Regions? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:13:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regions? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regions?  (Read 2517 times)
Emsworth
Lord Emsworth
Junior Chimp

« on: April 04, 2004, 04:26:34 PM »

So what is the final decision on the regional and district maps? A vote has been set up for the preferential system, but what is the verdict of the FA Secretary on regions and districts?
Emsworth
Lord Emsworth
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2004, 04:42:37 PM »

So what is the final decision on the regional and district maps? A vote has been set up for the preferential system, but what is the verdict of the FA Secretary on regions and districts?

I think this should be decided by the cabinet meeting, along with the other issues.
I asked because they do not seem to have made any progress.
Emsworth
Lord Emsworth
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 07:46:36 AM »

You didn't just voice your opinion, you started vote threads and declared the version of the constitution we passed invalid without any sign of consent from the administration.

Oh oh...I see what it is now....this whole preverential voting thing...because I started a new thread to end confusion..(which in turn created MORE)....then EVERYONE hates me and EVERYONE is against me now. If I was FOR Preferential voting....I wonder what would be the basis of everyone's arguement then.

As I said before....I don't want preferential voting...but I'll accept it if it is passed. I won't even vote for it in this new thread if it  makes you feel better.....OR I could vote FOR it....if you want. Hell....maybe I SHOULD just end it right now....and declare preferential voting passed....because I don't give a damn if it's passed or not.....when evidently others have such strong opinions on the subject.

So lets just say I declare it right now....that preferential voting is passed......and the maps for districts and regions are FINAL. Well......it doesn't matter if they are...you know why? Because YOU...and some others....think the constitution is RATIFIED. SET IN STONE. If that were the case.....then the current version of the constitution would be LAW. Which would mean you don't have preferential voting....and you would also have to accept the maps for regions and districts that are currently in place.

I will NEVER accepted that this constitution is "ratified" when it needs more small...but vital changes. I stated LONG ago that this was NOT the final version of the constitution....and that  small changes had to be made. But regardless of me saying that....people took it upons themselves to rush the ratification.

Even if I shut up about the maps.....and the preferential voting (which I will momentarily....you'll never hear another word out of me)......I STILL wouldn't be silenced about this "ratification" of the constitution. It is NOT ratified. I would think that you (being for Preferential voting) would NOT want it to be ratified....because as I said......that would mean that we couldn't add preferential voting since the constitution is already over with.

I hope everyone understands this....I feel like no one understands...

And what kind of sign of consent do we need from this administration? I'm the one that drafted the constitution....you'd think my consent would be just as good as any other...... I'll agree with the "sign of consent" as far as the preferential voting.....maybe I should have sought their council on that.....(although I DID ask Gustaf......and MAS117 and they approved)......but as far as me saying the constitution is not "ratified"....why would their authority supercede mine?
Mr Secretary, you have yet to address my question. What is being done about the regions?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies