Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 03:16:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 155376 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #950 on: August 16, 2013, 10:48:36 PM »

RIP Blondie

RIP the diet

RIP the basic human activity of walking
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #951 on: August 16, 2013, 11:19:47 PM »

Blondie will go to the grave with all of us still wondering if she was a boy or girl... RIP Sad
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #952 on: August 16, 2013, 11:38:04 PM »

I may be in bed early tonight.  The stress and agony of trying to sell my house over the last six months has certainly been taxing.

Oh do be quiet... you have responsibilities and you're 'taxed' from a life of doing sod all and neglecting an innocent animal.

Grow up and don't you dare feel sorry for yourself.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #953 on: August 16, 2013, 11:43:07 PM »

I don't understand this obsession you guys have with dog walking. I don't walk my dogs either. I put them in the back yard for a few hours each days and they run around and relieve themselves. They're perfectly content. It's not Blondie who needs the walking.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #954 on: August 16, 2013, 11:45:45 PM »

I don't understand this obsession you guys have with dog walking. I don't walk my dogs either. I put them in the back yard for a few hours each days and they run around and relieve themselves. They're perfectly content. It's not Blondie who needs the walking.

They're clueless privileged, memphis.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #955 on: August 16, 2013, 11:49:42 PM »

All this re-working of the lessons spells sham on the school's part.......... Sad

No, if it were a sham they'd just teach them the 'outdated' stuff and leave it at that.  The re-working of the lessons simply shows that it is a poor, underfunded institution with overworked, underpaid teachers - the norm in most of the world and certainly in America.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #956 on: August 17, 2013, 12:58:35 AM »

Well I mean he's said before that he walks the dog.  I  don't find that believable, and it seems that he's admitting that it either didn't last or was just a lie all along.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #957 on: August 17, 2013, 03:08:41 AM »

His dad probably walks the dog when he can muster the energy. I seriously doubt Bushie or his mom ever do it.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #958 on: August 17, 2013, 05:28:08 AM »

Oklahoma is depressing...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #959 on: August 17, 2013, 06:59:58 AM »

On the dietitian appointment, I had to postpone it because I thought I was closing Wednesday and did not find out I wasn't until 16:45 that afternoon.  She was supposed to call me Thursday at 15:00 to schedule a new appointment, but she never did, so I'll call Monday.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #960 on: August 17, 2013, 07:04:49 AM »

Also, I've said this before, but I guess it got lost in the shuffle but the professor was just hired a week before class started.  He's literally be on the job just 3 weeks.  That first week, he had a lot of school orientation so he didn't have as much time as he wanted to develop his own plans.  Since I was moving along quicker than everyone else, I was the guinea pig.  At least he and I caught them before the end of week 2, so its still really early.  I don't know why the school waited until just a week before classes started to hire him, but that's none of my business.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #961 on: August 17, 2013, 07:44:56 AM »

I posted on here that I was going to check my own blood sugar this morning.  I did, and my results were an 80.  According to a website I looked at, a normal range for a man is 70-100 when taken before breakfast.  So, I am right in the middle of a normal range, which is good news.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #962 on: August 17, 2013, 08:13:20 AM »

What about my question about Blondie, Bushie?  You said about a month ago that you guys were walking her "at least once a day", and now you're not walking at all?  What happened?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #963 on: August 17, 2013, 08:29:44 AM »

What about my question about Blondie, Bushie?  You said about a month ago that you guys were walking her "at least once a day", and now you're not walking at all?  What happened?

I've been consumed with school and worry over the house.  Plus, I've been lazy. Smiley
rejectamenta
Botswana

« Reply #964 on: August 17, 2013, 10:05:41 AM »

Walking a dog that lives outside is like sweeping a dirt floor. It could be useful as manufactured incentive to take more of these walks Bushie has expressed interest in, which is a much better point than this strange animal neglect angle.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #965 on: August 17, 2013, 10:39:12 AM »

Plus, this dog is a live wire.  She is a Mexican jumping bean.  She doesn't know the meaning of the words still or slow.  She has one speed - fast.  Thankfully, we are taking her to dog training at the local Pet Smart every Tuesday for six weeks beginning this Tuesday.  I think she can be trained, but Mom disagrees.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #966 on: August 17, 2013, 10:40:39 AM »

Wow, a puppy who's never taken for walks or played with and is trapped on the porch with an electronic collar is overly energetic? No fing way.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #967 on: August 17, 2013, 10:43:00 AM »

Wow, a puppy who's never taken for walks or played with and is trapped on the porch with an electronic collar is overly energetic? No fing way.

You haven't met JJ.  She is not trapped on the porch.  She has pretty much free roam in the yard.  We also don't put the collar on her everyday.  We are going to wait now to see what the training does.  She's got 2 - 2 1/2 acres to roam without the collar.  With the collar, she still has a good half to three quarters of an acre.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #968 on: August 17, 2013, 11:50:22 AM »

i fear jj will be hit by a car.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #969 on: August 17, 2013, 12:56:30 PM »

I fear JJ is already dead. THR BUSHIE family will eat her in their enchilada casserole. RIP.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #970 on: August 17, 2013, 06:18:51 PM »

Bushie did you prepare for your jcp interview at all....or did you just wing it?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #971 on: August 17, 2013, 06:39:16 PM »

Poor puppy. She has been stolen by a oklahoma family because Bushie had a whim and then she has to live outside the house like a misfit. And now, Bushie doesn't want to train his dog, it's disgusting. You have to take responsibility Bushie.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #972 on: August 17, 2013, 08:34:09 PM »

Also, I've said this before, but I guess it got lost in the shuffle but the professor was just hired a week before class started.  He's literally be on the job just 3 weeks.  That first week, he had a lot of school orientation so he didn't have as much time as he wanted to develop his own plans.  Since I was moving along quicker than everyone else, I was the guinea pig.  At least he and I caught them before the end of week 2, so its still really early.  I don't know why the school waited until just a week before classes started to hire him, but that's none of my business.

Again, if you were applying for jobs, wouldn't you want to have lesson plans ready?  That just seems like common sense to me.

You haven't met JJ.  She is not trapped on the porch.  She has pretty much free roam in the yard.  We also don't put the collar on her everyday.  We are going to wait now to see what the training does.  She's got 2 - 2 1/2 acres to roam without the collar.  With the collar, she still has a good half to three quarters of an acre.

Is the risk of getting hit by a car less on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays than it is on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #973 on: August 17, 2013, 09:11:46 PM »

Bushie did you prepare for your jcp interview at all....or did you just wing it?

I did prepare for it a little bit.  There's not much to prepare for a retail interview, but I did prepare a bit with possible questions.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #974 on: August 17, 2013, 09:13:13 PM »

Poor puppy. She has been stolen by a oklahoma family because Bushie had a whim and then she has to live outside the house like a misfit. And now, Bushie doesn't want to train his dog, it's disgusting. You have to take responsibility Bushie.

I've already said we have her enrolled in obedience training every Tuesday for six weeks from 18:00-19:00 at the local Pet Smart.  This training starts this Tuesday, August 20 and runs through Tuesday, September 24.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies