KEmperor's Concession
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:21:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  KEmperor's Concession
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KEmperor's Concession  (Read 651 times)
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 28, 2005, 12:11:16 AM »

Well, when I first declared my candidacy, everyone jumped on board.  Everyone kept telling me it was a lock.  I never thought that.  I was constantly telling people to stop inaugurating me before the vote was even taken.  I am sad to say I was correct.  Despite all polls to the contrary, when all the voters were brought in by people to cast their votes, I was unable to pull it through.

I must apologize to all my supporters for not pulling it through, I let you down.  I thank everyone who stuck by me for their support.  I will not forget it.

Also I must apologize to my running mate, Alcon.  Alcon is a fine citizen and he deserves election to a position where he can contribute to Atlasia.

So, in closing, I guess we came up short.  I will continue to fight for justice on the Supreme Court, and I'm certainly not going anywhere soon.  Thank you, and good night.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 12:13:31 AM »

Thank you KEmp. Excellent speech. If there's anyone who deserved this office, it was you. It was a pleasure and and an honor being your running mate. :)

And it will be a pleasure going back to being unemployed, too, I suppose. ;)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 12:13:45 AM »

KEMPEROR!KEMPEROR!KEMPEROR!KEMPEROR!KEMPEROR!
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 12:14:32 AM »

It's too bad. You would've had a great administration but I'm glad that we can still have you on the court. You're a great asset there.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 12:14:57 AM »

You ran a good race. I know you have hard feelings over who voted for Lewis, let's put that into law.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2005, 12:23:28 AM »

Well, when I first declared my candidacy, everyone jumped on board.  Everyone kept telling me it was a lock.  I never thought that.  I was constantly telling people to stop inaugurating me before the vote was even taken.  I am sad to say I was correct.  Despite all polls to the contrary, when all the voters were brought in by people to cast their votes, I was unable to pull it through.

I must apologize to all my supporters for not pulling it through, I let you down.  I thank everyone who stuck by me for their support.  I will not forget it.

Also I must apologize to my running mate, Alcon.  Alcon is a fine citizen and he deserves election to a position where he can contribute to Atlasia.

So, in closing, I guess we came up short.  I will continue to fight for justice on the Supreme Court, and I'm certainly not going anywhere soon.  Thank you, and good night.

You know, there is a precedent for deciding these things in the Supreme Court. Wink

Anyway, I guess I should have waited a week to delete myself.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2005, 12:24:11 AM »

You ran the good race, Kemp, and you'll still be a wonderful Chief Justice.

Too bad to Alcon also, he would have been a excellent VP.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2005, 12:43:51 AM »

Thank you KEmp. Excellent speech. If there's anyone who deserved this office, it was you. It was a pleasure and and an honor being your running mate. Smiley

And it will be a pleasure going back to being unemployed, too, I suppose. Wink

We only lost by 4 votes.  That's not too shabby considering.
MHS2002

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 1.57

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2005, 12:50:35 AM »

You ran a great race KEmperor. I preferenced Al over you in hopes that he would be able to beat Lewis, but you and Alcon were my pick to win.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2005, 12:55:51 AM »

It's a shame you probably lost because you made a ruling based on belief and not political expediancy.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2005, 01:27:52 AM »

I hope this won't affect your interest and involvement in Atlasia, we still need a SCCJ!

To Alcon: I hope tht Lewis has the foresight to nominate you to cabinet, and I hope you accept. Otherwise, Wildcard was saying he wouldn't be running for re-election...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies