If the Rapture happened today....
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:19:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If the Rapture happened today....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: If the Rapture happened today....  (Read 1664 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2013, 09:12:00 PM »

Would I be whisked off for the lulz?  I'd like to meet Bushie and have a few sloppy joes with him. 

A round trip from Newark to OKC is only $800...

F that S.  I WILL be whisked off DC Al... and I'm going to petition Heaven's equivalent of a landlord to be your roommate.  It'll be like a celestial sitcom.   

Nah, my branch of Protestantism is very pro-alcohol, so I'll just change every conversation to fine whiskeys of which there will be ample supply thanks to the many Scottish Presbyterians in heaven.

Oh Al... in a similar manner to which opebo can guide any conversation into a lambaste of capitalistic slavery, I can certainly guide anything towards the tyrannical evils of religion.  This is what I'm talking about; you're all drunk and going on about fine Scottish whiskey and I'm in the background burning a picture of the pope.  Surely it will be more clever than The Big Bang Theory? 

Agreed. Also we need a corny theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMDTcAGRi1Y 

Here's a template.  Instead of Peter settling into his house in Rhode Island you are settling into your room in heaven after the Rapture.  And instead of a son who is black coming to live with Peter, it's a heathen who ascended who is crashing on the couch (moi).  Work out some lyrics. 
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies