2000 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:21:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2000 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25
Author Topic: 2000 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 91862 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: February 09, 2014, 12:18:47 PM »

Schedule for Bill Clinton

September 9

Rally in Arkadelphia, Arkansas

Just because Blanche Lincoln pointed out that I may be a philanderer, I'm going to not support my parties nominee for President? It doesn't work like that...  and besides, she's right... the system of impeachment is a mess, used against me for political purposes, used against Andrew Johnson for even more political purposes...

Town Hall in Black Springs, Arkansas

Town Hall in Glenwood, Arkansas

Town Hall in Murfreesboro, Arkansas

Town Hall in Prescott, Arkansas

September 10

Town Hall in Chidester, Arkansas

Town Hall in Bearden, Arkansas

Rally in Camden, Arkansas
Senator Lincoln, may not be the perfect running mate, but perfection is hard to achieve... and Senator Lincoln, like all who have tried for Vice-President in the past is trying her hardest... To be honest, she reminds of a 1988 vintage Dan Quayle... and look where he is now.

September 11

Town Hall in Columbia, Louisiana

Town Hall in Sterlington, Louisiana

Rally in Monroe, Louisiana
Let's be realistic for a minute, replacing Senator Lincoln won't accomplish anything, and will only make Senator Daschle's problems worse... So bringing it up is a pointless exercise.

September 13

Town Hall in Lake Village, Arkansas

Town Hall in McGeehee, Arkansas

Town Hall in Warren, Arkansas

Town Hall in Hamburg, Arkansas

September 15

Town in Hutting, Arkansas

Town Hall in Wheatcroft, Kentucky

Town Hall in Clay, Kentucky

Town Hall in Dixonville, Pennsylvania

September 17

Town Hall in Clymer, Pennsylvania

Town Hall in Homer City, Pennsylvania

Town Hall in Ramey, Pennsylvania

Town Hall in DuBois, Pennsylvania

Elk Hunt fundraiser in St. Mary's Pennsylvania for Daschle/Lincoln 2000 and Klink 2000

September 18

Town Hall in Johnsonburg, Pennsylvania

Town Hall in Clarion, Pennsylvania

Town Hall in Emelton, Pennsylvania

Town Hall in Salamanca, New York (With Hillary Clinton)

September 20

Town Hall in Ashford, New York

Town Hall in Appomattox, Virginia

Town Hall in Pearisburg, Virginia

Town Hall in Glen Lyn Virginia

September 21

Town Hall in Rice, Virginia

Town Hall in Farmville, Virginia

Town Hall in Clinton, South Carolina

Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #426 on: February 09, 2014, 01:25:13 PM »

OOC: I'm loving how much you're saying the word "philanderer."
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #427 on: February 09, 2014, 01:47:32 PM »

OOC: NYE, are you half-serious about this?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #428 on: February 09, 2014, 02:11:51 PM »

OOC: NYE, are you half-serious about this?

OOC;I'm serious... one has to remember I'm still quite a rookie at all this...
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #429 on: February 09, 2014, 02:23:24 PM »

Running in states with less than 2 point margin:

Represent

Lincoln: Bill Clinton was a philanderer, and I don't want him anywhere near me.
Daschle at Announcement Speech: I am the candidate that will best represent the Clinton era!
Lincon: We don't need another Clinton debacle.
Daschle: I am the candidate that will best represent the Clinton era!
*clip of Clinton signing NAFTA*
*pictures of abandoned factories*
Voiceover: Tom Daschle wants to take the worst ideas of the Democratic Party and the worst ideas of the Clinton Administration and put them into action. America can't afford to send more jobs overseas and compromise our values. Vote Quayle 2000
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #430 on: February 09, 2014, 04:46:24 PM »

Powell Campaign Schedule:

September 8: Maine, New Hampshire
-Rally in Concord, NH
-Town Hall in New Castle, NH
-Town Hall in North Hampton, NH
-Rally in Portsmouth, NH
-Town Hall in York, ME
-Rally in Portland, ME

"What you see from Daschle campaign is one without a strategy. A VP candidate on the ropes who is running around spouting off contradictions and shoving their foots in both their mouths. It's a real travesty, because the United States is a great country and the people deserve a better campaign than what they're getting from Tom Daschle and Blanche Lincoln. I look to Dan and think what a leader, what a statesman. Now, I'm biased, but I am honored to be running with this man for the Presidency of the United States. And so that our friends on the left know this old general has some fight in him and I look forward to the debates and to election day, which will be the start of a new era for America when we put Dan Quayle in the White House!"

Powell Stops at Country Pancake House in NJ

September 9: New Jersey
-Town Hall in Trenton, NJ
-Meet and Greet at Country Pancake House in Ridgewood, NJ
-Town Hall in Ridgewood, NJ
-Meet and Greet at Raymond's, Montclair, NJ
-Rally at Rutgers University

September 10: Connecticut
-Town Hall in Granbary, CT
-Town Hall in Hartford, CT
-Town Hall in Fairfield, CT
-Town Hall in Storrs, CT
-Rally in Bridgeport, CT

Rally in Bridgeport, CT
"If the choice is between raising taxes and cutting taxes, Senator Daschle will go with the former. His policies are a return to an era of big government. Now I think it says something when the incumbent Democratic President, Bill Clinton declared the era of big government to be over. Mr. Daschle is running against his own party. I mean he's a man without a country. Our plan is in keep with the era of good feeling we're currently experiencing. Our plan is a path to opportunity and prosperity in this young century. Dan and I trust people, we trust you, Senator Daschle trusts bureaucrats."

September 10: Michigan
-Rally in Detroit, MI
-Rally in Lansing, MI
-Speech to Veterans in Flint, MI

September 11: Ohio
-Rally in Columbus, OH
-Rally in Dayton, OH
-Meet and Greet at Fred' Pizza in Wheelersburg, OH
-Speech to College Students at Ohio State University

Speech on the American Dream
"I look around this country and I think my goodness, how fortunate am I to be here today with all of you. I am a living testament that the American Dream works and that is alive. The job of campaign is to ensure that all of you here today and your children and their children and beyond have the same opportunities and experiences I've been afforded and Vice President Quayle has been afforded. We don't lift each other up by tearing someone else down. A rising tide lifts all boats as a famous Democrat once said, that man was John F. Kennedy, a personal hero of mine and someone who believed unconditionally that a strong America abroad was secure at home. We must look to the next generations and ensure that the torch is preserved and passed on. We must hand you a country you deserve. A country of hope, a country of optimism. A country of peace. A country of prosperity. These are principles that guide us and will guide the Administration. I ask for you help and support in electing Dan Quayle the next President of the United States."

September 12: Wisconsin
-Speech to Green Bay Republican Committee
-Interview with World News Tonight from Madison, WI
-Rally in Madison, WI
-Rally in River Falls, WI

Jennings: "General you've been called lazy during this campaign. That you don't really want to be Vice President. How do you respond?

Powell: "Simply I reject any idea that I don't want to be Vice President. I ran, I'm running, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to. I believe in Dan and when he asked me to serve with him I couldn't refuse. I think by contrast I may come across as more cool or lax because of Senator Lincoln. I think she's a fine woman and I respect her, but her recent episodes have given me a great pause in believing her to be ready to be Vice President, let alone President."

Jennings: "Do you think Senator Daschle should replace her?"

Powell: "I won't comment on what Senator Daschle should or should not do, but he needs to make a statement and action to show that he is in control of his campaign, because if this is how he'd be as President I'm concerned."

September 13: Pennsylvania
-Town Hall in Carlon, PA
-Town Hall in Scranton, PA
-Town Hall in Lancaster, PA
-Town Hall in Allenstown, Pa
-Rally in Pittsburgh, PA

September 14: Pennsylvania
-Rally in Philadelphia, PA
-Meet and Greet at Burgers and Singers
-Town Hall in Norristown, PA
-Town Hall in Bloomsburg, PA
-Town Hall in Erie, PA

September 15: Ohio
-Rally in Toledo, OH
-Rally in Dublin, OH
-Rally in Zanesville, OH
-Rally in Newark, OH
-Rally in Parma, OH

September 16: Florida
-Rally in Jacksonville, FL
-Rally in Orlando, FL
-Town Hall in Boynton Beach, FL
-Town Hall in Marco, FL
-Town Hall in Miami, FL

September 17: Pennsylvania:
-Town Hall in Harrisburg, PA
-Town Hall in Gettsysburg, PA
-Tour Gettysburg Military National Park
-Rally in Harrisburg, PA

September 18: New Hampshire
-Town Hall in Dalton, NH
-Town Hall in Rochester, NH
-Town Hall in Epping, NH
-Town Hall in Nashua, NH
-Rally in Manchester, NH
-Meet and Greet at Saladino's Gorham, NH
-Town Hall in Gorham, NH
-Rally in Berlin, NH

September 19: Maine/Connecticut
-Town Hall in Kittery, ME
-Town Hall in Gorham, ME
-Town Hall in Scarborough, ME
-Meet and Greet at Becky's Diner in Portland, ME
-Town Hall in Hartford, CT

September 20: California
-Rally in San Diego, CA
-Rally in San Jose, CA
-Rally in Santa Cruz, CA
-Fundraiser in San Francisco, CA
-Interview with NBC Nightly News

September 21: California
-Town Hall in Eureka, CA
-Visit with Nancy Reagan at The Ronald Reagan Library
-Town Hall in Oakland, CA
-Town Hall in Bakersfield, CA
-Town Hall in Santa Barbara, CA
-Rally in Palm Springs, CA

"We don't criticize. We don't waffle. We lead. We are going to lead and get the job for the American people. They've had enough of politicians double talking, they want solutions and Dan and I are ready to act and will starting in January. So walk with us, walk with us towards victory in November. A better America begins with you help."
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #431 on: February 09, 2014, 05:24:40 PM »

AFO Deputy Director Mike Duncan on Fox Report w/Shepard Smith

Smith: Hello, Mr. Duncan it's good to have you on.

Duncan: It's great to be here Shep.

Smith: You know, your organization, Americans For Opportunity, has been a very strong supporter of the Quayle campaign. On this network, your boss, Karl Rove, commented on the buzz that Colin Powell's not ready to be Vice President. We saw General Powell come out on a speaking tour this week. Any thoughts on that?

Duncan: Oh my yes, Shep. General Powell this week showed that he was the man that is ready to be a heartbeat away from the presidency. After living a life of service, he's ready to take it to Washington.

Smith: Anything thoughts on developments regarding highly controversial veep nominee Blanche Lincoln?

Duncan: Heh heh, I don't really think we can call her controversial. There isn't much controversy, she's just deeply, deeply disliked. Her waffling, flip flopping, and general ineptitude raises a lot of questions, not only about her readiness to serve, but about Senator Daschle's judgement.

Smith: That's exactly what I wanted to ask you about. Another member of AFO, Haley Barbour former RNC chair, made a charge against Tom Daschle's judgement also on this network. Let's watch.                      *plays clip*

Do you believe that Chairman Barbour is correct in that assertion?

Duncan: Absolutely, if Daschle is elected, he's going to be responsible for picking a team and making decisions. Since he's been a lifelong politicians, he hasn't had to make many decisions. So far his track record of overall judgement includes two things: 1. Running for president, and 2. Picking Blanche Lincoln to be his vice president. Not looking good for a Daschle White House.

Smith: Time for the vocabulary portion of the quiz, what do you think, as a campaign professional, of Senator Lincoln's repeated use of the word, "philanderer" when describing the sitting President?

Duncan: Oh, Shep, this campaign doesn't have its head on the right way around. Constantly drawing attention back to the President's lack of integrity isn't good for their campaign. This just once again goes to show you that there is no guiding sense of judgement within the Daschle campaign.

Smith: It's been good having you, Mr. Duncan. Hope to have you back on.

Duncan: My pleasure, Shep.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #432 on: February 09, 2014, 08:29:34 PM »

Schedule for Tom Daschle

September 8

Rally in Portage, Wisconsin
Some have said removing Senator Lincoln from the ticket will solve our problems... It won't, Removing Senator Lincoln will create even more turmoil, and will only drag us down further

Town Hall in Columbus, Wisconsin

Town Hall in Juneau, Wisconsin

September 9

Rally in Juneau, Alaska

Good Morning, Alaska! Some may think we're wasting our time out here.. but you've always had an independent streak.. you've always had a desire to avoid people telling you what to do. So why are you letting the media decide for you? Why are you letting the media tell that Dan Quayle is the choice? That isn't Alaska.

Town Hall in Haines, Alaska

Town Hall in Skagway, Alaska

Town Hall in Hoonah, Alaska

September 10

Town Hall in Ketchikan, Alaska

Rally in Bellingham, Washington
I'm grateful to Bill Clinton for helping out, in spite of all that both sides have hurled at him... That's what happens when you have an unpopular President. The Clinton era was more than just the Presidents indiscretions... He was bold enough to attempt the passage of a Health Care Reform bill, something that was politically untouchable for years, he was the first to recognize the threat that Al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups have and will pose.

September 11

Town Hall in Kahului, Hawaii

Rally in Stockton, California

Stockton, there are some serious problems in your city, you are on the road to bankruptcy, you are one of the most obese cities in the country, one of the most dangerous cities in America, and one of the least literate in America. The solutions to these problems are many, and many people are at fault... The solutions include affordable Kindergarten for all Americans, training the FDA and CDC to design a diet for America that will fight obesity, and challenge America to be more fit and healthy, and providing for smaller,nimble staff for any American city.

September 12

Rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina
No one doubts Colin Powell is ready to be Vice-President... In the same manner I don't doubt Blanche Lincoln will be ready if we win, she's just getting the kinks out on the campaign trail...

Visit Troops in Fort Bragg, North Carolina

GOTV/Voter Registration in Gastonia, North Carolina

Town Hall in Clover, South Carolina

September 13

Town Hall in York, South Carolina

Rally in Rock Hill, South Carolina
We're not out of this yet, as a wise man once said, the darkness is always greatest before the dawn... and that dawn will come America, for me, but also for this country[/i,]

Town Hall in Radford, Virginia

September 14

Town Hall/GOTV in Kennesaw, Georgia

Town Hall in Buies Creek, North Carolina

Town Hall in Morehead, Kentucky

September 15

Town Hall in Murray, Kentucky

Rally in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
It's certainly a different picture than last time we were in Missouri... We're on the ropes, there's no bones about that, but with the millionaires and billionaires, funding Quayle we'd probably be in this position regardless, even without Senator Lincoln's fiascoes...

Town Hall in Oran, Missouri

Town Hall in Scott City, Missouri

September 16

Town Hall in Delta, Missouri

Town Hall in Cairo, Illinois

Town Hall in Newbern Tennessee

September 17

Town Hall in Dyersburg, Tennessee

Town Hall in Gallatin, Tennessee

Town Hall in Millersville, Tennessee

Town Hall in Goodlettsville, Tennessee

September 18

Town Hall in Ridgetop Tennessee

Town Hall in Belle Meade, Tennessee

Town Hall in Highland Heights, Kentucky

September 19

Town Hall in Town and Country, Missouri

Fundraiser at Bellerive Country Club for Daschle/Lincoln and Carnahan 2000 (With Tiger Woods and Mel Carnahan)

Town in Moline Acres, Missouri

September 20

Town Hall/GOTV in Quincy, Illinois

Town Hall/GOTV/Voter registration in Kent, Ohio

Town Hall/GOTV/Voter Registration in Carbondale Illinois

September 21

Town Hall in Thompsonville, Illinois

Town Hall in Ziegler, Illinois

Town Hall in Herrin, Illinois

Town Hall in Marion, Illinois

Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #433 on: February 10, 2014, 07:26:47 AM »

OOC: Is Tom Daschle really talking about "Lincoln fiascoes" and "Bill Clinton... an unpopular President"? You may still have the opportunity this election if you change your strategy, campaign hard, in the right states and have good debate performances... But if you keep "playing" this way, it'll be a 40-45 state win for Quayle. Think about it Smiley
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #434 on: February 10, 2014, 09:32:29 PM »

AFO Conference Call

Rove: Everyone,, Haley should be on soon. He's coming.

Donor 1: Thanks, Karl.

*Haley Barbour joins call*

Barbour: Ohhhh baby. We're almost there. How ya doin' everybody?

Rove: Hi Haley, doing great.

Donor 1: Afternoon, Haley.

Donor 2: Welcome!

Duncan: Hello, Haley.

Rove: Sorry to cut you all off, but we have some field reps from our campaign offices in crucial,
targeted states. Ohio, you start.

Ohio Field Rep: Here in Ohio we've been teaming with our neighbors to the east, Pennsylvania, to break core Democratic constituencies. We've focused on reaching traditionally deep blue parts of the state. We've adopted the tone of the national campaign and the national organization in our advertising and mailings. To augment our minority outreach efforts, we've been using a legion of minority volunteers and paid canvassers. We've completed around 300,000 direct voter contacts now. By the time election day rolls around, we'll have made nearly half a million direct voter contacts. That means face-to-face appeals to well over 10% of the electorate in Ohio. About 65% of those contacts are focused in minority communities in places like Columbus, Cleveland, Columbus, and so on. The remaining voter contacts are among traditional swing voters that every campaign targets. I'll let my friend from Pennsylvania take over from here.

Pennsylvania Field Rep: Allow me first to detail the fruits of our labor. Our numbers are showing that we're polling from 20-22% in the deepest blue part of the start, Philadelphia County. In the southwestern part of the state, at the start of this thing we were projecting a 42.5% average in the region. Today, our data show's us polling at 45% average in the region. That alone could be enough to flip the state. By whittling down Daschle's margins where he should be polling at 55-60%, we're making him either play defense or lose his base. We're budgeting for a very very strong advertising, barnstorming, and targeted voter pick-up right before the election in the southeastern to eastern part of the state. With AFO's efforts, Pennsylvania is going Republican this year.

Rove: Taking a break from the raw data and numbers thinking, let me say a little something about messaging. Americans for Opportunity have been critical in shaping the narrative of this election. These are very rough numbers, but the general rule of thumb in politics is that each of you all start off with 40% and you fight over the other 20%. Because of our direct ad viewing, meaning just our advertising spending not any sort of longterm shift in narrative, his 40% is now about 38.5%. We've turned part of the liberal base into swing voters because of Daschle's failure of judgement.

Barbour: Karl if I could just cut in a moment. I've been in politics for  long time, ladies and gentlemen, and I can honestly say I have never seen a more thin-skinned candidate than Daschle. The utter lack of discipline is just great. No swing voter wants a wuss in the White House. Especially when that wuss has the most unlikable figure in American politics on his ticket. We've devastated any effort to expand the map on Daschle's part.

Rove: Exactly, Hailey. Blanche Lincoln was brought on the ticket to win over disaffected former Clinton supporters, women offended by his philandering and southerners who are trending Republican, and make the South competitive. They were looking move a couple of swing voters in critical states while painting the South purple. Well, that's no longer the case. The Lincoln Problem is looking to be incredibly profitable for AFO and the Quayle Campaign. Now, back to our field reps.

Florida Rep: We're following the Pennsylvania and Ohio model. We got a lot of statewide coverage for our attack on the Democratic senate candidate. The McCollum campaign has ran away with the narrative, hammering his opponent for "wanting to let Social Security go bankrupt." We're going after Cuban voters really hard and focusing on light blue areas. We're looking to make around 600,000 direct voter contacts by election day. We've placed a very heavy emphasis on utilizing data and targeting to weaken Daschle's foundation in the state.

New Mexico Field Rep: We're doing much of the same thing but our primary focus is on messaging. With Quayle's immigration and education policies, we're making very significant inroads into Latino communities. With the national campaign seeming to be doing well among white voters, our state organization will turn the Quayle machine into a political behemoth across the country.

Rove: Alright, thank you all for being here. This call's run a little long so we're gonna close it and continue the conversation next time. Thank you all!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #435 on: February 10, 2014, 10:31:09 PM »

Dan Quayle's Schedule:
(September 8th-September 21st - PART I) Sad

"Running for President or Vice-President is hard, you take a lot of flak and you have to take care of many details. Senator Daschle is right, I had my share of troubles as a Vice-Presidential candidates, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. But there's a difference. My message was always clear as crystal, and so were my beliefs. Senator Lincoln has jumped from place to place so often that I fail to see any stands beyond the philanderer debacle. Is she seriously criticing Clinton and then appearing on-stage with Monica Lewinsky of all people to defend her record? I mean, come on! I honestly feel bad for the First Lady, who has bravely tried to tolerate such behavior. Senator Lincoln, dishonest behavior is bad, regardless of the politician. To imply that the relative success of a politician is more important than his behavior is something dangerous in politics... Bill Clinton made some good things as President but that doesn't change the fact that he lied to the American people and that the dignity of the White House was compromised."

September 8th:
-Tennessee:
 -Town Hall in Kingsport, TN with Bill Frist.
 -Town Hall in Cleveland, TN with Bill First.
 -Barnstorm and Rally in Memphis, TN.
 -Barnstorm and Rally in Nashville, TN.
 -Bus Tour in Knoxville, TN.
 -Bus Tour in Chattanooga, TN.

"I get you, you're probably a little bit worried about my immigration proposal. Look, I feel a reasonable approach to immigration is perfectly conservative, it does not betray our values at all, not even the most deeply held beliefs in the Conservative Party. America is a nation of immigrants, it's hard to find an American that is not a descendant of an immigrant. Those people came searching for opportunity, and this kind nation welcomed them with open arms. What would have happened if we had throwed them out? America wouldn't be the America we know and love. Even Ronald Reagan himself realized this, and he tried to find a solution. Don't be afraid of immigration, my friends. This does not mean that we are opening the borders and flooding ourselves, it means that we are being more compassive towards those who are here, those who have our very same goals of having a good life. Some say they steal jobs, but that is nonsense. If they are citizens, they can be taxed, and they can spend, thus helping our economy."

September 9th:
-Arkansas:
 -Town Hall in Fort Smith, AK with Mike Huckabee.
 -Town Hall in Fayetteville, AK with Mike Huckabee.
 -Town Hall in Springdale, AK with Mike Huckabee.
 -Town Hall in Jonesboro, AK with Mike Huckabee.
 -Campaign Event with supporters in Little Rock, AK.
 -Bus Tour in Conway, AK.
 -Bus Tour in Rogers, AK.

"Cool as cucumbers, that's what Senator Lincoln said. I'm sorry, but last time I checked Daschle lost the argument about jobs and coal in West Virginia, and his Vice-Presidential nominee is still on fire by her comments. And she has the nerve of taking about cars, a forgotten former President from a hundred years ago. Where are the issues? Where are the things that matter to Arkansas? Where are jobs, education, foreign policy? Last time I checked, Arkansas needed more than bike lanes. (Pause) Some of you distrust me for my views, and I sure know that you appreciate Bill Clinton. But this is a matter of competence now, and we can't afford a President who changes his mind at every second! Defending the Clinton legacy, calling the President unpopular, then a role model, then a philanderer. Is it too much to ask for a clear stance? I think not. Now, who wants to eat?"

September 10th:
-Missouri:
 -Rally in St. Louis, MO.
 -Rally in Independence, MO.
 -Rally in Columbia, MO.
 -Town Hall in St. Joseph with John Ashcroft.
 -Town Hall in St. Charles with John Ashcroft.
 -Barnstorm in Kansas City, MO.
 -Voter Registration Efforts in Kansas City, MO.

"Being a conservative does not mean that you're an extremist, that you think backwards. It means that you want to make the best choice, you want to keep the things that work, it means that you are capable of being positive. An America, for all the issues left to solve, is a great nation. I would not think of doing something that would harm my nation, and I sincerely believe that my policies are the best. Yes, we need more familiy values, yes, we should have a coherent foreign policy, yes, we should lead the free world, and yes, faith and dignity are important to America! They are important to you, me and the great state of Missouri."

September 11th:
-Iowa:
 -Town Hall in Clinton, IA.
 -Town Hall in Ames, IA.
 -Town Hall in Burlington, IA.
 -Rally in Davenport, IA.
 -Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA.
 -Barstorming Des Moines, IA.
  -Manning the phones at local Quayle HQ.

"Yes, this is Vice-President Quayle here. Oh, you voted for me in the primary? Why, thank you, thank you very much. No, really, Iowa was the state that allowed me to stage this huge comeback, and I owe it to the voters. Can I count on your support in November? You might very well disagree, but every single vote counts in this election, and I don't like the idea of writing off people. (Pause) Thank you sir, I really appreciate it."

September 12th:
-Nevada:
 -Barnstorm and Rally in Las Vegas, NV.
 -Barnstorm and Rally in Reno, NV.
 -Town Hall in Sunrise Manor, NV with Kenny Guinn.
 -Town Hall in Spring Valley, NV with Kenny Guinn.
 -Barnstorm in Henderson, NV.
 -Barnstorm in Paradise, NV.

"Nevada is a state to roll the dice, and the polls show a basic tie here. That said, I am feeling good about my chances, so I really enjoy being here for the entire day. Senator Daschle used to travel to several states per day, no idea how he managed to do that... Now, who wants to talk about immigration? I do. There are two main values behind my proposals, believe it or not: responsibilty and compassion. We must empower those new citizens to take responsibilty for coming to live here by paying taxes, by living under the same conditions that the people in this room. But it is also about compassion, for I don't think it's kind of us to use aggressive rethoric against people who want to share our prosperity. I am not a fan of the Democrats's liberal policies and approach towards this issue, which is why I'm talking about responsibility."

September 13th:
-New Mexico:
 -Town Hall in Las Cruces, NM.
 -Town Hall in Rio Rancho, NM.
 -Rally in Santa Fe, NM.
 -Rally in Roswell, NM.
 -Rally in South Valley, NM.
 -Barnstorm in Albuquerque, NM.

"New Mexico has a problem with border security, and that is a crucial part of my plan. I naturally don't want to see our borders flooded with illegal immigrants, and I call for increased border security, specially on this state. That increases security across the state not only with immigration, but it helps us deal with our war on drugs, and it helps us protect the citizens from the dreadful consequences of drug trafficking across our border. Not only responsibility for the immigrants, this is also about our government being more efficient and responsible about taking care of the people."

September 14th:
-California:
 -Rally in Los Angeles, CA.
 -Rally in San Diego, CA.
 -Rally in San Francisco, CA.
 -Town Hall in Orange County, CA with Pete Wilson.
 -Town Hall in Fresno, CA with Pete Wilson.

"They said the GOP was dead in California, but that is false! We are going to win this state in November, and prove the pundits and the media that you can never dismiss the voters of any state, you can't count on them to do the same thing always. We saw that in West Virginia, where the people realized the dangers of a Daschle administration, and they decided to change their minds, despite being a solid Democratic state. Same goes for California. They said I might be pandering to Latinos, but this is not about petty politics. I have a project for America based on my most deep beliefs, and those won't change."
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #436 on: February 10, 2014, 11:15:55 PM »

Dan Quayle's Schedule:
(September 8th-September 21st - PART II) Sad

"You probably hear a lot that we are at the crossroads, that this or that election are the most decisive in the history of mankind. This is one of those elections! (Laughs) In all seriousness, I know many of you are satisfied with the economy, and I respect that. But we have to take steps to ensure that we can bring that prosperity to more Americans, to ensure that our economy keeps growing, to ensure that we cut the taxes for the middle class and many of those unnecessary regulations are gone. An efficient government is more likely to triumph in the 21st Century than a bloated government. The Democratic ticket proposes pushing towards issues that, I believe, are not the main problem here. We need more jobs, not bike lines, better education, not a war on coal, good international leadership, not a white flag for Fidel Castro. This is our moment, America!"

September 15th:
-Oregon:
 -Town Hall in Bend, OR.
 -Town Hall in Medford, OR.
 -Rally in Portland, OR.
 -Rally in Hillsboro, OR.
 -Bus Tour in Salem, OR.
 -Bus Tour in Eugene, OR.

"I'm not an enemy of the environment. Some want to believe that I am, though. I do care about jobs, though, and I am not willing to see people losing their jobs to install a few regulations that are more symbolic than anything. We should make efforts to lead in research, scientific research and discoveries that will help our nation remain at the top and find better ways of handling our economy in a responsible way. But I'm not really convinced that we are the only and main cause of global warming. We have faced climate change before as an species, we faced it in the Middle Ages, we faced it thousands of years ago. Should we be careful? Yes. Should we do more research? Absolutely. Should we sacrifice jobs and families? Under no circumstances. This might not be the most popular view here in Oregon, but I want to share my beliefs with you. I don't want you to vote without really knowing where Senator Daschle and I stand."

September 16th:
-Florida:
 -Bus Tour and Rally in Orlando, FL with Jeb Bush.
 -Bus Tour and Rally in Jacksonville, FL with Jeb Bush.
 -Bus Tour and Rally in Tampa, FL with Jeb Bush.
 -Bus Tour and Rally in St. Petersburg, FL with Jeb Bush.
 -Bus Tour and Rally in Tallahassee, FL with Jeb Bush.
 -Visiting Hispanic communities in Miami, FL.

"Our platform is designed to improve the lives of Americans. For far too long we have neglected groups like minorities, immigrants, and even the middle class. Conservatism is inclusive, ladies and gentlemen, we believe that everybody can rise in life, that everybody can and should take responsibility for their acts. We believe in families, and in family values. I never understood why a part of America took my comments and my beliefs as it they were extremist back in the 90's, it's just common sense to me. Improving education, helping out families, comprehensive immigration reform, a more efficient government and a stronger economy, what's wrong about that?"

September 17th:
-West Virginia/Illinois:
 -Town Hall in Huntington, WV.
 -Town Hall in Parkersburg, WV.
 -Rally in Charleston, WV.
 -Barnstorm in Aurora, IL with Jim Edgar.
 -Barnstorm in Rockford, IL with Jim Edgar.
 -Rally in Chicago, IL, with Jim Edgar.

"I told the media, it was a War on Coal and West Virginia knows it. Polls have proved me right on that issue, and I'm amazed at how receptive this state has been to my proposals and my very own beliefs. It's touching, really. Some say I should spend my time in the big states, but all states matter in a Presidential Election. I won't abandon West Virginia for having less or more electoral votes, and West Virginia will not abandon me as well, I'm sure about that. Now, shall we resume our fight for a new America?"

September 18th:
-Michigan:
 -Barnstorm and Rally in Detroit, MI.
 -Rally in Warren, MI with John Engler.
 -Rally in Flint, MI with John Engler.
 -Rally in Lansing, MI with John Engler.
 -Rally in Grand Rapids, MI with John Engler.
 -Town Hall in Ann Harbor, MI with John Engler.

"A man has to do sacrifices for America, but I'll tell you right away: I won't stop playing golf! I do pledge to play it only when it's reasonable to do so, though. Can you imagine a President playing golf in the middle of a crisis? I will not be that kind of President, I assure you. The Quayle/Powell will work for America every single day, and we shall serve our nation with dignity. I had enough of seeing a President mocked by the media, and I had enough of being mocked myself for the false incompetense the media accused me of. Shall we enter a new era together?"

September 19th:
-Ohio:
 -Bus Tour in Toledo, OH.
 -Bus Tour in Dayton, OH.
 -Bus Tour in Akron, OH.
 -Bus Tour in Canton, OH.
 -Bus Tour in Parma, OH.
 -Barnstorm in Columbus, OH.

"A President needs good judgement and good character. And I'm sorry to say this, but the Daschle campaign has dissapointed us with the way they handle affairs. People say to me: Vice-President Quayle, I like the Senator, but I don't trust his judgement after what happened with Lincoln. And I mean, we are talking about a candidate running in what he calls the Clinton legacy and then backstabs the President for being unpopular. Noboby has to tell you that I'm not satisfied with the way the Clinton administration has done things, athough I do concede some good things to the man. Nobody has to tell you my position, you know which one it is, you know that kind of President I plan to be."

September 20th:
-Pennsylvania:
 -Bus Tour in Pittsburgh, PA.
 -Bus Tour in Erie, PA.
 -Bus Tour in Allentown, PA.
 -Bus Tour in Reading, PA.
 -Bus Tour in Scranton, PA.
 -Barnstorm in Philadelphia, PA.

"Hello! Thank you! See you in November! I have to tell you, Pennsylvania is such a great state to campaign. I could go here every single week, but sadly, a man can't go everywhere at the same time. I do think we can still connect at a personal level, even with limited time. I lost the likeability poll, I admit it, Senator Daschle may very well be more charismatic. But what is the point of charisma when it doesn't come with determination and honesty? I speak to you directly, and I tell you about my beliefs. That probably doesn't make me the most popular guy to run for President, but it is far more important to consider how a President will behave during four or eight years instead of just looking at two months of campaign."

September 21st:
-New Jersey:
 -Rally in Paterson, NJ.
 -Rally in Elizabeth, NJ.
 -Rally in Edison, NJ.
 -Rally in Trenton, NJ.
 -Town Hall in Newark, NJ.
 -Town Hall in Jersey City, NJ.

"I don't want to sound arrogant, but I sense victory in the air. Our volunteers, friends and officeholders have done a fantastic job helping my out, and they have my full gratitute. But the voters are the ones who are answering to our message. They rise, they speak, they talk, they now what they want. More than the polls, I trust their judgement and their ability to choose the right candidate in this election. We can win, ladies and gentlemen. A year ago you would have laughed at me if I said that, and there's probably one or two who are still laughing... until November, that is."
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #437 on: February 10, 2014, 11:22:14 PM »

Dan Quayle Ad: "Integrity in the White House"Sad

Type: TV Ad.
To be played in: Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Florida and West Virginia.

We see some photos of Dan Quayle with his family and wife.

Narrator: Dan Quayle is not only a former Vice-President. He is a family man. Someone always loyal to his family, regardless of what happens. You can trust him to be loyal to you as well, you can trust him to bring back decency, integrity and honor into the White House.

Quayle: Dignity matters. A President who keeps his word and is honest to the American people is a President with credibility, even in the international stage. And I will not lie to you, regardless of what happens.

Narrator: "On November, vote for a candidate who can bring more values into the White House, vote for Vice-President Quayle.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #438 on: February 11, 2014, 01:04:40 AM »

Running this ad in states with less than 5 point margins:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yr7odFUARg

Replace everything Hillary with Quayle. Except for "approve this message" that's illegal.

Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #439 on: February 13, 2014, 12:56:01 AM »

Running in West Virginia:

Family
Voiceover: There are a lot of distractions in life. But what makes it worth are your connections with other human beings. Most importantly, the person you fall in love with and the family you raise with them. Dan Quayle honors that commitment to the family. He'll bring that common sense of character back to the White House come November. Vote Quayle 2000

Coal
Voiceover: Tom Daschle has declared a War on Coal. He wants to force more and more coal miners to lose their jobs. Daschle's regulations would lead to the collapse of the West Virginia economy. When you vote in November, vote jobs, vote Quayle.

Guns
Voiceover: The radical liberal Democrats have taken over. This isn't your grandaddy's Democratic Party anymore. This is the Democratic Party that wants to ban all gun ownership, like they did in the District of Columbia. The Second Amendment is a crucial liberty, and one that West Virginians take seriously. So when you vote in November, vote values, vote Quayle.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #440 on: February 13, 2014, 04:01:13 PM »

All ads that haven't ran in California now running in California. Edited to account for change of state.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #441 on: February 14, 2014, 08:30:17 PM »

Big update tomorrow.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #442 on: February 15, 2014, 08:40:32 AM »
« Edited: February 15, 2014, 08:42:54 AM by JulioMadrid »

September 22nd-28th begins now

-Quayle widens his lead. Will he be able to keep it in October? Can Daschle still upset him after a very bad month?

-A month and a half from the election, Americans still find Quayle fits the Presidency better than the South Dakota democrat, and Powell crushes Lincoln on the VP poll.

-Americans think Lincoln should be replaced as VP candidate, democrats divided on the issue. There's a path for her recovering, polls show: the VP debate. Americans agree with her on one issue: the system of impeachment is broken, but fear she may not like Daschle after she said "The four of us may not like Bill Clinton... Some of us don't even like Tom Daschle" in the company of... Monica Lewinsky!

-September is all about Blanche Lincoln!!

-Experts find the Quayle website both easy to use and modern. Will that help him among youngs?

-Was Quayle lost when he visited Arkansas (AR)? Did he think he was visiting Alaska (AK)?

-Surrogates not working for Presidential candidates, and Daschle was a bit lazy in September, wasn't he?

-Quayle almost ties Daschle among Hispanics and does better than expected among blacks. But is he managing to keep the white conservative energized? At least, his push for inmigration reform seems to be working among Hispanics.

-Americans don't think Quayle will bring "honor" back to the White House. They believe honor is already there with Clinton as President. Reason? Americans still like President Clinton.

-Liberals in love with Daschle. Problem is: how many Americans identify as "liberal"? Are the ads against him helping solidify the liberal base behind him?

-Will Daschle upset Quayle in some states in the South? Lincoln making campaign stops in Alabama and South Carolina, Clinton in Arkansas and Lousiana and himself in Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Georgia and South Carolina suggest he really thinks he has a chance in the South. Does him?

-Quayle can still play golf if he's elected President, poll says. Hispanics more divided on the issue. Do they think playing golf is out of touch with reality?

-State polls and map released... with many surprises! The biggest: Quayle with over 269 EVs.

National PRP Poll (September 20th)Sad

Quayle/Powell 50% (=)
Daschle/Lincoln 44% (-1)
Undecided/DK 6% (+1)

-Among Hispanics:

Quayle/Powell 44%
Daschle/Lincoln 48%
DK/U 8%

-Among blacks:

Quayle/Powell 16%
Daschle/Lincoln 78%
DK/U 6%

-Among whites:

Quayle/Powell 54%
Daschle/Lincoln 40%
DK/U 6%

-Among conservatives:

Quayle/Powell 77%
Daschle/Lincoln  8%
DK/U 15%

-Among liberals

Quayle/Powell 6%
Daschle/Lincoln  91%
DK/U 3%

National Gassmussen Poll (September 18th)Sad

Quayle/Powell 50% (+1)
Daschle/Lincoln 42% (-2)
Undecided/DK 8% (+1)

National B2000 Poll (September 20th)Sad

Quayle/Powell 49% (=)
Daschle/Lincoln 45% (=)
Undecided/DK 6% (=)

Dan Quayle and Tom Daschle: who looks more "Presidential"?

Quayle 65%
Daschle 29%
DK/U 6%

Blanche Lincoln and Collin Powell: who looks more "Vice Presidential"?

Lincoln 13%
Powell 76%
DK/U 11%

Do you think Blanche Lincoln should be replaced as VP candidate?

Yes 54%
No 32%
DK/U 14%

-Among democrats:

Yes 40%
No 38%
DK/U 22%

Will you watch the VP debate?

Yes 59%
No 27%
DK/U 14%

-Among independents:

Yes 66%
No 23%
DK/U 11%

And the Presidential debates?

Yes 62%
No 25%
DK/U 11%

Do you agree with Blanche Lincoln, who thinks that the system of impeachment is broken?

Yes 50%
No 21%
DK/U 29%

Do you think Lincoln should be hitting the campaign trail with Monica Lewinsky? Or would Bill Clinton help her more?

Lewinsky 20%
Clinton 63%
DK/U 17%

Will Dan Quayle bring honor back to the White House or it's already there with Bill Clinton?

Bring back 39%
Already there 53%
DK/U 8%

Do you approve or disapprove of the job Bill Clinton is doing as President?

Approve 55%
Disapprove 40%
DK/U 5%

Should Dan Quayle stop playing golf if he's elected President?

Yes 22%
No 63%
DK/U 15%

-Among Hispanics:

Yes 35%
No 49%
DK/U 16%

California:

Quayle/Powell 46%
Daschle/Lincoln 48%
Undecided/DK 6%

Washington:

Quayle/Powell 45%
Daschle/Lincoln 49%
Undecided/DK 6%

South Carolina:

Quayle/Powell 54%
Daschle/Lincoln 38%
Undecided/DK 8%

Kansas:

Quayle/Powell 60%
Daschle/Lincoln 33%
Undecided/DK 7%

Louisiana:

Quayle/Powell 52%
Daschle/Lincoln 42%
Undecided/DK 6%

Maryland:

Quayle/Powell 43%
Daschle/Lincoln 49%
Undecided/DK 7%

Maine:

Quayle/Powell 46%
Daschle/Lincoln 48%
Undecided/DK 6%

Michigan:

Quayle/Powell 46%
Daschle/Lincoln 47%
Undecided/DK 7%

Map (by PRP):

Yellow: 3% or less margin. Toss-up.
30% shade: (3-6%] lead.
60% shade: (6-9] lead.
90% shade: more than 9% margin of lead.

Quayle/Powell 280 EVs
Daschle/Lincoln 136 EVs
Toss-up 122 EVs
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #443 on: February 16, 2014, 03:09:40 AM »

Quaylementum, and we have six or seven weeks to go!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #444 on: February 16, 2014, 04:59:33 PM »

Quaylementum, and we have six or seven weeks to go!

The Daschle Campaign is melting. I believe that this thread should be transfered to the What-if section.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #445 on: February 20, 2014, 06:01:42 AM »

So, no updates?

A candidate releasing his schedule with the other not doing so would give him a bump in polls, that for sure. I'll update this on Saturday.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #446 on: February 20, 2014, 07:00:43 PM »

Schedule for Blanche Lincoln

Spetember 22nd

Attend Neptune Festival in Virginia Beach,Virginia (As Guest Judge/Parade Grand Marshal)

Visit Troops at Naval Amphibious Base, Little Creek

It's a pleasure to see our troops making the effort required to be ready when the need arises. I wish my children were as capable and willing as you are!

Fundraiser at Chrysler Hall, Norfolk Virginia for Daschle/Lincoln 2000 and Robb 2000 (With Chuck Robb) (Guns'N Roses, Joe Melson, Lulu, and David Bowie performing)

Rally in Newport News, Virginia (With Madeline Albright)

The Clinton Administration for all it's warts and faults, has been a massive success in foreign policy, at least when you compare him to the Reagan and Bush administrations, Vice-President Quayle wants to restore. We don't need another Iran-Contra. What we need to do is focus on a few countries that are currently not behaving according to a normal global standard, and pressure them to conform with more "normal" society. These Countries are as far flung as North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Afghanistan, and what we would do is pass sanctions so crippling that if the Government doesn't change, people would be left with no choice but to overthrow the Government to get basic supplies. If that doesn't work, then and only then, do we send troops, and even then only with Congressional Permission. 

September 23rd

Town Hall in Nags Head, North Carolina

Town Hall in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Town Hall in Willamston, North Carolina

Rally in Greenville, North Carolina (With John Edwards)

There are some who say I need to be dropped, that Senator Daschle was crazy for picking me. Well, they're wrong! I may have a tendency to stick my foot in my mouth, but so does Dan Quayle, and you don't see anyone suggesting the GOP should pick anyone else do you?

September 24th

Town Hall in Dwight, Illinois

Town Hall in Fairbury, Illinois

GOTV/Voter Registration at Arts On The Prairie, Streator, Illinois

September 25th

Town Hall in Mendota, Illinois

Town Hall  in Preu, Illinois

Town Hall in Lacon, Illinois

Rally in Joliet, Illinois

We may lose this election, but we have to look long-term. Four years from now, Dan Quayle will have much more political baggage to deal with, and in eight years... We can use all that defeat Vice-President Powell... Of course we may still win, in which case all these theories presumably work in reverse.

September 26th

Fundraiser at The Fox Theater Ponoma, Ponoma California for Daschle/Lincoln 2000 (With Maria Shriver) (Billy Elliot, Remember The Titans, Fantasia 2000 being screened)\

GOTV/Voter Reigstration at the L.A County Fair, Pomona California

September 27th
Town Hall in Sierra Madre, California

Appearance on the Tonight Show (With Jay Leno)

Are you Nervous about the impending Vice-Presidential debate? After all Colin Powell's the Presidential Candidate we've dreamed about since 1992!
No, I'm not particularly worried about facing Powell, or facing a Moderator... I'm more worried about facing my running mate with all the problems I've caused for him..
Relax, I'm sure you can't be a worse choice than Aaron Burr...

September 28, 2000

Town Hall in Thousand Oaks, California

GOTV/Voter Registration in Lawndale, California

GOTV/Voter Registration in Avalon, California

GOTV/Voter Registration in Bell Gardens, California
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #447 on: February 20, 2014, 09:45:37 PM »

I have to apologize for the delay on my behalf, but I have been running short on time lately and I will be travelling for a few days to attend my father's wedding, which means I won't be able to post a schedule until Sunday night.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #448 on: February 21, 2014, 03:12:18 PM »

I am away this weekend as well and won't have an update until Sunday at the earliest.

Sorry.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #449 on: February 21, 2014, 06:34:07 PM »

Schedule for Al Gore
September 22
Rally in International Falls, Minnesota (with Paul Wellstone and Mark Dayton)

I know the "Icebox of the Nation" is a strange place for me to be promoting the Environmental policies of Senator Daschle, but in a way it's perfect. We won't have this kind of climate here anymore if we allow Republicans and Big Business to run rampant when shaping environmental policy. We will have sea rises which threaten to flood Wall Street, and large sections of Florida among other places. This cannot be allowed... Which is an Inconvenient truth Republicans have chosen to ignore to satisfy their masters in Business.

Town Hall in Mizpah, Minnesota (With Mark Dayton)

Town Hall in Cook Minnesota (With Mark Dayton)

September 23

Rally in Duluth, Minnesota (With Mark Dayton, Paul Wellstone)

I do not normally by nature comment on those who could succeed me, but I believe we have an impossible choice between us. Blanche Lincoln and Colin Powell each have their merits, and each represent an important milestone for our country. I believe each could be the type of adviser that Senator Daschle or Vice-President Quayle are looking for, and maybe even better without the First Lady competing for resources... 

Town Hall in Oliver, Wisconsin (With Herb Kohl, Dave Obey)

Town Hall in Grand Marais, Minnesota (With Mark Dayton)

Town Hall in Ely, Minnesota, (With Mark Dayton)

September 24

Town Hall in Bayfield, Wisconsin (With Herb Kohl)

Town Hall in Washburn, Wisconsin (With Dave Obey)

Town Hall in Ashland, Wisconsin (With Dave Obey and Donna Shahala)

Town Hall in Mellen Wisconsin (With Donna Shahala and Herb Kohl)

September 25

Town Hall in Houghton, Michigan (With Debbie Stabenow)

Town Hall in Hancock, Michigan (With Debbie Stabenow)

Town Hall in Caspian, Michigan (With Debbie Stabenow)

September 26

Town Hall in Iron River Michigan (With Bart Stupak)

Town Hall in St Ignace, Michigan

Town Hall in Mackinaw City, Michigan

Town Hall in Pellston, Michigan

September 27

Rally at the Pontiac Silverdome, Pontiac, Michigan (With Diane Byrum, Lynn Rivers, John Dingell)

Just like the Lions are behind every game, so too is Senator Daschle... However unlike a Lions game, you have the power to decide, you have the power to choose, albeit indirectly who your next President, America's Next Head Coach will be!

Rally in Blaine, Minnesota (With Mark Dayton, Betty McCollum, Bill Luther, David Minge)

All the time I've spent in Minnesota this past week, has lead me to believe that you will in the end, support Senator Daschle, and Senator Lincoln, through all the crises, because as a general rule you forgive and forget... You forgave Walter Mondale for being Vice President in America's most progressive, but also it's most ineffectual administration and helped him carry this state against the Reagan Juggernaut in 1984.

Town Hall in Whiting, Indiana (With Tim Roemer)

September 28

GOTV/Voter Registration in Michigan City, Indiana

Town Hall in Punta Gorda, Florida (With Bill Nelson)

Town Hall in Howland, Maine

Town Hall in Woodville, Maine
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies