Gubernatorial Endorsements (2014)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:28:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Gubernatorial Endorsements (2014)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Gubernatorial Endorsements (2014)  (Read 16189 times)
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2014, 07:54:00 PM »

Alabama: None.
Alaska: Byron Mallott (D)
Arizona: Fred DuVal (D)  
Arkansas: Josh Drake (G)
California: Jerry Brown (D)
Colorado: John Hickenlooper (D)
Connecticut: Dan Malloy (D)
Florida: Charlie Crist (D)
Georgia: Jason Carter (D)
Hawaii: Neil Abercrombie (D)
Idaho: John Bujak (L)
Illinois: Pat Quinn (D)
Iowa: Jack Hatch (D)
Kansas: Paul Davis (D)
Maine: Eliot Cutler (I)
Maryland: Heather Mizeur (D)
Massachusetts: Donald Berwick (D)
Michigan: Mark Schauer (D)
Minnesota: Mark Dayton (DFL)
Nebraska: Mark Elworth (L)
Nevada: Brian Sandoval (R)
New Hampshire: Andrew Hemingway (R)
New Mexico: None.
New York: Jimmy McMillan (RITDH)
Ohio: Ed FitzGerald (Very reluctantly) (D)
Oklahoma: Joe Dorman (D)
Oregon: John Kitzhaber (D)
Pennsylvania: Tom Wolf (D)
Rhode Island: None.
South Carolina: Steve French (L)
South Dakota: Susan Wismer (D)
Tennessee: I truly can't find much about any of the candidates other than Haslam, they are all nobodies to the core.
Texas: Wendy Davis (D)
Vermont: Peter Shumlin (D)
Wisconsin: Mary Burke (D)
Wyoming: Pete Gosar (D)

You know he's the Tea Partier in the race, right?

I can't forgive Hassan for threatening to veto marijuana legalization.

Right I figured that, so I'd understand no endorsement, one of Hassan's no-name primary challengers, one of the no-name candidates in the Republican primary, a third party candidate if there are any, or Walt Havenstein, the frontrunner for the Republican primary and the more mainstream/moderate of the two. But why Hemingway, the Tea Partier? Just because he supports medical marijuana more than Hassan does? I'm sorry if I sound aggressive, but you must be able to see why this makes very little sense to me.

Also worth noting that one of Hassan's primary challengers is a pedophile.

He's also a libertarian posing as a Democrat, but the fact that he literally opposes an age of consent should be concerning to anyone.
NHLiberal

« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2014, 08:20:24 PM »

Alabama: None.
Arkansas: Josh Drake (G)
Colorado: John Hickenlooper (D)
Florida: Charlie Crist (D)
Georgia: Jason Carter (D)
Hawaii: Neil Abercrombie (D)
Idaho: John Bujak (L)
Kansas: Paul Davis (D)
Maine: Eliot Cutler (I)
Maryland: Heather Mizeur (D)
Massachusetts: Donald Berwick (D)
Nebraska: Mark Elworth (L)
Nevada: Brian Sandoval (R)
New Hampshire: Andrew Hemingway (R)
New Mexico: None.
New York: Jimmy McMillan (RITDH)
Ohio: Ed FitzGerald (Very reluctantly) (D)
Pennsylvania: Tom Wolf (D)
Rhode Island: None.
South Carolina: Steve French (L)
South Dakota: Susan Wismer (D)
Tennessee: I truly can't find much about any of the candidates other than Haslam, they are all nobodies to the core.
Wisconsin: Mary Burke (D)
Wyoming: Pete Gosar (D)

You know he's the Tea Partier in the race, right?

I can't forgive Hassan for threatening to veto marijuana legalization.

Right I figured that, so I'd understand no endorsement, one of Hassan's no-name primary challengers, one of the no-name candidates in the Republican primary, a third party candidate if there are any, or Walt Havenstein, the frontrunner for the Republican primary and the more mainstream/moderate of the two. But why Hemingway, the Tea Partier? Just because he supports medical marijuana more than Hassan does? I'm sorry if I sound aggressive, but you must be able to see why this makes very little sense to me.
Hemingway doesn't just support medical marijuana "more than Hassan does," he wants to decriminalize all marijuana. Plus, Hemingway also wants to fight Federal surveillance, wiretapping, tracking, data collection, etc and protect private medical records and student privacy. So, it makes sense for civil libertarians to support Hemingway.

The Governor doesn't really have any power to end federal surveillance or anything implicated with it so that's kind of a moot point (even though I'm on the same page). Trust me, I take issue with Hassan's position on marijuana (also a moot point as Fitzgerald explained) as well as her support for Allyson Schwartz in the PA Governor's race, but other than that, she has accomplished more in a two-year term than most Governors do in two four-year terms.
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2014, 08:29:38 PM »

TBF, it wasn't going to pass anyways. The GOP-controlled NH Senate already said they wouldn't take it up and Hassan, like Dayton, at least put her views on the matter aside and legalized medical marijuana. I have to agree with NHLiberal on this. Hassan has done a phenomenal job as Governor and I don't see how one, small issue should be enough of a reason not to endorse her and support a Tea Partier instead.

Hassan has always been pro-medicinal, even in her days as a state senator. Aside from her views on marijuana (which, although is a big issue for me, but nevertheless one issue), she has a strong sense on what's best for New Hampshire, and I look forward to a long term from her in Concord.

As for her support for Schwartz, if she won the nomination, she would have been acceptable to me. Corbett is dead in the water anyway.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2014, 08:33:20 PM »
« Edited: June 17, 2014, 08:35:15 PM by Midwest Representative Adam C. FitzGerald »

I know I say this a lot, but Wolf as a millionaire used his own money and some loans to essentially buy himself the nomination all while FitzGerald is literally campaigning his heart and soul out here in Ohio and besides financial help from the state party and individual donors, doesn't get squat. FitzGerald has managed one radio ad with the little money he has while Wolf had a total ad blitz and for Wolf to get all this praise and more outside help is despicable.

Wolf also let his own workers be laid off after once abandoning his company while guaranteeing a huge payload for himself. Plus, while the McCord ad was viewed in bad taste, I can feel for McCord since he does have a black wife and I myself have a few black friends and the fact that Wolf could actually chair the campaign of a total racist is by no means forgivable, whether he asked Robertson to drop out of the race for York Mayor or not. I agree with him on the issues, but ethically, he's totally in the wrong.
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2014, 08:39:41 PM »

I know I say this a lot, but Wolf as a millionaire used his own money and some loans to essentially buy himself the nomination all while FitzGerald is literally campaigning his heart and soul out here in Ohio and besides financial help from the state party and individual donors, doesn't get squat. FitzGerald has managed one radio ad with the little money he has while Wolf had a total ad blitz and for Wolf to get all this praise and more outside help is despicable.

Wolf also let his own workers be laid off after once abandoning his company while guaranteeing a huge payload for himself. Plus, while the McCord ad was viewed in bad taste, I can feel for McCord since he does have a black wife and I myself have a few black friends and the fact that Wolf could actually chair the campaign of a total racist is by no means forgivable, whether he asked Robertson to drop out of the race for York Mayor or not. I agree with him on the issues, but ethically, he's totally in the wrong.

Senator Blanche Lincoln would like to tell you about how she bought her Senate seat in 2010 with all that money.

Not even going to address McCord's blatant race-baiting. Funny how I've only seen one anti-Wolf person criticize McCord for his attacks on him.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2014, 09:54:59 PM »

He has the personality of cardboard. Also far too pro union and pro cop.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2014, 12:04:21 AM »

Wolf buying the nomination actually was my big concern about him (I voted for Schwartz), but I don't think anybody here in the state actually took McCord's race baiting seriously. In fact, it seriously damaged his potential future as a statewide candidate. It was completely below the belt and reeked of desperation.

I don't really understand your first paragraph. Even if Fitzgerald had as much money as Wolf did I doubt he'd be leading, since the key factor is that Kasich is popular while Corbett is extremely unpopular. Blame the voters of Ohio for that one. It seems very odd that you'd have this as a reason for not endorsing Wolf.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2014, 12:08:36 AM »

Clarko95, I think Ross is the Democrat. Hutchison is the Republican, if I'm not mistaken. As is Dayton.

Also, you don't like Hassan?

Dayton is a Democrat, if you're referring to Minnesota's Mark Dayton.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2014, 12:36:40 AM »

That's what I meant, sorry, badgate. I think his color coding threw me off.

LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2014, 12:52:49 AM »

Senator Blanche Lincoln would like to tell you about how she bought her Senate seat in 2010 with all that money.

Not even going to address McCord's blatant race-baiting. Funny how I've only seen one anti-Wolf person criticize McCord for his attacks on him.
Keep in mind though, Lincoln got her money from a lot of controversial interest groups and was hated by the left and the right. She was going to be defeated either way with or without loads of money for ads b/c AR-2010 and the lack of support among pro-Halter voters. Even before the Wolf ad blitz, Corbett was dead in the water and now because of Wolf's loads of money he still has in his war chest, Corbett is even deader in the water as the polls show.

Wolf buying the nomination actually was my big concern about him (I voted for Schwartz), but I don't think anybody here in the state actually took McCord's race baiting seriously. In fact, it seriously damaged his potential future as a statewide candidate. It was completely below the belt and reeked of desperation.

I don't really understand your first paragraph. Even if Fitzgerald had as much money as Wolf did I doubt he'd be leading, since the key factor is that Kasich is popular while Corbett is extremely unpopular. Blame the voters of Ohio for that one. It seems very odd that you'd have this as a reason for not endorsing Wolf.
Well, if I was a Pennsylvanian, I wouldn't have voted for him (I was pro-Schwartz), but I can understand why McCord did what he did and why Schwartz tagged along. They saw the same polls we were seeing and didn't want to see Wolf coast to the nomination without a potentially serious allegation to turn the tide of support, which, unfortunately failed for McCord and was attacked heavily by the PA Dem establishment for it. Was it desperate? Yes. Do I blame him? No.

As for FitzGerald, the main problem everyone is noticing with him is money. The new numbers were released and Kasich still has his regular 5 to 1 advantage over FitzGerald with about his $10M to FitzGerald's $2M. Most of Fitz's money is from in-state. Also, Kasich, like Wolf, had an ad blitz statewide last month which saw his approvals and his showing against FitzGerald skyrocket. Ohioans are incredibly gullible like you'd never believe and it's partially why Kasich even won in 2010 - his ad power in making Ohioans believe the economy was really Strickland's fault. If FitzGerald had the kind of money Wolf had to spend, spend, spend, this race would honestly be lean Democratic now. FitzGerald really doesn't have the money he needs to tell ordinary Ohio citizens who watch TV about SB5, SB310, the 2013 state budget etc, yet Wolf does. Corbett is probably a little worse than Kasich yes and PA is a little more Democratic than Ohio, but not the main reason why we see the disparity between OH-Gov and PA-Gov now.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2014, 05:49:40 AM »

If FitzGerald isn't raising money it's HIS fault. You're not supporting Wolf because the guy is going to win in a landslide the same night FitzGerald loses by a decent margin. People call it envy.
RR1997
United States

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2014, 09:05:00 AM »
« Edited: August 27, 2014, 07:31:56 PM by RR1997 »

Alaska: Sean Parnell
Arkansas: Asa Hutchison
California: Neel Kashkari
Colorado: John Hickenlooper
Connecticut: Tom Foley
Florida: Charlie Crist
Illinois: Bruce Rauner
Iowa: Terry Branstad

Maine: Eliot Cutler
Maryland:Lawrence J. Hogan, Jr.
Massachusetts: Charles Baker
Michigan: Rick Snyder

Minnesota: The Republican Candiate?
Nevada: Brian Sandoval
New Hampshire: The Republican Candidate (subject to change)
New Mexico: Susana Martinez
New York: Andrew Cuomo
Ohio: John Kasich
Oregon: John Kitzhaber
Pennsylvania: Tom Wolf
South Carolina: Nikki Haley
Tennessee: Bill Haslam
Texas: Wendy Davis
Wisconsin: Scott Walker

Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2014, 03:40:39 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2014, 07:40:49 AM by Oldiesfreak1854 »

Update.

*Incumbent

General Election
Alabama: Robert Bentley (R)*
Arkansas: PENDING
California: Neel Kashkari (R)
Georgia: Nathan Deal (R)*
Idaho: Butch Otter (R)*
Illinois: Bruce Rauner (R)*
Iowa: Terry Branstad (R)*
Maine: Paul LePage (R)*
Nebraska: Pete Ricketts (R)
Nevada: Brian Sandoval (R)*
New Mexico: Susana Martinez (R)*
Ohio: John Kasich (R)*
Oregon: Dennis Richardson (R)
Pennsylvania: Tom Corbett (R)*
South Carolina: PENDING
South Dakota: Dennis Daugaard (R)*
Texas: Greg Abbott

Upcoming Primaries
Alaska: Sean Parnell (R)*
Arizona: Ken Bennett (R)
Colorado: Scott Gessler (R)
Connecticut: Tom Foley (R)
Florida: Rick Scott (R)*
Hawaii: Duke Aiona (R)
Kansas: Sam Brownback (R)*
Maryland: PENDING
Massachusetts: Charlie Baker (R)
Michigan: Rick Snyder (R)*
Minnesota: None
New Hampshire: PENDING
New York: Rob Astorino (R)
Oklahoma: Mary Fallin (R)*
Rhode Island: PENDING
Tennessee: Bill Haslam (R)*
Vermont: PENDING
Wisconsin: Scott Walker (R)*
Wyoming: Matt Mead (R)*
nolesfan2011
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.68, S: -7.48

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2014, 07:55:47 PM »
« Edited: August 20, 2014, 12:35:40 PM by nolesfan2011 »

AL: Kevin Bass (D) (i guess)
AK: Byron Mallot (D)
CA: Jerry Brown (D)
CO: Harry Hempy (G) (or Bill Bartlett (G) )
CT: Endorsement withheld
FL: Nan Rich (D) (primary) Farid Khavari (I) (general)
GA: Jason Carter (D)
HI: probably Neil Abercrombie (D)
ID: Jill Humble (I)
IL: Scott Summers (G)
IA: Jack Hatch (D)
KS: Paul Davis (D)
ME: Eliot Cutler (I)
MD: Heather Mizeur (D) (write-in in general if she doesn't win primary)
MA: Don Berwick (D) (write him in in general if he doesn't win primary)
MI: Mark Schauer (D) (only option really)
MN: Mark Dayton (D)
NE: Chuck Hassebrook (D)
NV: David Gibson (G)
NH: Maggie Hassan (D)
NM: Linda Lopez (D) (or other Dem if she doesn't win primary)
NY: Howie Hawkins (G)
OH: Anita Rios (G)
OK: Joe Dorman (D) (I guess)
OR: John Kitzhaber (D)
PA: Paul Glover (G)
RI: Clay Pell (or other D if he doesn't win primary)
SC: Vincent Sheheen (D)
SD: Mike Myers (I) (I guess)
TN: Isa Infante (G)
TX: Wendy Davis (D)
VT: Peter Shumlin (D)
WI: Mary Burke (D)
WY: Pete Gosar (D)

Updated.
AL: endorsement withheld
CO: Hempy (G)
NM: endorsement withheld
SC: Tom Ervin (I)
NY: Zephyr Teachout (D) (primary), Hawkins (G) if she doesn't survive the primary
HI: David Ige (D)
RI: Pell or Angel Tavares (D) if neither wins the primary, endorsement withheld.
MD: Heather Mizeur (write-in)
RR1997
United States

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2014, 10:01:40 PM »

Alaska: Sean Parnell
Arkansas: Asa Hutchison
California: Undecided, as both candidates are great. Neel Kashkari
Colorado: John Hickenlooper
Connecticut: Tom Foley
Florida: Charlie Crist
Illinois: Bruce Rauner
Iowa: Terry Branstad

Maine: Eliot Cutler
Maryland:Lawrence J. Hogan, Jr.
Massachusetts: Charles Baker
Michigan: Rick Snyder

Minnesota: The Republican Candiate?
Nevada: Brian Sandoval
New Hampshire: The Republican Candidate (subject to change)
New Mexico: Susana Martinez
New York: Andrew Cuomo
Ohio: John Kasich
Oregon: John Kitzhaber
Pennsylvania: Tom Wolf
South Carolina: Nikki Haley
Tennessee: Bill Haslam
Texas: Wendy Davis
Wisconsin: Scott Walker

Update:

California: Went from undecided to Neel Kashkari
Wake Me Up When The Hard Border Ends
Anton Kreitzer
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: 3.11

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2014, 04:59:56 AM »
« Edited: August 28, 2014, 09:04:19 AM by Anton Kreitzer »

AL: Robert Bentley
AK: Sean Parnell
AZ: Doug Ducey
AR: Asa Hutchinson
CA: Neel Kashkari
CO: Bob Beauprez
CT: Tom Foley

FL: Adrian Wyllie or Rick Scott
GA: Andrew Hunt
HI: Duke Aiona
ID: Butch Otter
IL: Bruce Rauner
IA: Terry Branstad
KS: Sam Brownback
ME: Paul LePage
MD: Larry Hogan
MA: Mark Fisher
MI: Rick Snyder
MN: Jeff Johnson
NE: Pete Ricketts
NV: Brian Sandoval
NH: Andrew Hemingway
NM: Susana Martinez
NY: Rob Astorino
OH: John Kasich
OK: Mary Fallin
OR: Dennis Richardson

PA: Abstain
RI: Allan Fung
SC: Nikki Haley
SD: Dennis Daugaard
TN: Bill Haslam
TX: Greg Abbott
VT: Scott Milne
WI: Scott Walker
WY: Matt Mead
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2014, 02:02:18 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2014, 02:27:01 PM by Northeast Assemblyman Sawx »

Alabama: No Endorsement

Arkansas: Mike Ross (D)
Colorado: John Hickenlooper (D), enthusiastically

Florida: No Endorsement (I don't like people who use my party for their own personal gain)
Georgia: Jason Carter (D), enthusiastically
Hawaii: David Ige (D)
Idaho: A.J. Balukoff (D)

Kansas: Paul Davis (D), enthusiastically
Maine: Mike Michaud (D), enthusiastically

Maryland: Anthony Brown (D)
Massachusetts: Steve Grossman (D)
Nebraska: Chuck Hassebrook (D)

Nevada: Bob Goodman, I think? (D)
New Hampshire: Maggie Hassan (D), very enthusiastically
New Mexico: Gary King (D)

New York: Zephyr Teachout (D), very enthusiastically
Ohio: Ed FitzGerald (D), True American Hero
Pennsylvania: Tom Wolf (D), because Tom Corbett is literally the worst public official in office.
Rhode Island: Gina Raimondo (D)

South Carolina: No Endorsement
South Dakota: Whoever's running (D)
Tennessee: Whoever the person running is (D)

Wisconsin: Mary Burke (D), enthusiastically
Wyoming: Hardy, is it? I don't know his name but I think it is (D)
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2014, 02:11:22 PM »

You mean David Ige?
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2014, 02:20:56 PM »

Of course. I like Ige.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2014, 02:33:18 PM »

AR: Mike Ross
CA: Jerry Brown
CO: John Hickenlooper
CT: Tom Foley
FL: Charlie Crist
GA: Jason Carter
IA: Terry Branstad
KS: Paul Davis
ME: Eliot Cutler
MA: Jeff McCormick
MI: Rick Snyder
MN: Mark Dayton
NV: Brian Sandoval
NH: Maggie Hassan
NY: Andrew Cuomo
OH: John Kasich
OK: Joe Dorman
OR: John Kitzhaber
PA: Tom Wolf
SC: Vincent Sheheen
TN: Bill Haslam
TX: Wendy Davis
VT: Peter Shumlin
WI: Mary Burke
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2014, 06:21:31 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2014, 06:24:39 PM by OC »

Brown
Hickenlooper
Malloy
Crist
Carter
Ige
Quinn
Michaud
Brown
Dayton
Hassen
Cuomo
Kitzaber
Wolf
Raimondo
Burke
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2014, 08:39:02 PM »

Updating now that the fields are pretty much set:

AL: Rep. Parker Griffith (D)
AK: Mayor Bill Walker (I)
AZ: Fred DuVal (D)
AR: Rep. Mike Ross (D)
CA: Gov. Jerry Brown (D)
CO: Gov. John Hickenlooper (D)
CT: WI: Jonathan Pelto (Education & Democracy)
FL: Gov. Charlie Crist (D)
GA: State Sen. Jason Carter (D)
HI: State Sen. David Ige (D)
ID: A.J. Balukoff (D)
IL: Gov. Pat Quinn (D)
IA: State Sen. Jack Hatch (D)
KS: State Rep. Paul Davis (D)
ME: Eliot Cutler (I)
MD: Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown (D)
MA: Treasurer Steven Grossman (D)
MI: Rep. Mark Schauer (D)
MN: Gov. Mark Dayton (D)
NE: Chuck Hassebrook (D)
NV: Gov. Brian Sandoval (R)
NH: Gov. Maggie Hassan (D)
NM: AG Gary King (D)
NY: Zephyr Teachout (D) or Howie Hawkins (G)
OH: WI: State Rep. Charlie Earl (L) (more experienced than the Green, and isn't Kasich)
OK: State Rep. Joe Dorman (D)
OR: Gov. John Kitzhaber
PA: Tom Wolf (D)
RI: Clay Pell (D), I guess
SC: State Sen. Vincent Sheheen (D)
SD: State Rep. Susan Wismer (D), but Daugaard isn't offensive
TN: John Jay Hooker (I), with Haslam as my second choice
TX: State Sen. Wendy Davis (D)
VT: Gov. Peter Shumlin (D)
WI: Mary Burke (D)
WY: Pete Gosar (D), though I have no problem with Mead
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2014, 12:54:04 PM »

Alabama: Abstain
Alaska: Bill Walker (Alaska First)
Arizona: Fred DuVal (Democrat)
Arkansas: Josh Drake (Green)
California: Abstain
Colorado: Henry Hempy (Green)
Connecticut: Joseph Visconti (Independent)
Florida: Farid Kharvi (Independent)

Georgia: John Benson (Socialist)
Hawaii: Richard Morse (Independent)
Idaho: Jill Humble (Independent)

Illinois: Scott Summers (Green) (Write-in)
Iowa: Jack Hatch (Democrat)
Kansas: Paul Davis (Democrat)

Maine: Eliot Cutler (Independent)
Maryland: Anthony Brown (Democrat)
Massachusetts: Evan Falchuk (Independent)
Michigan: Paul Homeniuk (Green)
Minnesota: Chris Wright (Grassroots)
Nebraska: Chuck Hassebrook (Democrat)
Nevada: David Gibson (Green)
New Hampshire: Maggie Hassan (Democrat)
New Mexico: Gary King (Democrat)

New York: Howie Hawkins (Green)
Ohio: Anito Rios (Green)

Oklahoma: Richard Prawdzienski (Independent)
Oregon: Jason Levin (Green)
Pennsylvania: Paul Glover (Green) (Write-in)

Rhode Island: Gina Raimondo (Democrat)
South Carolina: Morgan Reeves (Green)
South Dakota: Mike Meyers (Independent)
Tennessee: Isa Infante (Green)
Texas: Brandom Palmer (Green)

Vermont: Pete Diamondstone (Liberty Union)
Wisconsin: Dennis Fehr (People's Party)
Wyoming: Pete Gosar (Democrat)

11 Greens
9 Democrats
8 Independents
1 Socialist
1 Liberty Union
1 Grassroots
1 People's Party
1 Alaska First
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2014, 02:13:09 PM »

Updated:

Alabama - No Endorsement
Alaska - Sean Parnell (R)
Arizona - Doug Ducey (R)
Arkansas - Asa Hutchison (R)
California - Jerry Brown (D)
Colorado - Bob Beauprez (R) meh
Connecticut - Tom Foley (R)
Florida - Adrian Wyllie (L)
Georgia - Jason Carter (D)
Hawaii - Duke Aiona (R)
Idaho - John T. Bujak (L)
Illinois - Bruce Rauner (R)
Iowa - Lee Hieb (L)
Kansas - Tresa McAlhaney (L)
Maine - Eliot Culter (I)
Maryland - No Endorsement
Massachusetts - Charlie Baker (R)
Michigan - Rick Snyder (R)
Minnesota - Jim Johnson (R)
Nebraska - Pete Ricketts (R)
Nevada - Brian Sandoval (R)
New Hampshire - Walt Havenstein (R) (meh)
New Mexico - Susana Martinez (R)
New York - Rob Astorino (R) (meh)
Ohio - John Kasich (R)
Oklahoma - John Dorman (D)
Oregon - Dennis Richardson (R)
Pennsylvania - No Endorsement
Rhode Island - Allan Fung (R)
South Carolina - Nikki Haley (R)
Tennessee - No endorsement
Texas - Greg Abbott (R)
Vermont - Scott Milne (R)
Wisconsin - Scott Walker (R)
Wyoming - Matt Mead (R)
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2014, 02:22:44 PM »

Alabama: No Endorsement

Arkansas: Mike Ross (D)
Colorado: John Hickenlooper (D), enthusiastically

Florida: No Endorsement
Georgia: Jason Carter (D), enthusiastically
Hawaii: David Ige (D)
Idaho: A.J. Balukoff (D)

Kansas: Paul Davis (D), enthusiastically
Maine: Mike Michaud (D), enthusiastically

Maryland: Anthony Brown (D)
Massachusetts: Martha Coakey (D), reluctantly.
Nebraska: Chuck Hassebrook (D)

Nevada: Bob Goodman, I think? (D)
New Hampshire: Maggie Hassan (D), very enthusiastically
New Mexico: Gary King (D)

New York: Howie Hawkins (G) (though it's the point that I'd literally vote for Astorino if it was competitive)
Ohio: Ed FitzGerald (D), True American Hero
Pennsylvania: Tom Wolf (D), because Tom Corbett is literally the worst public official in office.
Rhode Island: Gina Raimondo (D)

South Carolina: No Endorsement
South Dakota: Whoever's running (D)
Tennessee: Whoever the person running is (D)

Wisconsin: Mary Burke (D), enthusiastically
Wyoming: Hardy, is it? I don't know his name but I think it is (D)

[/quote]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies