Party idea, two right wing parties (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:53:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Party idea, two right wing parties (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Party idea, two right wing parties  (Read 3895 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: August 25, 2013, 04:08:22 PM »

I must say I find it wonderfull that this concern for having the right get its voice heard to have developed amongst people on the left, a group whose approach for a long time was on driving such people like Pingvin and JCL out and if not that then discrediting them at every turn as a means of ostracizing them.

And this sounds an awfull lot like the line that Hamilton used when he created the ARC, only then it was a claim that we were screwing the Libertarians over at every turn in the RPP, which considering who our candidate for President twice over was at that point, it stood out as a dubious claim at best.

At least JCL takes the time out to articulate his own ideas and not just chime in on what others are doing.

I quite agree, the "chiming in" to kill an important piece of legislation last week by that establishment Federalist administration was just dreadfull, oh wait.... Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 04:11:39 PM »

What I can certainly say at this point is that you and other representatives of your party are doing a good job at unifying the Federalist Party even more.

Oh, sweetie, we've been doing that for you guys for a looong time. Kiss Though I'm glad you admitted that half of the organization of the Federalist Party is due to the Labor Party; most movements in this game are nothing but anti-Labor action. Do keep in mind, though, that this discussion was not started by any of us. Still, how could I resist weighing in? Cheesy

Conservatism by defintion is defined by the actions of the left that it is reacting to.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 04:28:23 PM »

Conservatism by defintion is defined by the actions of the left that it is reacting to.

Thank you! Finally, someone admits that you guys base decisions off of what the left does in this game. Makes you wonder what will happen if you guys ever actually control the Senate + Presidency.

Actually I was thinking of the changes to Conservatism that occured between the 1880's and 1930's. Tongue How the ideology that started in America under the RL Hamilton, became that of Bob Taft.

Objective 1: Order some tea. Evil
Objective 2: Get unemployment under 6% for like the first time in six or seven years.
Objective 3: Order some more tea Evil
Objective 4: Devolve something to the regions.
Objective 5: Man the tea cups are just too damn small now.
Objective 6: Support Regional Education Reforms
Objective 7: Buy some lemons
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 04:38:39 PM »

I must say I find it wonderfull that this concern for having the right get its voice heard to have developed amongst people on the left, a group whose approach for a long time was on driving such people like Pingvin and JCL out and if not that then discrediting them at every turn as a means of ostracizing them.

Yes, it's expected that we would do that. What's hilarious is that you guys are doing the same thing to them with your votes. If it's as organic as TJ says, then that truly means that there is no home in the Federalist Party for the far-right (and hell, maybe even the center-right).

Is there ever a situation in life where someone getting screwed isn't viewed as unavoidable by the left? Tongue

We have to screw the moderates to support the right, we have to screw the right to support the moderates.

Perhaps I should be asking whether or not you think there is such a thing as common ground.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 04:51:11 PM »

I'm pretty sure the old lead from behind strategy is a major factor for the continued losses Yankee.

Lead from behind? I don't recall invading Libya. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 06:38:41 PM »

Just a token gesture so that you will vote for us and then we can screw you once we get into power, obviously. Wink Tongue

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies