Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 02:35:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 155095 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1575 on: August 27, 2013, 03:06:08 PM »

this class is a joke
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1576 on: August 27, 2013, 03:08:43 PM »
« Edited: August 28, 2013, 02:37:08 AM by I Should Live in Salt »

Bushie, what are your thoughts on the impending US led attack on Syria?
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #1577 on: August 27, 2013, 03:32:24 PM »

Bushie should cook his chicken in Bacon Fat:
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1578 on: August 27, 2013, 03:51:52 PM »

I really don't think this program is legit.  From the professor, instructor, teacher who is the most bizarre one I've heard of and he has no clue, to taking tests multiple times, skipping units, etc......

It sounds like the On.Company of schools.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1579 on: August 27, 2013, 03:52:52 PM »

Too early to tell, yet.  Idk if this is definitely the end times or if its still the lead up to it.  If the Middle East and the United States aren't careful, it could turn into World War III.  Again, too early to pass judgment on it being WW3, but definitely something to keep an eye out for.  I do believe World War III is coming before Armageddon.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1580 on: August 27, 2013, 03:54:02 PM »

I really don't think this program is legit.  From the professor, instructor, teacher who is the most bizarre one I've heard of and he has no clue, to taking tests multiple times, skipping units, etc......

It sounds like the On.Company of schools.

We may come back to it later, or he may give us the opportunity to test out of it, but basically his reasoning is there are bigger fish to fry right now.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1581 on: August 27, 2013, 03:56:28 PM »

Jeff, this is a tablespoon... you're telling us all you had was that?  And that means that it was a flat tablespoon.  If you got a tablespoon and scooped out a heaping pile of beans, that's not a "tablespoon".

Altogether, I may have had 6 tbsp altogether because they weren't perfectly flat tablespoons, but they were close.  I'm still saying 90 calories which is 8 tablespoons just to be on the safe side, though it was probably 75-80.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1582 on: August 27, 2013, 03:57:30 PM »

Actually, Grumps, I asked an honest question and he provided an honest answer, so I am okay with it.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1583 on: August 27, 2013, 04:03:05 PM »

Jeff, this is a tablespoon... you're telling us all you had was that?  And that means that it was a flat tablespoon.  If you got a tablespoon and scooped out a heaping pile of beans, that's not a "tablespoon".

Altogether, I may have had 6 tbsp altogether because they weren't perfectly flat tablespoons, but they were close.  I'm still saying 90 calories which is 8 tablespoons just to be on the safe side, though it was probably 75-80.

The next time I make tacos, I'm going to show what a tbsp. of meat, a tbsp. of beans, a "pinch" of cheese, and a tbsp. of salsa (because I have no clue what taco sauce even is) looks like... I guarantee you had more than that.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1584 on: August 27, 2013, 04:16:13 PM »

The next time I make tacos, I'm going to show what a tbsp. of meat, a tbsp. of beans, a "pinch" of cheese, and a tbsp. of salsa (because I have no clue what taco sauce even is) looks like... I guarantee you had more than that.

taco sauce is the Old El Paso taco sauce.  Its different than Picante Sauce or other salsa.  Perhaps its a southwest thing.  It really wasn't much that I had per taco.  6-8 tbsp of refried beans, 4-6 tbsp of ground beef, seriously just a pinch of cheese sprinkled over the beans and the meat.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1585 on: August 27, 2013, 04:23:47 PM »

I like that he's now pretty much doubled the amount of beans he allegedly had on the tacos... because I think it's pretty well assumed that Jeff Brown isn't going to make teeny tiny tacos.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #1586 on: August 27, 2013, 04:30:27 PM »

Skipping a section might be bad but not if it's just Microsoft Office, that's just Microsoft word and excel right? Who doesn't already know that. If they were skipping something CADD related that would be bad. Of course this class still may be a joke but skipping Microsoft office isn't why.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1587 on: August 27, 2013, 04:34:37 PM »

Old El Paso is a New Yorker who wears a poncho out on his vacation to Scottsdale thing.  It's a Betty Crocker consumer schlock brand not real Mexican food.

But since you like them so much, perhaps you should visit their website and try their recipes for chicken and fish tacos with Old El Paso seasoning instead of scarfing down the same 0% lean ground beef and refried bean tacos every time.

The Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad and Chicken Tosadas both look promising.  Hell, you can even take your taco seasoning and roast some veggies with it.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1588 on: August 27, 2013, 04:40:49 PM »

Oops, I accidentally wasted my time giving Bushie a sensible idea to improve his diet that he will ignore.  I don't know what came over me.  My apologies.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1589 on: August 27, 2013, 04:43:36 PM »

Skipping a section might be bad but not if it's just Microsoft Office, that's just Microsoft word and excel right? Who doesn't already know that. If they were skipping something CADD related that would be bad. Of course this class still may be a joke but skipping Microsoft office isn't why.

I agree.  Most people know Office from a high school computing class by now.  The stuff really isn't hard to learn at all.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1590 on: August 27, 2013, 04:51:28 PM »

I just had my dinner - 2 hot dogs.  Note that it is down from 3 hot dogs.  It would've been even better, but we are kind of cramped for time as we have to take JJ in for training.

Altogether for the day, I will end up at just under 1,500 calories if I don't have anything else the rest of the night.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1591 on: August 27, 2013, 05:04:12 PM »

I just had my dinner - 2 hot dogs.  Note that it is down from 3 hot dogs.  It would've been even better, but we are kind of cramped for time as we have to take JJ in for training.

Altogether for the day, I will end up at just under 1,500 calories if I don't have anything else the rest of the night.

You only had 2 hot dogs... you must still be starving (even I would be)... don't you think you'll still eat more?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1592 on: August 27, 2013, 05:11:07 PM »

The buns were not whole wheat, I assume?
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1593 on: August 27, 2013, 05:30:47 PM »

In one of the most heated, controversial legal battles in recent American history, in which the mainstream media has labeled "Tacogate" We find the defendant Mr. Jeff Bush of Oklahoma, on the stand. Standing across from him, is a man no one wants to see when in trouble with the law. Prosecutor Charles Inks, brushes his hair and calmly looks at the members of the jury. The jury mainly consists of just your average, everyday, Americans. Juror B-25 described by the leftist media as being a middle aged gentleman of Greek decent who owns a large fine, rare, liquor outlet, and works as a swimsuit photographer on the side. Juror B-34 is simply known to be a man from St. Louis who apparently told the media he very much enjoys exercising. Other members of the jury include a young man of Greek decent from South Carolina who told the fascists from the propaganda machine: "today JJ gets his/her revenge," And an African American man known simply as "Kemp." Mr. Inks begins slowly;

Inks: "Mr. Bush, you enjoy tacos correct?"

Bush: "Why of course, it is why we're here isn't it?"

Inks: "I'm the one asking the questions here. Mr. Bush, I'm not one to play around, I like to get right down to business. Mr. Bush, please answer yes or no, did you use exactly 1 tablespoon of beef and 1 tablespoon of beans in your taco on that fateful night?"

Jeff Bush starts looking around the room, at everyone possible besides his nemesis, the man he once appointed for this very sort of thing, Attorney General of the United States, Charles Inks. His face is as red as uncooked ground beef, bead upon bead of sweat are becoming increasingly noticeable dripping down his face. President Bush leans into his microphone, but is unable to mutter even a simple answer. AG Inks begins again, perhaps I can rephrase the question, do   you think the reason you overeat the way you do, is because of your, well I'll put this politely; your "advanced" size? President Bush shakes with rage... he then proceeds to smash his eyeglasses and screams:

Bush: I AM NOT MORBIDLY OBESE!!!!!!!!

To be continued......
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1594 on: August 27, 2013, 05:48:11 PM »

Refried beans on a taco?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1595 on: August 27, 2013, 05:53:54 PM »

Have you ever eaten an avocado Bushie?
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1596 on: August 27, 2013, 06:14:50 PM »

absolutely.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1597 on: August 27, 2013, 06:28:32 PM »

Of course...
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1598 on: August 27, 2013, 06:33:51 PM »

Bushie, do you tithe 10% of the money your parents give you to support your church?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1599 on: August 27, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »

Bushie, do you tithe 10% of the money your parents give you to support your church?

If his dad is already tithing on his own paycheck, then wouldn't that be double taxation?
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies