DOJ will allow WA, CO marijuana laws to go into effect
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:20:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  DOJ will allow WA, CO marijuana laws to go into effect
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: DOJ will allow WA, CO marijuana laws to go into effect  (Read 1393 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2013, 01:52:07 PM »

So is the Feds' war on dispensaries in California now over too? I mean, it is inconvenient when dispensaries keep getting shut down and having to reopen, so one has to keep track of their location, like that of a traveling salesman. It just isn't very consumer friendly now is it? And isn't the government rather short on funds right now to be spending money on this sort thing?

Oh, that's right,  you don't need to buy it from Julio on a street corner, you have (wink wink) a prescription (wink wink) as it's medically necessary (wink wink).  Roll Eyes

Isn't that preferable to buying it from some random person off the street? Of course full legalization while ending this charade is even better but you know...suburban moms.

Certainly it's preferable sbane.  I wish I could game the system like Torie does but that's not possible in prudish PA
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies