2000 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:32:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2000 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25
Author Topic: 2000 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 91717 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2013, 07:23:24 PM »
« edited: September 09, 2013, 07:32:41 PM by Senator Maxwell »

Jack Kemp for President Schedule: November 7th-November 12th, 1999

"I mean, if you look at the problems of the Clinton administration, and look at the points that were praised again and again, you'd see the recurring issue of Republicans putting forward plans that work. Welfare is a lot better than it was before, and it was because we didn't back down. My work in congress, I didn't back down from saying that 70% rates are too high, we cut those rates in half. Kemp-Roth gave us our biggest tax cut in history. Trust me Republicans, if you want someone who will stand for lower taxes and economic growth, I am your guy."

November 7th, 1999 (with Paul Ryan):
Barnstorming in Northwood, Iowa
Meet and Greet in Cresto, Iowa
Meet and Greet in New Hampton, Iowa
Town Hall in West Union, Iowa
Barnstorming in Waverly, Iowa
Meeting with Governor Terry Branstad (Seeking Endorsement)

November 8th, 1999 (With Paul Ryan, Tom Latham):
Barnstorming in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Meet and Greet in Waterloo, Iowa
Meet and Greet in Vinton, Iowa
Town Hall in Anamosa, Iowa
Town Hall in Iowa City, Iowa
Meeting with Congressman Greg Ganske (Seeking Endorsement)

November 9th, 1999:
Appearance on Hardball with Chris Matthews
Town Hall in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Barnstorming in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Barnstorming in Marshalltown, Iowa
Big Speech in Ames, Iowa

"Let's get the team back together. I think our campaign did surprisingly well considering all the expectations waying against us, and I think the message of Dole/Kemp will continue under a Kemp campaign. I think I am the best of these candidates, but I will let you make your decision."

November 10th, 1999 (With Warren Rudman):
Barnstorming in Derry, New Hampshire
Barnstorming in Hooksett, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Allenstown, New Hampshire
Fundraiser in Concord, New Hampshire
Barnstorming in Concord, New Hampshire
Appearance on Both Sides with Jesse Jackson

November 11th, 1999:
Meeting with Former Governor Steve Merrill (seeking Endorsement)
Town Hall in Ossippee, New Hampshire
Barnstorming in Conway, New Hampshire
Barnstorming in Glen, New Hampshire
Town Hall in North Woodstock, New Hampshire
Barnstorming in Lisbon, New Hampshire
Speech in Lancaster, New Hampshire

"Some of my friends from across the aisle are counting social security trust funds toward the surplus. I think that's faulty accounting! The fact is, the social security money should be and is going to be used on those retirees. Unlike some on my side, I don't want to lower their benefits. In fact, I want to make it so that every person in this country can retire, and do so without pushing our country to spend too much. I think it's important, and I think it's the right thing to do!"

November 12th, 1999:
Resting
Ted Stevens does Town Halls in Alaska that day.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 12:25:17 PM »
« Edited: September 10, 2013, 12:39:44 PM by Spiral »

The week of November 14-20 begins now.

Democrats (National)
Wesley Clark - 28%
Tom Daschle - 24%
Barbara Mikulski - 23%
John Kerry - 19%
Undecided - 6%

Democrats (Iowa)
Wesley Clark - 27%
Barbara Mikulski - 26%
Tom Daschle - 24%
John Kerry - 18%
Undecided - 5%

Democrats (New Hampshire)
Barbara Mikulski - 27%
Wesley Clark - 24%
John Kerry - 24%
Tom Daschle - 20%
Undecided - 5%

Republicans (National)
Jack Kemp - 26%
Colin Powell - 22%
Dan Quayle - 20%
John McCain - 15%
Connie Mack - 12%
Undecided - 5%

Republicans (Iowa)
Dan Quayle - 26%
Jack Kemp - 22%
Colin Powell - 19%
Connie Mack - 17%
John McCain - 12%
Undecided - 4%

Republicans (New Hampshire)
Jack Kemp - 28%
Colin Powell - 24%
John McCain - 18%
Dan Quayle - 18%
Connie Mack - 7%
Undecided - 5%

Reform (National)
Donald Trump - 59%
David L. Boren - 34%
Undecided - 7%

Endorsements
Wesley Clark: Zell Miller, Blanche Lincoln, John Edwards
Tom Daschle: George McGovern, Paul Dennert, Bill Richardson
Barbara Mikulski: Roy Barnes, Max Cleland
Jack Kemp: Bob Dole, Steve Merrill, Terry Branstad, Greg Gangske
Dan Quayle: George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush
Donald Trump: Jesse Ventura, Angus King
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2013, 01:58:14 PM »
« Edited: September 10, 2013, 02:02:37 PM by Senator Maxwell »

Iowa Governor Terry Branstad endorses Jack Kemp, as do two Iowa Congressman

Pictured: Iowa Governor Terry Branstad announcing his support

Des Moines, Iowa -- We are getting word that Terry Branstad will make a statement from the capitol with Former HUD Secretary Jack Kemp, annoucning his endorsement of the candidate for President. Often, due to the Governors very pivotol role in a very pivotol state, he has remained neutral in these cases. That is not the case in this election season.

"Jack Kemp is, frankly, the only choice. As Iowa Governor, my focus has been economic growth, and making peoples lives better in the state, and we've done that. Kemp has that very same laser focus. I will support him no matter what."

Also announcing his support for Jack Kemp in the state of Iowa is Congressman Greg Ganske, a relatively moderate Republican in the Des Moines area. He announced also in the capitol city that "Jack Kemp is the voice that has gotten so much done, and accomplishment, not showmanship, matters." That last bit was considered a bit of a jab at Vice President Quayle, who, when he was a Senator, was a conservative favorite.

This adds to the endorsement that Kemp has received from another Iowa Congressman Tom Latham, another relative moderate Republican, so he now has nearly half of the Iowa Republican delegation.

Former Senator Bob Dole: "Kemp is the man we need!"

As Pictured: Bob Dole making his announcement to the people.

Washington D.C. - Former Senator Bob Dole, flew back to Washington D.C. to make a big announcement. He announced on the hill that he would endorse Jack Kemp for President, saying that "In spite of our differences, I know he has the competence and leadership to keep America afloat, especially in these unsure and unwavering times." Many thought this endorsement would be hard for Kemp to get, due to their years of differences on prominent fiscal issues, but Dole and Kemp gained a friendship during the campaign and gained a respect for one another's ideas.

Former New Hampshire Governor announces support for Jack Kemp

"Look, as Governor, we did the most we could to cut taxes, and keep our fiscal house in order. Jack Kemp is a tax cutter, and a regular conservative problem solver. I don't see that in the other candidates."
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2013, 03:33:58 PM »

Former President Bush holds an event with Dan Quayle, John Sununu and other Quayle loyalists, endorses Former VP:

President Bush: "...As I was saying, during the 1988 election, I was looking for a young Republican leader who could be my Vice President, and there were several great choices. I went with Dan then, I don't regret that choice. He was always loyal, confident and capable, and he always did the best job possible: in the Space Council, negotiating with Congress, dealing with a potential coup in the Philippines, debating now Vice President Gore or in the campaign trail. Ladies and gentlemen, Dan Quayle is the man who will lead you to the next millennium, and I'm proud to give him my full and enthusiastic support to be our President! (Applause)

Former Vice President Dan Quayle seems to be outperforming expectations on the Republican primary race, after being endorsed this morning by two very well known republicans: the popular Texas Governor George W. Bush (who refused to run for the Presidency this year) and former President George Bush, who held a joint event with Quayle in Texas.

Having the support of former Chief of Staff Sununu, Former President Bush and Texas Governor George W. Bush, Quayle looks forward to become the one and only "Bush Heir". And polls don't seem to disagree, since national polling shows him on a strong third, right before General Colin Powell and the frontrunner, Secretary Jack Kemp.

Can Quayle keep beating expectations or will his campaign (that was very weak and disorganized until September) implode anytime soon?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2013, 03:37:38 PM »

Daschle For President 2000

Schedule for November 14-20,1999

November 14, AM  Travel to New Hampshire

November 14, 3:45 PM Campaign stop in Hooksett, New Hampshire.

We elect representatives to serve the people, and the people have not been served by Vice-President Quayle, Nor have they been helped or even understood by General Clark.  Should we elect individual who cannot spell potato or one whose livelihood is war? I think not and that is why I urge all New Hampshire voters to vote for me on February 1st

November 15, 9:00 AM Rally in Cranston, Rhode Island. 10:45 meeting with Jack Reed (seeking endorsement)

November 15, 12:00 Meeting with editorial board of Providence Journal

November 15, 5:00 PM Rally in Putnam Connecticut

November 15, 9:00 PM Meeting with Joe Lieberman  in New London Connecticut(seeking endorsement)

November 16, 10:45 AM Rally at Waterford Speedbowl Waterford, Connecticut

November 16, 3:45 PM Opening Daschle for President office in Groton, Connecticut

November 17, 10:00 AM Campiagn rally at Trinity College in Hartford,Connecticut.

November 17, 7:00 PM Rally at Fisher College, Boston, Massachusetts

Overnight, Travel to South Dakota

November 18 2:00 PM Rally in Sioux Falls, South Dakota

November 18, 4:00 PM Campaign rally in Larchwood,Iowa

November 19, 9:00 AM Stop in Rock Rapids, Iowa

November 19, 1:45 PM Campaign stop in Spirit Lake Iowa ; 3:00 meeting with former representative Berkely Bedell (seeking endorsement)

November, 20 6:00 AM Rally in Sioux City Iowa
November, 20 2:00 PM Speech on Environmental Policy from Maxwell Arboretum, Lincoln Nebraska

November, 20, 9:00 PM Meet with Bob Kerrery in Lincoln Nebraska (seeking Endorsement )

Other News

Richardson Endorses Daschle

Bill Richardson became the first cabinet secretary to make an endorsement, that of Tom Daschle in a press release this past weekend. He emphasized, that due to his job as Energy Secretary he would not campaign for Daschle, but that his office would be available if the candidate had any questions on energy issues.

McGovern  endorses fellow South Dakotan Daschle

!972 Presidential Nominee George McGovern endorsed tom Daschle at a rally in Larchwood, Iowa. McGovern's appearance and endorsement was apparently a surprise to even Daschle himself if judging by the look on his face. McGovern begins his work for the campaign on March 20, with a rally in Ames Iowa.

Daschle consolidating support in home state

St. Senator Paul Dennart threw his support behind the Daschle campaign yesterday. Campaign manager Seve Hildebrand said Dennart would mostly be stumping in state.

From the desk of Seve Hildebrand
Internal polling

Iowa
Daschle 27%
Mikulski 23%
Clark 22%
Kerry 15%
undecided 13%

New Hampshire
Clark 25%
Kerry 24%
Daschle 21%
Miklulski 20%
undecided 10%

Delaware (No Delegates)
Mikulski 35%
Clark 21%
Daschle 19%
Kerry 13%
Undecided 12%

Washington (No Delegates)
Daschle 29%
Clark 27%
Mikulski 17%
Kerry 12%
Undecided 15%

South Dakota
Daschle 38%
Clark 25%
Mikulski 24%
Kerry 10%
Undecided 3%

Polling Memos
Based on public polling and our own internals we are in good position to exit Iowa and New Hampshire with at least a top-two finish, We however will likely need to do well in the "beauty contests of Delaware and Washington to avoid our campaign fizzling out on Super Tuesday. Our Biggest threat out of the four candidates in General Clark, who likely will try to attack us as "a creature of Washington". Our weakest opponent is Senator Kerry. In the GOP field should we emerge with the nomination our strongest potential opponent is General Powell, our weakest opponent is Vice-President Quayle.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 03:51:29 PM »

Internal Polls at the Kemp Headquarters

Internal Polls were leaked by the Kemp Headquarters in New York, and his numbers currently show more favorable numbers for the Congressman than many of the other polls state. He holds a immense lead, for example, in the state of Alaska, where Ted Stevens endorsement has helped him immensely. He ties Dan Quayle for first in Iowa, narrowly leading him by 1 point, but within the margin of error. Finally, Kemp's polling shows him a strong margin ahead in the crucial state of New Hampshire, ahead of the eager Powell campaign.

Former HUD Secretary Jack Kemp nor his campaign leaders have commented on the leak.

Nationally:
28% Kemp
21% Quayle
20% Powell
14% McCain
12% Mack
5% Undecided

Alaska:
45% Kemp
22% Powell
16% Quayle
9% McCain
4% Mack
4% Undecided

Iowa:
25% Kemp
24% Quayle

18% Powell
16% Mack
13% McCain
4% Undecided

New Hampshire:
32% Kemp
25% Powell
19% McCain
15% Quayle
4% Mack
5% Undecided
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 07:28:35 PM »

Vice President Dan Quayle's Schedule: (November 14-20)Sad

Dan Quayle's speech arriving on Texas, right before President Bush's endorsement:

"Boy, people love using the potato quote over and over again. I made a mistake by misspelling one word, but they say nothing about my policies or my ideas, they just try to ridicule me. And they laugh at me, but the more people I talk to, the more comments about the press being unfair on me I hear. Senator Joe Biden, my former and esteemed colleage in the Senate, also has a tendency to speak too quickly sometimes, and we all still think of him as what he is, a talented and brilliant politician. But no, they'll say potato over and over again... I'm going to show them what a Vice President of the United States can do! (Applause from the crowd)"

November 14th:

Fly to Texas, host a campaign event and fundraiser with John Sununu, George W. Bush and Former President George HW Bush at West Oaks.
Return to Campaign HQ in Phoenix, AZ:
-Looking over polls.
-Debate training session.
-Strategy meetings with George W. Bush and John Sununu.

"Most of you people know me. I served with you for four years in the Bush White House, and those were magnificent years. I miss those years, don't you? I want us to return to the right path in America, a path that will be carved by our campaign, which will combine solid conservative values with the ideals of the Bush Presidency. Jack (Kemp) also served with us during that time, and most of you remember the divisive fights John (Sununu) and I had with him when some people tried to make him domestic policy tsar. I don't blame Jack, he is a brilliant man, but you can't lead with divisive politics."

November 15th:

Town Hall in Newton, IA.
Town Hall in Indianola, IA.
Town Hall in Spencer, IA.
Fundraiser in Des Moines, IA.
Rally in Des Moines, IA.

"You know, I had a very good laugh before starting this event. It looks like we have an internal polling fever over here... See, the Kemp campaign has us tied with the Secretary here in Iowa, and he leads pretty much everywhere else. But my internal polls could say that I'm winning by 50%, and tomorrow General Powell could be leading with 50% and, tomorrow Senator McCain could be leading by 50%, and so forth... The polls help, but this is all about ground game. And Iowa, you are seeing Dan Quayle's A game right now!"

November 16th:

Town Hall in Clive, IA.
Town Hall in Altoona, IA.
Town Hall in Burlington, IA.
Fundraiser in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA.

"China? Sure, I have no problem answering that question... Foreign policy is one of my favourite areas because it allows us to show the best, and sometimes the worst, of America. And I'm not very supportive of the Clinton Administration policies on China. Here's my take: We must face China as our biggest challenge. We have to stand up against Chinese espionage, we must push for democracy and human rights, we have to give more support to Taiwan and our asian allies who feel threatened by China. If we don't act know, Asia is going to become a highly dangerous place."

November 17th:
(With George W. Bush)

Bus Tour in Sioux City, IA.
Bus Tour in Iowa City, IA.
Bus Tour in Council Bluffs, IA.
Fundraiser in Davenport, IA.
Rally in Davenport, IA.

"Hello, Davenport! Please give a warm welcome to Vice President Quayle! You know, many people asked me to run this year for President, and I almost jumped into the race. But then I realized that my dad was a sucessfull President because he had tons of experience. So I'll guess Presidential politics will have to wait. That said, Dan here has the experience, the passion and the values. If you are a Republican and you want to win in 2000, he's your man."

November 18th:
(With George W. Bush)

Bus Tour in Waterloo, IA.
Bus Tour in West Des Moines, IA.
Bus Tour in Cedar Falls, IA.
Fundraiser in Ames, IA.
Rally in Ames, IA.

"I feel education is not being properly addressed on this race. And it's a legitimate issue, we're talking about the future of this country. And the thing about education is that we often ignore the details and the biggest issues at the same time. You can't mention God on the schools and parental and teacher's autority is being undermined by our regulation. My proposals are simple, like experimenting with charter schools and parental choice."

November 19th:

Rally in Dubuque, IA.
Rally in Urbandale, IA.
Rally in Marion, IA.
Rally in Bettendorf, IA.

"Tomorrow I leave the state to meet with Republicans of several decisive states, Iowa! But I'll be back soon to listen to you, to keep track of your problems, to take Iowa as an example and as my launching pad. I'm not hiding it, the Quayle comeback begins here, in Iowa. And next week I'm going to give you even better reasons for voting for me. Because at the end of next week I'll release my real campaign platform, at a rally in Des Moines. Be sure to attend next week!"

November 20th:

Fundraiser and meeting with GOP officers in New York City.
Fundraiser and meeting with GOP officers in Washington DC.
Fly to Detroit, Michigan, dinner with Governor John Engler. (seeking endorsement).

"To be honest, I'm taking this campaign with the best possible attitude. But it's going to get very ugly... Attacks will begin soon, and this primary may come grueling and vicious if we let things get out of control. But I won't shy away, and I will fight until our efforts can't go on or until we get to the White House. I'm not running to sell books, to regain influence or to avoid ridicule, ladies and gentlement. I'm running because I'm going to be the President of the United States!"
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2013, 07:52:36 PM »

David Boren Campaign Schedule: November 14-20
The best way to run a national campaign

November 14-20: Calling registered Reform Party voters eligible to vote in the 2000 Reform Party primary (IRL like 50,000 people).

New Mailer

The Candidate of Reform

There's one candidate who has the experience as a U.S. Senator to know how to clean out Washington, and the populist will to get it done. There's one candidate who has a proven track record of shaking up state government - and is ready to do it on a national level. The candidate that will lower taxes and preserve American jobs? David Boren. He's received the support of Ross Perot, his VP candidate Pat Choate, and 1980 Presidential candidate John B. Anderson. All agree: the candidate of reform is David Boren. Vote in the upcoming mail-in primary.

This mailer will be sent to all registered Reform Party voters.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2013, 07:57:43 PM »

Barbara Mikulski Campaign Schedule

November 14-20, 1999

November 14:

Rally in Des Moine, Iowa
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Rally in Davenport, Iowa

Rally in Farmington, Iowa

Meeting with Governor Tom Vilsack (seeking endorsement)

November 15:

Rally in Ames, Iowa

Rally in Clinton, Iowa

Rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa

Meeting with Mayor Tom Hanafan (seeking endorsement)

November 16:

Door to Door campaigning in Athelstan, Iowa
Resting until 1 P.M.
Town Hall in Boone, Iowa

November 17:

Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire

Rally in Dover, New Hampshire

Rally in Farmington, New Hampshire

November 18:
Town Hall in Manchester, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Dover, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Nashua, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Concord, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Derry, New Hampshire

November 19:
Voter Registration in Manchester, New Hampshire
Voter Registration in Dover, New Hampshire
Voter Registration in Nashua, New Hampshire
Voter Registration in Concord, New Hampshire
Voter Registration in Derry, New Hampshire

November 20:
Photo Op eating Apple Pie at the Roundabout Diner and Lodge in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Voter Registration in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Speech in Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2013, 08:03:33 PM »

Barbara Mikulski Campaign Offices:

IOWA

Des Moines
Cedar Rapids
Davenport
Sioux City
Iowa City
Waterloo
Council Bluffs
Ames
Dubuque
Urbandale

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Manchester
Nashua
Concord
Derry
Dover
Rochester
Salem
Merrimack
Portsmouth
Farmington
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2013, 08:05:39 PM »

OOC: Three candidates may have dropped out, but this is starting to get very interesting!
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2013, 08:37:48 PM »
« Edited: September 10, 2013, 08:40:51 PM by Flo »

Barbara Mikulski Campaign Ad

America is in a golden age right now. There is low unemployment, lowered crime rates. high home ownership rate, and if we continue this path, things are looking on the up and up!

I believe things in America are going great, but they could get even better.

Imagine a goverment that is transparent, that you, the people, could know what we're doing!

Imagine schools with more advanced materials and more educational resources!

Imagine a congress that isn't divided by party lines.

If I am elected President, I will bring accountability back to Washington D.C., I will work with Democrats and Republicans so we can get bills that help all Americans, no matter their ideologies or beliefs, I will tell the American people of everything that will happen under our administration. I will fight for all Americans to be treated equally, no matter their age, height, gender, skin color, I will lead this country.

But for that to happen, you need to vote.

When you go to the ballot box, choose the right person;
the person who will fight for you,
the person who will step across party lines so all people have a voice,
the person who won't dismiss you for your political beliefs,
or religious beliefs.

On [January 24 (Iowa ad)] [February 1st (New Hampshire ad)]

Please vote for the person who will help America go forward into the 21st century,

Barbara Mikulski.

*paid for and approved by the Barbara Mikulski campaign*

Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2013, 08:48:02 PM »

John McCain Campaign Schedule

November 8-13, 1999
-Senatorial duties in Washington, DC

November 14, 1999
-Rally in Dubuque, Iowa
-Rally in Davenport, Iowa
-Rally in Waterloo, Iowa

November 15, 1999
-Rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Meet & greet at World's Largest Truck Stop (Iowa 80), Walcott, Iowa
-Rally in Ottumwa, Iowa
-Townhall in Fort Madison, Iowa
-Townhall in Keokuk, Iowa

November 16, 1999
-Townhall in Centerville, Iowa
-Townhall in Winterset, Iowa
-Rally in Burlington, Iowa

"Coal-mining towns like Centerville used to epitomize the American dream for people around the world.  But under the suffocating regulations of the Clinton administration, jobs have been lost and whole families have lost their livelihoods.  When I'm president, I will make sure to protect the environment while ensuring that towns like Centerville can remain prosperous."

November 17, 1999
-Rally in Urbandale, Iowa
-Townhall in Clive, Iowa
-Rally in West Des Moines, Iowa

November 18, 1999
-Townhall in Milford, New Hampshire
-Townhall in Amherst, New Hampshire
-Townhall in Bedford, New Hampshire
-Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Meet & greet at Red Arrow Diner, Manchester, New Hampshire

November 19, 1999
-Meeting with Sen. Bob Smith (seeking endorsement)
-Townhall in Canterbury, New Hampshire
-Townhall in Franklin, New Hampshire
-Townhall in Wilmot, New Hampshire

"New Hampshire, I need your support.  If we want to send a message to the leadership in Washington to do what's right for America, if we want to stop the porkbarrel spending and the high taxes, if we want to end the corruption and cronyism, then I am counting on your vote.  Join me and let's get it done!"

November 20, 1999
-Townhall in Londonderry, New Hampshire
-Townhall in Derry, New Hampshire
-Townhall in Exeter, New Hampshire
-Rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
-Townhall in Rollinsford, New Hampshire
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2013, 09:14:58 PM »
« Edited: September 10, 2013, 09:16:59 PM by L0V3Batman »

John Kerry Schedule for November 14
"I'm John Kerry, and I'm running for President of the United States."

11/14/1999
-Fight to New Hampshire
-9:00 AM: Stump in Berlin, NH
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Berlin, NH
-2:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Gilford, NH
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Gilford, NH
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Hampton, NH
-8:00 PM: Stump in Hampton, NH
"Over the past 8 years we've seen progress. We've balanced our budget and created nearly 20 million new jobs. We can't allow that success to be impeded on by the Republican Party. They're focused more on governing your personal lives than making sure your family can make ends meet every month."

11/15/1999
-9:00 AM: Campaign Rally in Peterborough, NH
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Peterborough, NH
-2:00 PM: Stump Through in Salem, NH
-4:00 PM: Town Hall Drive in Salem, NH
-6:00 PM: Meet & Greet in Lebanon, NH
-8:00 PM: Diner Hops in Lebanon, NH

11/16/1999
-9:00 AM: Town Hall Rally in Epping, NH
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drives in Epping, NH
-2:00 PM: Meet & Greet in Seabrook, NH
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Seabrook, NH
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in New Boston, NH
-8:00 PM: Diner Hops in New Boston, NH
"Progressive policies can work. The Clinton Administration proves it. Now we must add onto their successes. A Kerry Administration will reform our educational system, and provide universal Health Insurance to every man, woman, and child."

11/17/1999
-9:00 AM: Campaign Rally in Concord, NH
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Concord, NH
-2:00 PM: Stump Through in Claremont, NH
-4:00 PM: Voter Registration Drive in Claremont, NH
-6:00 PM: Town Hall in Tilton, NH
-8:00 PM: Diner Hops in Tilton, NH

2/18/1992
-9:00 AM: Opening of Manchester Headquarters
-11:00 AM: Voter Registration Drive in Manchester, NH
-2:00 PM: Town Hall in Warren, NH
-4:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Warren, NH
-6:00 PM: Meet & Greet at Ma & Pa's Diner in Glen, NH
-8:00 PM: Flight to Iowa
"The crowds I've been seeing are great. The excitements there. We just need to tap I to it, and channel it into making sure we vote."

11/19/1999
-9:00 AM: Meet & Greet in Malcolm, IA
-11:00 AM: Town Hall in Malcolm, IA
-2:00 PM: Meet & Greet in Clive, IA
-4:00 PM: Meet & Greet in Clive, IA
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in Panora, IA
-8:00 PM: Town Hall in Panora, IA

11/20/1999
-9:00 AM: Meet & Greet in Defiance, IA
-11:00 AM: Town Hall in Defiance, IA
-2:00 PM: Meet & Greet in Ames, IA
-4:00 PM: Meet & Greet in Ames, IA
-6:00 PM: Campaign Rally in North Liberty, IA
-8:00 PM: Town Hall in North Liberty, IA
"Hello Iowa! I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other I've rather next few months. So I think I should introduce myself. Now if you want an America where health care is a right, not a privilege, then I'm your guy. If you want an America where workers can afford to buy a house and live the American Dream, the I'm your guy. If you want another President who fights for you, then I want you to know this; I'm John Kerry,a no I'm reporting for duty."
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2013, 09:12:34 AM »

Colin Powell Campaign Schedule: November 14-20

Nov. 14: New Hampshire
9:00 Pancake Breakfast in Dover, NH
11:00 Rally in Exeter, NH
1:00 Speech to Veterans in Manchester, NH
3-5:  Door Knocking in Manchester, NH
6:30 Rally in Plymouth, NH

Nov. 15: New Hampshire/Iowa
8:00:  Rally in Portsmouth, NH at Pease Air force Base
12:30 Rally in Waterloo, IA
4-6:   Door Knocking in Ames, IA
7:00  Meet and Greet in Ames, IA

Nov. 16: South Carolina
9:00   Town Hall in Columbia, SC
12:00 Town Hall in Anderson, SC
3:00   Rally in Myrtle Beach, SC
4:30   Meet and Greet in Myrtle Beach, SC

Nov. 17: Florida
10:00 Rally in Boynton Beach, FL
2:00   Meet and Greet in Jacksonville, FL
6:00   Fundraiser in Jacksonville, FL

Nov. 18: Iowa/New Hampshire
10:00 Town Hall in Burlington, IA
12:00 Rally in Mason City, IA
5:30   Rally in Seabrook, NH
6:30   Meet and Greet in Hampton Falls, NH
8:00   Meet and Greet at The Rusty Hammer in Portsmouth, NH

Powell Speaking in New Hampshire

Powell Ad: Trust (Running in IA/NH/SC)

"Successful leaders have a relationship of trust with the people. I look at Ronald Reagan. People may not have agreed with him on one issue or another, but they trusted him to do the right thing for America. If the people have trust, then any leader will succeed. Once the bond is broken with the people, regardless if great things happen that leader loses all credibility. People have to believe in you and in turn you as the leader have to believe in them."

Colin Powell: Restoring Trust

"I'm Colin Powell and I approved this message."
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2013, 09:42:49 AM »

Former NH Governor Thomson Endorses Powell
"I proudly endorses Colin Powell for President because I know he'll go down to Washington and fix this country... I'm know for saying Ax the Tax here in New Hampshire and I know that Colin believe that sentiment as well, because the last thing we need in Washington is another tax and spender!"

Former Pres. Ford Endorses Powell for President
"We need to win again and I am backing the candidate who can win and that is Colin Powell."
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2013, 02:30:59 PM »

after this turn, there's gonna be a debate.... you'll be suprised who it is,
hint: he's a Nebraskan born in Georgia, he also can't pronounce Kyrgystan correctly... oh, Spiral, should I also do the Dem debates too? I think I should, and many of you will be suprised with that one too...
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2013, 05:04:27 PM »

after this turn, there's gonna be a debate.... you'll be suprised who it is,
oh, Spiral, should I also do the Dem debates too? I think I should, and many of you will be suprised with that one too...
Fine with me.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2013, 06:46:44 PM »

BARBARA MIKULSKI CAMPAIGN AD:

My name is Barbara Mikulski and as many of you already know, I'm running for President.

Right now we need volunteers to get out the vote all across this great state and I am asking for you to volunteer.

Whether you can make phone calls, go door to door, or even make lists;

We need you to fight the big fight.

This will be a tight battle and if I have your support, we can win this.

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2013, 08:10:34 PM »

If its okay, I'll have my sched up tomorrow.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2013, 09:42:49 PM »

No problem.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2013, 10:57:19 PM »

Could you project what my change in the polls would be if my campaign slogan is "Democrats Are Sexy. Who Ever Heard Of A Nice Piece Of Elephant?"
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2013, 11:30:35 PM »

Could you project what my change in the polls would be if my campaign slogan is "Democrats Are Sexy. Who Ever Heard Of A Nice Piece Of Elephant?"
lol, you wanna try it?
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2013, 12:43:24 AM »

lol, you wanna try it?

Why not?
I'll be a 64 year old running for President who's campaign slogo is "Democrats are sexy. Who ever heard of a nice piece of elephant?"

This gon' be fun
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2013, 03:05:42 PM »

Jack Kemp for President Campaign Schedule: November 14th-20th

"I believe in an inclusive Republican party. That's why I think there needs to be a serious discussion about civil rights among our party. We used to be the party of civil rights, and what makes me afraid is some of the turning on that issue. I will hard on the behalf of people, not interests, and make sure everyone has a fair shot at the American dream. That is a Kemp Campaign Promise."

November 14th, 1999 (with Bob Dole, Paul Ryan):
Barnstorming in Rock Hill, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Union, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Greenville, South Carolina
Barnstorming in Anderson, South Carolina
Town Hall in Greenwood, South Carolina
Fundraiser in Columbia, South Carolina
Video Appearance at Howard University

November 15th, 1999 (with Bob Dole):
Town Hall in Sunter, South Carolina
Town Hall in Orangeburg, South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Walterboro, South Carolina
Barnstorming in Charleston, South Carolina
Fundraiser in Charleston, South Carolina
Interview with Charlie Rose

November 16th, 1999 (with Greg Ganske, Terry Branstad):
Barnstorming in Des Moines, Iowa
Town Hall in Ames, Iowa
Town Hall in Idianola, Iowa
Meet and Greet in Newton, Iowa
Meet and Greet in Iowa City, Iowa
Speech in Musactine, Iowa

"I bet there are more people in Iowa that have seen Dan Quayle here than haven't. Quite frankly, I admire the dedication, but he ignores the basic rule of thumb when it comes to investment: Don't put all of your eggs in one basket. The Jack Kemp campaign is going to Iowa, New Hampshire, Alaska, South Carolina, and all across the country, trying to gain support and momentum for our campaign. We are talking to all sorts of people, not just people who agree with us. A truly national, a truly American campaign."

November 17th, 1999 (with Paul Ryan, Terry Branstad, Tom Latham):
Fundraiser in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Barnstorming in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Town Hall in Dubuque, Iowa
Meet and Greet in Waterloo, Iowa
Meet and Greet in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Town Hall in Charles City, Iowa

November 18th, 1999 (with Paul Ryan, Ted Stevens):
Fundraiser in Las Vegas, Nevada
Town Hall in Henderson, Nevada
Barnstorming in Overton, Nevada
Town Hall in Caliente, Nevada
Town Hall in Ely, Nevada
Speech in Eureka, Nevada

"Listen, now I am going to tell you why Bush lost in 1992: He did not run on a good economic message. The economy was bad, sure, but he did not suggest as a solution the possibility of economic growth. I believe that simplyifing the tax code, cutting taxes, and getting rid of regulations will allow our economy to grow again. And let me quote the elder Bush when I say: Read My Lips: NO NEW TAXES! Under a Kemp administration, that is not a politic to get you to vote for me, that's my record. That's my promise to all of you. NO. NEW. TAXES."

November 19th, 1999 (with Warren Rudman, Steve Merrill) :
Town Hall in Jaffery, New Hampshire
Meet and Greet in Peterborough, New Hampshire
Barnstorming in Suncock, New Hampshire
Barnstorming in Concord, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Boscawen, New Hampshire
Interview on 60 Minutes

November 20th, 1999 (with Warren Rudman, Steve Merrill, Bob Dole):
Barnstorming in Lincoln, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Bethleham, New Hampshire
Barnstorming in Lancaster, New Hampshire
Town Hall in Groveton, New Hampshire