I am outraged.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:07:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  I am outraged.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: I am outraged.  (Read 2692 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 27, 2005, 05:44:23 PM »

Who are you? Seriously, went that way, who are you? I remember seeing you on the voter roles but are you joking me? You posted all on one day and boom, you're back. This really is ashame that elections turn into this.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 05:46:36 PM »

You mean Karl as well as went this way?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 05:47:22 PM »

and Karl, and Kucinich4Prez, and the rest of the inactives.  Whoever brought them back to vote should be extremely ashamed of themselves, especially if it was Naso.

Now, I'm not talking about Fritz, he's an oldtimer and if he wants to vote, he's earned every right to do so regardless.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 05:48:03 PM »

You mean Karl as well as went this way?

I don't like Karl's vote either. That was ridiculous, too, but I'm talking about one specific member by the name of "went this way" who voted. About 98% of his posts were in one day and then he disappeared. Now he returns. Give me a break.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 05:49:17 PM »

and Karl, and Kucinich4Prez, and the rest of the inactives.  Whoever brought them back to vote should be extremely ashamed of themselves, especially if it was Naso.

Now, I'm not talking about Fritz, he's an oldtimer and if he wants to vote, he's earned every right to do so regardless.

Naso brought Kucinich back. I know that. But atleast he's more active than this "went this way" guy.

It seemed like Fritz wanted nothing to do with the forum anymore and yet he comes back. Come on now. These elections have become a joke.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 05:50:39 PM »

Look, if you two (Keystone Phil/Akno21) can't stop this, I'll ask for expulsion for both of you on this forum if I get elected to Senate or to the moderator of the forum, or something similar to that.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 05:51:37 PM »

Look, if you two (Keystone Phil/Akno21) can't stop this, I'll ask for expulsion for both of you on this forum if I get elected to Senate or to the moderator of the forum, or something similar to that.

Sam, we can argue about whatever we want. I have every right to post a topic. I'm tired of people trying to stop me from saying what I want.
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 05:55:30 PM »

Are you kidding me, How important do you think you are sam?
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2005, 05:57:32 PM »

Sam, we can argue about whatever we want. I have every right to post a topic. I'm tired of people trying to stop me from saying what I want.

I agree with the Vice President!

I believe that, as Peter said, the quote battles slow down the forum and take up database space, those should stop.

BTW, this problem will be solved the next elections. I only have a problem with people who don't know what's going on and have a small amount of posts, people like Fritz know enough, but I agree that went this way, karl, K4P etc. need to be more active or face consequences.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2005, 05:59:44 PM »

Naso brought Kucinich back. I know that. But atleast he's more active than this "went this way" guy.

It seemed like Fritz wanted nothing to do with the forum anymore and yet he comes back. Come on now. These elections have become a joke.

No, Kucinich has like four non voting posts since December, Went that way has 26.  I think Naso should be reprimanded by the party for bringing back inactives. We put in a rule to stop this BS, then, of course, people who were losing elections cried and got the rules postponed.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2005, 06:06:07 PM »

No, Kucinich has like four non voting posts since December, Went that way has 26.  I think Naso should be reprimanded by the party for bringing back inactives. We put in a rule to stop this BS, then, of course, people who were losing elections cried and got the rules postponed.

Um, no, the rules were postponed because the way they were written had them be postponed. The rule was misread at first.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2005, 06:11:27 PM »

Um, Demrepdan just voted for Naso.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2005, 06:11:51 PM »

Naso called in Demrepdan to vote.

My ire cannot be expressed in words.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2005, 06:13:19 PM »

It's almost over. I'm glad he called in Demrepdan. I just don't care about this election anymore.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2005, 06:17:04 PM »

It's almost over. I'm glad he called in Demrepdan. I just don't care about this election anymore.

Do you honestly think it's only Democrats?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2005, 06:19:24 PM »

Do you honestly think it's only Democrats?

I never said it was only Democrats. It's this whole process that I'm fed up with.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2005, 06:22:11 PM »

WTF, Naso, you deserve to lose this. I'll be the first one to congratulate Nym on his victory. This was classless Tongue
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2005, 06:23:15 PM »

WTF, Naso, you deserve to lose this. I'll be the first one to congratulate Nym on his victory. This was classless Tongue

I am proley missing part of the story, But how do we know Naso did this?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2005, 06:24:45 PM »

Naso has told me he wasn't going to not PM/IM/e-mail inactives. Nym is obviously above PMing went that way and DemRepDan to win.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2005, 06:25:45 PM »

Naso has told me he wasn't going to not PM/IM/e-mail inactives. Nym is obviously above PMing went that way and DemRepDan to win.

And how did this "went this way" guy find out there was an election when all he did was post on one day? Give me a break. This is all too much.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2005, 06:35:29 PM »

And how did this "went this way" guy find out there was an election when all he did was post on one day? Give me a break. This is all too much.

most likely he got a Naso PM.  Half of Naso's votes are from not very active people.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2005, 06:36:11 PM »

most likely he got a Naso PM.  Half of Naso's votes are from not very active people.

Uh..."went this way" went for Nym. Why would Naso PM him?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2005, 06:37:27 PM »

to get his vote, only it backfired.  Do you not see Naso's fingerprints all over the fact that every D3 inactive came back to vote?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2005, 06:38:10 PM »

to get his vote, only it backfired.  Do you not see Naso's fingerprints all over the fact that every D3 inactive came back to vote?

Fritz went for Naso?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2005, 06:39:29 PM »

Fritz went for Naso?

Fritz actually has a brain.  He's not going to vote for Naso. 
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies