Official Freedom party Statement on election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:50:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Official Freedom party Statement on election
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Official Freedom party Statement on election  (Read 319 times)
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 02, 2005, 03:06:41 AM »

From the Party,

I'd like to begin by congratulating our own Governor Wildcard for his ballot initiative victory's this weekend.  The Pacific region will be better for the judicial and legislative initatives he supported and I commend him on signing the MCS proposal, showing that he truly cares about the will of the voters more than his personal preference.

I'd also like to thank our two outgoing officeholders, Senator John Ford and Secretary of State Gustaf Lundgren for their service to the country, I'm sure we'll hear from both again soon.

I'd like to congratulate our other two Senators, Supersoulty and WMS, on not having to run for anything.  Now you two know how lucky you have it being District B Senators!

I want to commend KEmperor on running a good race, and I think its worth pointing out that those of us who supported KEmp early on were vindicated in our decision to choose him over Lewis Trondheim.

We now wish the best for President True Democrat, for if the President fails Atlasia fails.  We should also bear in mind that our greatest President, JFK, was an accidental President also.

Finally, I'd like to call for serious voter reform from the next Seante.  It is too late for this session to take it up, as its too large an issue to fix in two weeks time, but now that the Constitutional Convention is wrapping up, it is the most pressing issue we face, and the Freedom Party will support efforts that preserve the meaning and purpose of the Fantasy Board.  Bury the hatchets and fix the problems.

-John Douglas Ford, Chairman of the Freedom Party
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 06:31:18 PM »

That sounds like a great name for a reality TV show.  "The Accidental President": ONLY ON FOX
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 06:41:43 PM »

That sounds like a great name for a reality TV show.  "The Accidental President": ONLY ON FOX

I've been calling George W. Bush "The Accidental President" for the last 4 years.  I've got the term copyrighted.

TrueDemocrat/Alcon is the "VP Presidency"Smiley
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 07:13:58 PM »

I thank the Freedom Party for their support in this election, and I wish we could have pulled it out.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies