Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 04:59:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 155066 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1525 on: August 26, 2013, 07:01:40 PM »
« edited: August 26, 2013, 07:04:38 PM by Torie »

Walking .833 miles is a long walk (assuming that you walked at a 2.5 mile an hour pace (didn't you need to stop to let your dog pee and smell stuff, etc.))?  Who knew?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1526 on: August 26, 2013, 07:02:52 PM »

Oh, okay.  So Jesus' sacrifice is strong enough to save all those who believe, but not strong enough to save those who don't believe as well?

Why am I wasting my time in this thread?

It is strong enough to save everyone, but each individual has to make the choice to accept His sacrifice or not.  That's where free will comes in.  The Holy Spirit calls them, and its up to the individual to heed the Spirit's call.  God will not force Himself on anyone who doesn't want Him.  That wouldn't be love.

And if they don't, God will throw them in hell for all eternity to prove His love?

God is also a just God.  His standards are holy and perfect and since we all fall short (Romans 3:23) and our sins are violations of God's commandments, our sins deserve the harshest hell there is, even the little white lies (Romans 6:23a).  But, with the blood of Jesus and his gift those who believe are allowed into heaven (Romans 6:23b, 5:Cool.  Because He is also a just God, those who do not accept the payment made on their behalf still have to pay the penalty for violating God's commandments and thus are sadly tossed in hell.  Make no mistake, no one deserves heaven, but God's gift is called grace and by His grace we are allowed in.   The scandal of Christianity is not why good people are sent to hell, but why bad people are allowed into heaven.  It's because of that grace and that free gift that I do good works (or at least try).  Works is not salvation itself, but works is the fruit that results from salvation and is the proof that one has been saved.  James 2:14-26, with a focus on v 17 says that faith without works is dead.  So, while salvation is not determined by your works, it is made evident by your works.  It's kind of hard to explain, because we're trying to comprehend an infinite God with our puny, finite brains.

I have not kept the works near like I should, but Christ's blood covers me and by His grace and His leadership I am changing day by day, little by little to become more like Himself.

On the contrary, popular depiction of Hell is so awful and so eternal that even Hitler and Cam Newton don't deserve to go there...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1527 on: August 26, 2013, 07:06:45 PM »

So you were lying a few weeks ago when you claimed you were walking (back in July, I think it was?)

I walked with her a little bit, but not to the extent I did tonight.

Walking .833 miles is a long walk (assuming you walked at a 2.5 mile an hour pace (didn't you need to stop to let your dog pee and smell stuff, etc.?)) Who knew?

We walked around the yard, and I did not have her on the leash, so she stopped and peed when she needed to, I just kept walking the entire time and she just caught up to me.  The only times I stopped were to give her a treat for performing the "sit" and "watch" commands that was covered in last week's training properly.  I stopped about 7 times for that, but for 10 seconds each time, so a little over a minute total of that 20 minutes I was stopped, meaning I was walking at least 18:45 of that 20:00.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1528 on: August 26, 2013, 07:11:00 PM »

Down to about 46 calories now per the chart. Are the streets unsafe in your parents' hood?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1529 on: August 26, 2013, 07:12:22 PM »

Down to about 46 calories now per the chart. Are the streets unsafe in your parents' hood?

No, but we don't want to get her used to the streets.  They are safe, and they are not busy, but they have enough traffic that could pose problems.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1530 on: August 26, 2013, 07:13:41 PM »

So Bushie did not have sustained movement. He just walked around a field and stopped over and over to talk to the dog. You definitely did not burn 110+ calories doing that.

It also sounds like you told a little lie about walking JJ every day if tonight was the longest you've walked her in months, by your own words. I can't say I am surprised.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1531 on: August 26, 2013, 07:21:29 PM »

So Bushie did not have sustained movement. He just walked around a field and stopped over and over to talk to the dog. You definitely did not burn 110+ calories doing that.

It also sounds like you told a little lie about walking JJ every day if tonight was the longest you've walked her in months, by your own words. I can't say I am surprised.

like I said, I walked for nearly 19 of the 20 minutes, only stopping for 10 seconds 6 or 7 times. Walking was not the sole purpose.  Reinforcing the training was the primary purpose.  Before, the last time I walked 30 minutes was last Spring before JJ came along.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1532 on: August 26, 2013, 07:26:30 PM »

like I said, I walked for nearly 19 of the 20 minutes, only stopping for 10 seconds 6 or 7 times. Walking was not the sole purpose. 

No.  You didn't consciously keep track of it like that.

You were standing and milling around outside for 20 minutes. 
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1533 on: August 26, 2013, 07:36:18 PM »

like I said, I walked for nearly 19 of the 20 minutes, only stopping for 10 seconds 6 or 7 times. Walking was not the sole purpose.

No.  You didn't consciously keep track of it like that.

You were standing and milling around outside for 20 minutes. 

No, I did keep track of it like that.  I walked vigorously for 19 of 20 minutes.  Does stopping to give her treats for a grand total of a minute nullify the entire walking?  I doubt it.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1534 on: August 26, 2013, 08:33:22 PM »

So you were lying a few weeks ago when you claimed you were walking (back in July, I think it was?)

He said in July that he and/or his parents were walking Blondie "at least once a day":

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=174552.msg3803833#msg3803833

Now I suspect that by "walking", he meant wander around the yard for a few minutes, while Blondie runs around and poops.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1535 on: August 26, 2013, 09:02:14 PM »

4 soft tacos.  Lol.  Cleaning up the meat.  RIP BUSHIE, RIP CADD, RIP JEFF JUNIOR, RIP KENYA. 
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1536 on: August 26, 2013, 09:21:45 PM »

You guys are sick.  Real sick.  For starters, I look nothing like a child molester.  To say I do is just ridiculous and borderline libelous.  I have a lot of children in my family, so I have a lot of birthday parties to go to.  I've got another one coming up in September and then two in November.  Loving on kids is real and its not predatory.  I want to adopt those children because I love them.  Being an unemployed 31-year-old living in his family's trailer is not shameful and not predatory.  I am not morbidly obese, I am just obese.  I dress decent enough and my hair is okay.  Tourette's is what I take exception to and am offended by.  I have no control over my Tourette's, so how is that predatory?  I act perfectly normal and love being around adults and children alike of all ages.  These are outlandish goals sometimes, but I do deal with reality and I am dealing with reality.

In fact, both of these posts by Lief and Eraserhead are borderline libelous.  You are trying to destroy my good name.  Yes, Inks, I do have a good name not defined by you.

Bushie nobody here actually thinks you're a pedophile and I know some of those things on those lists can't be easily changed but a lot of them could be altered fairly painlessly. I'd say it's worth thinking about.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1537 on: August 26, 2013, 09:30:33 PM »

You guys are sick.  Real sick.  For starters, I look nothing like a child molester.  To say I do is just ridiculous and borderline libelous.  I have a lot of children in my family, so I have a lot of birthday parties to go to.  I've got another one coming up in September and then two in November.  Loving on kids is real and its not predatory.  I want to adopt those children because I love them.  Being an unemployed 31-year-old living in his family's trailer is not shameful and not predatory.  I am not morbidly obese, I am just obese.  I dress decent enough and my hair is okay.  Tourette's is what I take exception to and am offended by.  I have no control over my Tourette's, so how is that predatory?  I act perfectly normal and love being around adults and children alike of all ages.  These are outlandish goals sometimes, but I do deal with reality and I am dealing with reality.

In fact, both of these posts by Lief and Eraserhead are borderline libelous.  You are trying to destroy my good name.  Yes, Inks, I do have a good name not defined by you.

Bushie nobody here actually thinks you're a pedophile and I know some of those things on those lists can't be easily changed but a lot of them could be altered fairly painlessly. I'd say it's worth thinking about.

I know nobody here thinks I am a pedophile.  People here, despite all their snide remarks, know my true heart and that I'm harmless.  That's why I continue to share my life story on here.  I know that while things get tense on many occasions, they know my true heart.  Yes, I make mistakes and some of the things on the lists could be changed, but it still kind of shocked me to see them equated with how a child molester looks.  I don't mind them listing them (except for the Tourette's), but to equate it with how a pedo looks is going a bit far, don't you think?  That was my whole reasoning behind my reaction.  I went a bit far by calling it borderline libelous, but I was just angry.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1538 on: August 26, 2013, 09:32:37 PM »

4 soft tacos.  Lol.  Cleaning up the meat.  RIP BUSHIE, RIP CADD, RIP JEFF JUNIOR, RIP KENYA. 

Actually, I didn't clean up the meat.  Dad cleaned it up with his 4th taco.  Still, though, the tacos aren't that much.  The worst part may be the refried beans and the ground beef, but still they are under 200 calories each.  If taco bell is only 175 calories for a soft taco, then homemade is likely a little lower.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1539 on: August 26, 2013, 09:38:42 PM »

#RIP DIET. #RIP BUSHIE. #RIP CADD. #RIP JEFF JUNIOR.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1540 on: August 26, 2013, 09:40:54 PM »

What do you put on these tacos?

Also four tacos is a ridiculous amount of food.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1541 on: August 26, 2013, 09:46:09 PM »

Actually, I didn't clean up the meat.  Dad cleaned it up with his 4th taco.  Still, though, the tacos aren't that much.  The worst part may be the refried beans and the ground beef, but still they are under 200 calories each.  If taco bell is only 175 calories for a soft taco, then homemade is likely a little lower.

Your Dad works 60 hours a week, takes care of the yard, and runs every household errand, no wonder he's hungry.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1542 on: August 26, 2013, 09:47:06 PM »

Those T-Bell tacos have limited calories because they are smalll and do not put much meat on them. When you are adding refried beans and Im sure a whole bunch of chop meat...never mind.

Tbell soft is 200 and that is without beans or sour cream.  
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1543 on: August 26, 2013, 09:47:48 PM »

1 tbsp refried beans
1 tbsp ground beef
1 pinch of grated cheese
1 tbsp of taco sauce.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1544 on: August 26, 2013, 09:49:21 PM »

Your Dad works 60 hours a week, takes care of the yard, and runs every household errand, no wonder he's hungry.

when will you get it that he works 40 hours?  I've also told you we all run errands.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1545 on: August 26, 2013, 09:50:38 PM »

Those T-Bell tacos have limited calories because they are smalll and do not put much meat on them. When you are adding refried beans and Im sure a whole bunch of chop meat...never mind.

we dont put much meat.  The beans might add 25-50 calories max.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1546 on: August 26, 2013, 09:51:30 PM »

So cheese, fried beans, red meat, and (I assume flour) tortillas. No fruits or veggies, but lots of fats, carbs, and calories.

I don't know what "taco sauce" is, but I assume it's mostly corn syrup. Do you guys not have salsa or guacamole or lettuce or tomatoes down there ?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1547 on: August 26, 2013, 09:53:33 PM »

we dont put much meat.  The beans might add 25-50 calories max.

Just be aware that some of those store brand tortillas can hit you at 150-200 each. Best of luck.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1548 on: August 26, 2013, 11:22:22 PM »

I'm a little behind but I just wanted to throw this out there: I'm pretty sure Bushie admitted at one point that he's only 5'7'' and a half, so you may want to factor that into any BMI calculations.

I wonder what the symbolism is with Bushie, children and pool parties?

Memphis had some good thoughts on the pools:

Do pools have some kind of symbolic meaning in the story?
Bouyancy. One man's quest to keep his head above water, by any means necessary, except for swimming.

As for the children, I think they represent innocence. They act as a twisted mirror of sorts because Bushie sees himself in them but the rub is that Bushie isn't really innocent anymore even though he constantly tries to fool himself into believing he still is.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #1549 on: August 26, 2013, 11:26:22 PM »

Really? I'd say it's a normal lunch or dinner if you are going for 2500-3000 calories which is what an active male of our age should be consuming.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies