Colorado Constituents Recalling (2) State Senators for Gun Control Vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:11:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Colorado Constituents Recalling (2) State Senators for Gun Control Vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Colorado Constituents Recalling (2) State Senators for Gun Control Vote  (Read 14202 times)
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« on: September 11, 2013, 01:17:47 PM »

On the recalls themselves: what Vosem said. On the PPP thing, Jensen and Silver are having a pissing match on Twitter right now about this. I agree with Jensen that he shouldn't release private polls, but agree with Silver about public polls. That said PPP, to their credit, is politically candid. Even Rothenberg said to skip the frontpage memos.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 02:59:41 PM »

Can anyone really see Tancredo defeating Hickenlooper? Sure the polls look close now but Tancredo has a laundry list of quotes that can only sink him.

I can't. Can see Gessler running a competitive race, that's it till I see PPP/Q polls a year from now saying otherwise.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies