Communism vs. Islam (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:14:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Communism vs. Islam (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: which is worse?
Communism

Islam

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Communism vs. Islam  (Read 5836 times)
TX_1824
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.06, S: 2.17

« on: March 02, 2005, 11:20:01 PM »

Communism is the stripping of individual rights (civil liberties), the seizure of private property, the prohibition of individual thought, no free press, arrest and detention of political opponents, sweat shops that pay wages below livable standards, the creation of an oligarchial authoritarian system of government where only those in power can earn wealth and the middle class is non-existent, plus many more abhorant acts of oppression. How anyone can support communism is beyond me.

A communist posting on this forum that uses pronouns such as "I", "me", or any other phrase that identifies themselve as an individual is going against the communist principle of eliminating individualism among the masses. The individual does not matter. Only the state. It is a system of government that never works and only promotes suffering among the people. Don't believe me. Ask someone over the age of 30 in eastern Europe what they think of Communism. Most of the pro-Communist today are around the age of 18-30 and have no idea what the true face of Communism is. Some are here on this forum and  aren't even old enough to drink. I think one just turned 21 recently. I'm 48. I lived in Israel in the 80's. Islam has some bad pratices, but is flexable enough to change. Just look at what is happening today in the Middle East. In a Communist state they would be killed en masse. A Communist state has no room for growth or progress. It is stagnant. Just look 90 miles south of Florida. You don't have people risking death to get to Cuba, but they are drowning it pitiful excuses for boats in an attempt to reach our shores. Besides, Islam is not a government.
TX_1824
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 11:51:10 PM »

They're pointing their guns at the photographer, who was almost certainly friendly with them since it looks like a staged shoot.

Entirely besides the point. Do you think the people they point their guns at on the battlefield think they look innocent and friendly?

Those guns have to be at least 60 years old. They appear to be breach loaders. If you want someone to consider you a national threat you should probably get least a kalashnikov. I'm sure in that part of the world there are plenty.
TX_1824
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 05:18:40 PM »

Communism is the stripping of individual rights (civil liberties), the seizure of private property, the prohibition of individual thought, no free press, arrest and detention of political opponents, sweat shops that pay wages below livable standards, the creation of an oligarchial authoritarian system of government where only those in power can earn wealth and the middle class is non-existent, plus many more abhorant acts of oppression.

In other words, Bush is a communist.

*smiles*
I will assume you said that only to provoke some angry response from me. Sorry, can't help you there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies