant to miss days when you worked at ONG, etc, but you did, and you will with CAD too until you quit it.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1244 on: August 23, 2013, 04:43:39 PM »

I'm not saying you meant to get sick. With your poor health, you tend to get sick all the time. The only way you can help it is to get your health in order, which you have no interest in doing. That's been your problem for a long time. I doubt you meant to miss days when you worked at ONG, etc, but you did, and you will with CAD too until you quit it.

Be that as it may, CADD is in no danger.  My health has been pretty good recently considering my poor eating habits.  This current episode was caused by overdoing it Wednesday night.  I know have a history of this type of stuff turning bad, but still there is no reason to think it will happen this time.  I still like CADD.  CADD is already so much more enjoyable than a call center, and I still have so much drive and determination to see this through to the end.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1245 on: August 23, 2013, 05:39:11 PM »

One side effect from the nausea today, I've lost nearly 2 1/4 pounds just in the last 12 hours.  I checked my weight at 05:30 this morning and I was sitting at 261.8, at 17:00 I was sitting at 259.6.  I haven't eaten anything except for two pieces of buttered toast this morning about 6:00.  We'll be having dinner by 18:00, so I'll gain a bit of the weight back, but tomorrow morning should look a lot better than this morning did.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1246 on: August 23, 2013, 05:52:59 PM »

Yeah, there's no food in your gut, so of course you're going to weigh less. Once you eat food again you'll go back up.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1247 on: August 23, 2013, 06:35:44 PM »

Bouyancy. One man's quest to keep his head above water, by any means necessary, except for swimming.

I like that!

Also, RIP CAD.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1248 on: August 23, 2013, 06:43:46 PM »

Your other two exs weren't big girls, Bushie?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1249 on: August 23, 2013, 06:44:55 PM »

2 burgers tonight instead of the normal 3.  Dude can you go more than one day without a burger ?   I bet you can't.  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies