POST NUMBER 5000! Yay... so I present to you my "Greatest Hits"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:34:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  POST NUMBER 5000! Yay... so I present to you my "Greatest Hits"
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: POST NUMBER 5000! Yay... so I present to you my "Greatest Hits"  (Read 130 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 30, 2013, 09:47:27 AM »

I think I might hate Branson more than any other place in the country.  Look at this stupid ass ad. 

I'm going to refrain from calling the religiouses' beliefs stupid for the duration. 

You mean kids whose first video game console was an Xbox360? 

Ugh!  How awful!

Not a chance in hell I win Florida, Goldwater... but thanks for the compliment

SKIP

Haha, the latter should all be guillotined. 

This is the correct answer. Their mansions can then be turned into public housing and/or state-funded, free-to-visit museums.

Guillotined?  Hmmm... slippery slope. 

Certainly it is a sad reflection on American perceptions that most would see those nightmarish little cretins as somehow having "earned" their lofty perch in society, while so-called "welfare queens" continue on by leeching of their success, though.  The "rich kids of Instagram" are most definitely the true parasites. 

Al/Al (normal), BTW. 

My SPOT-ON 2012 prediction from July

Obama 332
Romney 206

52-47 Obama in the PV.  Obama barely hangs onto Florida.  Romney squeaks by in North Carolina.  Obama loses some of his really big MOV in the Upper Midwest, and he's not hitting 60% in states like Delaware and Connecticut anymore, but it's still a fairly solid victory for the President. 

Basically the economy sees a little bit of improvement, the Obama ground game gets the vote out, and Mitt Romney is generally just not a likable candidate.  A lot of independents decide that things aren't really that bad and they are content with the current administration.

If I've provided any other wondrous moments of wisdom in my time here please feel free to post them as I celebrate 5000. 

anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 10:02:35 AM »

Nice July, 2012 prediction, HockyDude.  Damn!  Cheers.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies