Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:19:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 151267 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1475 on: August 26, 2013, 10:58:47 AM »

Well, I will read the Bible. I will be back. I can't imagine how a compulsive liar who can't feel guilty could go to heaven. I will read the bible again to know more about "access to heaven".

I will be back!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1476 on: August 26, 2013, 11:04:04 AM »

Let me clarify. I have made pretty severe mistakes.  I am not proud of them, but on the whole I see my God working in me day by day to bring me closer to Himself.  I still fail miserably, but little by little, I am becoming more like Christ.  It's like the stock market.  It has its ups and downs, but ultimately it goes up.  That's what my life is like.  I'll never be perfect until the day God calls me home, but God doesn't judge me by my sin anymore.  I am covered by the blood of Jesus and through that lens God sees me white as snow.

Bushie, you don't know if God has forgiven you, or even if he just cares of you. But thinking you will go to heaven just because you believe in Jesus, it's clearly stupid.

It's Biblical

I'm sceptical. I think you have to redeem your faults to be forgiven and to go to heaven, and you, it's not the case, you always fild an excuse, you're not ashamed because it's "old".

It's understandable to be skeptical, but read the Bible all the way through and it will show you that salvation is by grace, not by works.  Especially focus on Ephesians 2:8-9.  The Bible has never been wrong so you can trust completely what it says.  Ephesians 2:10 says that God's salvation should produce fruit, but the fruit is not salvation itself.  God is a perfect God and we are weak-minded human beings.  God knows we struggle.  He demands perfection, but because we can never be perfect sent Jesus to be that perfect sacrifice on our behalf.  Jesus' sacrifice is sufficient for God to allow us into heaven.  All He asks us to do is acknowledge our sin, believe that Jesus died for us, and confess Him with our mouth.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1477 on: August 26, 2013, 11:12:12 AM »

The Bible has never been wrong so you can trust completely what it says.

ummm...
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1478 on: August 26, 2013, 11:22:24 AM »

You guys are sick.  Real sick.  For starters, I look nothing like a child molester.  To say I do is just ridiculous and borderline libelous.  I have a lot of children in my family, so I have a lot of birthday parties to go to.  I've got another one coming up in September and then two in November.  Loving on kids is real and its not predatory.  I want to adopt those children because I love them.  Being an unemployed 31-year-old living in his family's trailer is not shameful and not predatory.  I am not morbidly obese, I am just obese.  I dress decent enough and my hair is okay.  Tourette's is what I take exception to and am offended by.  I have no control over my Tourette's, so how is that predatory?  I act perfectly normal and love being around adults and children alike of all ages.  These are outlandish goals sometimes, but I do deal with reality and I am dealing with reality.

In fact, both of these posts by Lief and Eraserhead are borderline libelous.  You are trying to destroy my good name.  Yes, Inks, I do have a good name not defined by you.

Now you know how I feel!

But, from me, you get a big thumbs up. Cheesy
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1479 on: August 26, 2013, 11:44:35 AM »

Since when is going to school not wanting to change someone's life?  I have nothing to be ashamed of.  I am NOT going to hell because of the crap and lies you mention. I am going to heaven because I accepted Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross.  That's it.  Left to my own, yeah, I'd be going to he'll, but I'm not on my own. God walks with me hand in hand, day by day.  I'm fine.

Yes, I broke down, and read this page of the thread. First Bushie, speculation is not libel. You should not toss that word around recklessly. Second, the one thing that is clear is that you are doing close to everything possible short of suicide to join your Jesus in heaven at the earliest practicable time - at which time all of your problems will go away, to be replaced by joy and contentment.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1480 on: August 26, 2013, 12:29:28 PM »

I am not morbidly obese, I am just obese. 

Actually, you're an Obese American.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1481 on: August 26, 2013, 12:31:11 PM »

Well, Bible is really long so it will take time. But if I hafe good memories of catechism, we have to feel guilty of your acts to be forgiven, and for you, it's far to be the case. What's more, how sure you are to be in heaven is really disgusting. It's god who judges people, not yourself.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1482 on: August 26, 2013, 12:55:36 PM »

FWIW the Gospel of John gives some contradictory biographical information about Jesus (for example how many times he entered Jerusalem before the final time), so it can't possibly be 100% inerrant.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1483 on: August 26, 2013, 02:02:26 PM »

If we go by what Bushie claims: 5'8" and 260 his BMI is 39.5 but if we look at what he actually is 5'8" and 290 it's 44.1 and obesity starts at 30, yes he's morbidly obese.

My BMI is ~40.

Then you are, by definition, morbidly obese, which is anything >39.

by definition. Barely.
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MORBID F****ING OBESITY!  It doesn't matter if you are barely morbidly obese or extremely morbidly obese.  At the point that you are morbidly obese, that is, to quote VP Biden, "a big f****ing deal!"

My goodness... dude... read what you type out loud to yourself, and if you can get through it without thinking, "What a load of BS", then one of us is completely insane.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1484 on: August 26, 2013, 02:07:16 PM »

RIP BUSHIE, RIP CAD, RIP KENYA, RIP JEFF JUNIOR.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1485 on: August 26, 2013, 02:13:48 PM »

Now that Bushie has admitted that he is morbidly obese, I kindly request that he withdraw the hurtful and libelous accusations of libel he has leveled against Eraserhead and me.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1486 on: August 26, 2013, 02:15:36 PM »

I think he was more upset with our concern that he loves on kids a bit too much for a man with a mustache and fondness for wearing horizontally striped shirts. Wink
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1487 on: August 26, 2013, 02:19:20 PM »

Barely morbidly obese from a diet of small burgers
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1488 on: August 26, 2013, 02:24:06 PM »

Libelous accusations withdrawn.  That was way too far.  Inks, I see what you're saying and I am working to improve that and bring it down into a healthier level.  Duke, I wear what I wear and that's that!

Anyway, Day 16 is complete. I stayed a full day and am bringing the book home for the first time tonight.  I've got to go get a haircut on the way home, but should be home by 15:45.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1489 on: August 26, 2013, 02:25:13 PM »

Barely morbidly obese from a diet of small burgers

Small *grilled hamburgers
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1490 on: August 26, 2013, 02:31:10 PM »

Inks, I see what you're saying and I am working to improve that and bring it down into a healthier level.

And the pattern is complete.

Bushie says one thing.
Forum says the opposite.
Bushie argues.
Forum provides objective proof to back up the claim.
Bushie gives in and makes a comment about how he's already been fixing the problem.

#ClassicBushie

But I'm still disappointed that you won't do my exercise.  I've made you see the light about morbid obesity, why not just humor me and do it?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1491 on: August 26, 2013, 02:45:11 PM »

His diet and exercise routine have taken a backseat so he can focus on school.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1492 on: August 26, 2013, 03:31:52 PM »

Bushie, please, read this.

I prefer not to base my theology solely on cherry-picked Scriptural passages because you can use the Bible to justify pretty much anything, but this isn't a one-sided debate.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1493 on: August 26, 2013, 03:40:50 PM »

I'm home, finally. It felt so good to get back to a routine today.  I made a lot of progress today, finishing LAP 7 by 10:15 and passing LAP 7 test with an 88 then making it 3/4 through LAP 8.  I should finish LAP 8 by lunch tomorrow and take the test right after lunch.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #1494 on: August 26, 2013, 03:49:35 PM »

I am NOT going to hell because of the crap and lies you mention. I am going to heaven because I accepted Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross.

This is why Protestantism is a bad thing.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1495 on: August 26, 2013, 03:56:54 PM »

So you see Bushie, you can go to hell Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1496 on: August 26, 2013, 04:19:39 PM »

I know what I believe, and I am secure in God's arms right now.  He will never let me go no matter what I do.  I am bought and paid for by the blood of Jesus and He has never lost anybody.  I no longer have to go through life fearing hell.  I gave my heart and life to Jesus Christ.  I will never be perfect, but Christ's blood and sacrifice was sufficient.  What salvation by works suggests is that Jesus' blood is not enough or is incomplete.  That is simply not the case.  God's wrath and perfect, holy nature required a perfect payment for our sins (violations of God's law).  Jesus lived a perfect life and thus His death is the perfect payment that God requires.  He paid the debt on our behalf.  I could not pay the debt, no matter what I did.  That's where Christ's blood comes in.  Because I have accepted Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior, His blood covers my sins past, present, and future, and does so for all who simply believe.  That's the beauty of Christianity.  You don't have to work your way into heaven, because you can't.  Christianity is not trying to appease an angry God.  It is a just, but loving God seeing the depravity of human kind and sending His only Son to die for his creation.  Religion is man's attempt to reach God, Christianity is God reaching down to man.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1497 on: August 26, 2013, 04:28:41 PM »

Oh, okay.  So Jesus' sacrifice is strong enough to save all those who believe, but not strong enough to save those who don't believe as well?

Why am I wasting my time in this thread?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1498 on: August 26, 2013, 04:33:16 PM »

Oh, okay.  So Jesus' sacrifice is strong enough to save all those who believe, but not strong enough to save those who don't believe as well?

Yeah don't. It's days like these when I miss the jmftcs. 
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1499 on: August 26, 2013, 04:35:51 PM »

It is strong enough to save everyone, but each individual has to make the choice to accept His sacrifice or not.  That's where free will comes in.  The Holy Spirit calls them, and its up to the individual to heed the Spirit's call.  God will not force Himself on anyone who doesn't want Him.  That wouldn't be love.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies