Government to Sue Texas over Voter ID Law (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:47:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Government to Sue Texas over Voter ID Law (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Government to Sue Texas over Voter ID Law  (Read 1268 times)
badgate
Junior Chimp

« on: August 22, 2013, 10:46:16 PM »

If Democrats can't steal elections, they'll sue to win.

This isn't really about elections, its the federal government (DOJ) stepping into state government telling them what they can/cannot do even though the courts said it was OK. That is tyrannical, Eric Holder would be sitting in jail right now if he was actually accountable for any of the unconstitutional things he's done. Its sad that the federal government and the executive branch have so much power now to put their political beliefs and force it into opposition/other party (in this case, Texas). It would be the same as a republican administration sueing California over something the democrats decide to do in their state.

As far as elections go, having of Voter ID law is NOTHING, the liberal outrage over this "voter suppression" is pathetic, you can go down to the DMV, or fill out paper work and have it mailed to you easily. Its not that hard, honestly. If a person can't get an ID than that's there own fault. You don't have to be smart to get one. I encourage anyone to fight me on this.

You say "If a person can't get an ID than that's there own fault." Homonym confusions aside (then, their), I think the point is that the only thing any person should have to do to vote is to register to vote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies