Midwest Laws (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:44:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Midwest Laws (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Midwest Laws  (Read 1348 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: February 28, 2005, 10:41:15 AM »

Hmm, another possible vote fraud....

Actually I trust CheeseWiz is telling the truth unless further evidence shows up; but it might be worth at least a cursory glance into this.

I agree.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 11:44:46 AM »

Well, I'm glad to hear you were just kidding, but you never know who’ll take this seriously.

Here's some of my evidence (just because I feel I should make sure that there's little room for doubt.)  There’s a link to an article about our family trip to Hawai’i.  Scroll down to the bottom to see a picture of us.  I'm the one in the orange (of course) and WiseGuy's the one in the green, that's the rest of my family (and yes, we "have enough kids" and are "all one family" and "bought the whole herd." ::rolls eyes:: )

My real name is Mark (see my web-site) and he's Vince (he once said his name was the same as Vince Gill and that's why he uses him for Fantasy Photo ops.)

And if you look at our voting record we have never had a ballot that was exactly the same.

Nice picture.  In some ways, I'm just aggravated by other things right now.  I do believe that y'all are two different people, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies