What's going on? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:15:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  What's going on? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What's going on?  (Read 1194 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: February 28, 2005, 03:02:46 PM »

I'm no so sure myself, but I'll try a summary:

basically Lewis came out and said he won't accept the presidency because he would've laost to Al had it not have been for voter disqualification. He basically wanted to toss the election Al. But he can't do that, if he were to quit, the votes would go to True Democrat, making True Democrat president-elect. Then it came out that Lewis didn't even want to be president in the first place and everyone thought this was just a plot to insure Al's election even though Al had no knowledge of any of this.

It's basically in TD's hands now. He can accept the presidency and it ends. If he does not accept it, there's a constitutional crisis, but it looks most likely that the PPT Gabu becomes president. Or there's my idea, he can be innagurated, appoint Al or someone else who wants to be president as VP, and then resign. I think he's posted once since the announcement but he's yet to say anything of his intentions, so I'd advise everyone just settle down until he makes his intentions known.

As Lewis, TD and Al would all make fine presidents, I really don't care too mucha bout this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies