shua's mideast office
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:30:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  shua's mideast office
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: shua's mideast office  (Read 1792 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 01:43:57 AM »

I do have a sense of deja vu about these questions (whether a vacancy can exist for a term that hasn't yet begun) but I can't remember what the situation was.

August 2011, when Homelycooking declined to take his seat. It would have been interesting to see the man in the Senate.
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 02:34:13 AM »

As for the cases of voter fraud, I have done nothing, as for the sock, I was unware such a thing was illegal until INKs informed me and I have deactivated the account and it will never be heard from again.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 02:40:29 AM »

As for the cases of voter fraud, I have done nothing, as for the sock, I was unware such a thing was illegal until INKs informed me and I have deactivated the account and it will never be heard from again.

I don't think the plea from ignorance really pans out here - it's basically common sense.
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 03:42:24 AM »

Here's the deal, yeah I made a mistake, I'll admit that. However I've made steps to fix the mistake, the game was not affected by my mistake in any way. If the Governor wishes me to resign I will, but I assure you my intentions were only to add to the game not to myself. Regardless, I admit responsibility and if it is required I leave the game I will do so. I would rather not and instead continue playing and serving as an assemblyman.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2013, 04:58:03 PM »

Try reading the TOS:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Signing up with an account claiming to be from ND is false and inaccurate.  Registering in Atlasia with multiple accounts is also illegal.

I don't get when people say they "didn't know" it wasn't allowed.  It's pretty much common sense on the Internet that sock accounts aren't allowed.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 11:17:37 PM »

so, when are they coming to pry me from my desk?
Njall
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -5.91

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2013, 01:31:11 AM »

so, when are they coming to pry me from my desk?

Nobody knows.  They took a very ill-timed vacation Tongue
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 10:47:28 PM »

50 years ago today, Martin Luther King Jr. reminded us of the promise of our nation to realize in universal brotherhood that we are all created equal.  This promise is not relevant just to one race or one political issue, for as he said, the freedom and destiny of all of us is bound up together.  That is why I am glad that I recently helped restore an official MLK Day holiday for our region.  I hope we all will reflect on how we can each help make King's dream a reality.   
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies